FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

what gets you in the ZONE?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what gets you in the ZONE?
    Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 9:18pm
lol he thinks he is i'll give you that Rican.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
brightSunnyDay132 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

Weeeeezy lol why did u quit? ay when you see a tank run the other way! thats why its vctf! lol i can't believe you came at my tank? your not invincable my man.   Weezy vs Tank - Tank 1 Weezy 0

i quit cuz it was 7 on 3, and i just joined to see who was in there and play a min, they had to bring a whoole tank and the team to kill me hahahha
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by iAM_xplorer2233

pain killers and lil wayne but what does my sex life have to do with UT3
this is a great joke
still best post ever i ****d all ur other posts
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by brightSunnyDay132

Weeeeezy lol why did u quit? ay when you see a tank run the other way! thats why its vctf! lol i can't believe you came at my tank? your not invincable my man.   Weezy vs Tank - Tank 1 Weezy 0
i quit cuz it was 7 on 3, and i just joined to see who was in there and play a min, they had to bring a whoole tank and the team to kill me hahahha

well you was so slow with that flag? i mean dam dude. i kept up with you and i was in a tank lol you were killing people like a mutha fk'a though.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 11:26pm
u didnt keep up to me lol i was in our base for like 5 mins haha
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2010 at 11:27pm

pain killers and lil wayne but what does my sex life have to do with UT3
this is a great joke
still best post ever i ****d all ur other posts

yea that was funny as hell
DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 2:26am
deadaim how are you gonna hold out on me.. weezy and i drove to ur crib and broke down on the highway just for u...    weezy and phant , bum and you?? well i guess ill have to get helscream out of red dead redemption and put up a fight .. can someone say bulletstorm?
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 2:32am
Originally posted by DahBlackWorm

deadaim how are you gonna hold out on me.. weezy and i drove to ur crib and broke down on the highway just for u...    weezy and phant , bum and you?? well i guess ill have to get helscream out of red dead redemption and put up a fight .. can someone say bulletstorm?

Worm every knows you "the origiKNAL..still bust a cap when sh!t gets critiCAL..youu sitt em downn."*
I didnt know yall play RDR. I was playing before I went on my ps3 hiatus. Ill be back tho. I got on UT3 for da first time 2day for weezy.

*imaginary player - Jay-Z
PSN:Imaginative
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 8:29am
Originally posted by DahBlackWorm

haha worm i aint holding out on you.. i was just saying me and bum because before i quit we were doing alot of 2v2's together. me and you have played plenty of tdm together and would rival any other 2 in 2v2 aswell :)

man your cars fixed now.. you need to pick up weezy and come up to my crib we can set up some sort of lan or something

and hell ya man.. we gonna run bulletstorm.. game is already on lock ;)
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 9:57am

u didnt keep up to me lol i was in our base for like 5 mins haha
u quit out like a b1tch every time u aint real
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 10:15am
strider shut up, hows your beloved little kickballl team doin?

****ted on
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 10:51am
QM's got this thread on lock
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 11:19am
serious sizzle I've been busy but imma roll with you after I graduate tonite and tomorrow
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 11:26am

strider shut up, hows your beloved little kickballl team doin?****ted on
u are a b1tch n u know it cluck cluck!
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 11:28am
Originally posted by Bally_Man

thats what i thought, dont answer the question b i t c h
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Blackfang

serious sizzle I've been busy but imma roll with you after I graduate tonite and tomorrow

graduate? great job my man! congrats! you missed the best game ive ever played in any mode last night. it was fun as hell! dude got me fired up so i went all Serious on his whole fn team lol i was respawning mf-er's left and right. i was in the ZONE! we'll get some games going just let me know when your ready my man.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 12:06pm

I didnt quit, my interent like shutoff and it signed me off, i was about to quit tho anyways because i was bored as **** from vCTF, I was the top scorer 4 games in a row with basically every flag cap when i had no one good on my team, and its Chisox66 not ChrisO.....syzygy the first map u scored 3 points, dont ever talk againfunny thing was i was goin like 50% HAHA terrible

points in a pub? campers care about points! and thats what you had a whole team of campers! but like i said ggs you played good in those PUBS. its about time?

looks like it doesnt matter if its a pub or a tourney match.. you are only good for about 3 pts hahahaha

for anyone that doesnt know.. thats syzygy going SERIOUS in a xbox 360 ctf tourney.

(now everyone laugh and point)

SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 12:17pm
lol you just keep your PS3 this time k? wait its not even yours right? every who's borrowing a ps3 raise your hand! oOPS sorry Weeza but it seems that you have borrowing ps3's on lock lol and sorry bout making you quit out! my bad! now dry your fn face and get over it! a good alt for you would be? always butthurt.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 12:22pm

lol you just keep your PS3 this time k? wait its not even yours right? every who's borrowing a ps3 raise your hand! oOPS sorry Weeza but it seems that you have borrowing ps3's on lock lol and sorry bout making you quit out! my bad! now dry your fn face and get over it! a good alt for you would be? always butthurt.

soooo your just gonna ignore that picture?

and do you honestly think that saying that i keep buying ps3's is like insulting and offensive? i dont understand you, i dont beleive anyone understands you
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 12:34pm
there you go? i don't understand? oh you get it alright! dude just give it up lol your brain cells just can't keep up! go duel and try to make yourself feel better. just don't duel Phantaci or Remy! or you'll just feel worse lol
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 12:36pm
lol a video of me going serious!
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 12:41pm

u got your ps3 bck now right? so u owe me that 1v1 EU host war n so does bumboy!!! u lemons i got some fresh raw sh1t 4 u n i must force feed it to u like your my children LoL
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 12:45pm
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 12:49pm

u got your ps3 bck now right? so u owe me that 1v1 EU host war n so does bumboy!!! u lemons i got some fresh raw sh1t 4 u n i must force feed it to u like your my children LoL

lol wut?

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 12:50pm

there you go? i don't understand? oh you get it alright! dude just give it up lol your brain cells just can't keep up! go duel and try to make yourself feel better. just don't duel Phantaci or Remy! or you'll just feel worse lol

why would dueling phantaci or remy make me feel worse?

you make no sense, just stop trying to argue with me cuz for the past few days I have been making you look like a clown, u must be wondering why no one is coming to help you
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>