Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7980818283 318>
Author
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 6:19pm
yeah dont know what her prob is, one day i was her hero and we had fun together and trying to teach her things. then one day she deleted me asking me to never speak to her again. then i started hearing a lot about her and that became no problem what so ever lol. i do miss her crazy a** though, sad to see she's bipolar =[

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 6:21pm
Me for hoping COD MWF2 could fill the void of a slowly evaporating UT3 fanbase. Without even getting into gameplay comparisions.....the quality of ppl on that game suckz ballz. It is dbag central. It makes me appreciate the people I play with in UT3 that much more. COD is one hell of a game but for one reason or another UT3 will be my main thing until a suitable replacement arrives or until I can't find a game to join.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
HottChick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote HottChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

yeah dont know what her prob is, one day i was her hero and we had fun together and trying to teach her things. then one day she deleted me asking me to never speak to her again. then i started hearing a lot about her and that became no problem what so ever lol. i do miss her crazy a** though, sad to see she's bipolar =[
She isn't bipolar s*it for brains. She has trust issues.
You wish!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 7:00pm
that's understandable... i mean after all this is the internet...you can't really trust anyone :/ it's a cruel internet life lol :P
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by HottChick

She isn't bipolar s*it for brains. She has trust issues.
Trust issues?  Online?  LOLZ
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
HottChick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote HottChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by LaDy_DiStUrBia

that's understandable... i mean after all this is the internet...you can't really trust anyone :/ it's a cruel internet life lol :P
Yes, especially when guys invite a girl to chat and all you get is a screen full of pubic hair and the smallest pricks anyone has ever seen.
You wish!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 7:07pm

Yes, especially when guys invite a girl to chat and all you get is a screen full of pubic hair and the smallest pricks anyone has ever seen.
hopefully it wasn't Weaponized or QuickRC D:
HottChick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote HottChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 7:09pm

hopefully it wasn't Weaponized or QuickRC D:
I know of five guys from this site who are flashers.
You wish!
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 7:58pm
lol what a f***ing joke, get serious people... enternet trust? lmao wtf are they going to invent next? enet boxing, enternet love making??? i dont trust anyone unless i know them irl, like the real world should. and hottchick go tell you and all of your e-groupies they can kiss my a**. and stop sending me pm's =/

EnVy must be earned"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 8:01pm
^ agree!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 8:03pm
btw envy....look @ your spelling D:
lolol*internet*
& as for E-boxing, it exists D: on the Wii
E-Love Making: Cyber Sex D: been around since the mid 90s
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 9:02pm
Envy, are you mad? LOL! stop flashing people! :>
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2009 at 11:03pm
lol im f***in stoned arite LOL FLASHING you wish kali. and sorry psn sex and hand lube is for nerds..

EnVy must be earned"
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 3:19am
I nominate JP for having a blue box on PSN!
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 3:23am
And Yangin for his pink box.
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 3:24am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

And Yangin for his pink box.

pinnacle for asking me if his purple box goes with his pink tie

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 3:36am

And you said "Yes". Only you would know how shades of pink go with purple! lol.

YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 3:57am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

And you said "Yes". Only you would know how shades of pink go with purple! lol.

sir misquoating is heavily frowned upon in this community

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 9:33am
http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/the_most_arrogant_call_of_duty_kill_ever

Pick either one :D
Crister _ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crister _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 9:45am
Originally posted by Danjel8

LMFAO
ohhhh yesss

Oh jisses
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 10:23am

That is epic! That $hit is hilarious.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 11:04am

Sounds like most of my relationships.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 2:26pm

Hahaha amazing!
HottChick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote HottChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by XKaL1buR

Envy, are you mad? LOL! stop flashing people! :>
How easily angered envy is? Maybe he is a flasher?
You wish!
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 2:58pm
LOL! I was wondering because of his response xD I don't think anybody said his name in regards to flashing, yet he popped up out of nowhere all angry and stuff! Envy's crazy as hell! ~_^
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7980818283 318>