Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot of the day!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8283848586 318>
Author
FnA
FnA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot of the day!
    Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 10:35pm
LOL! I'd never do this unless I was completely bored, haha! Here's what your as s buddy just sent me on his DGround_Grimshot account:
dont block me u b**** we had fun games...ask lucifer wat she said 2 me if i was older(her age) this is fehalatee by the way

He must really have a thing for me :/ He took the time to message me on a different account after I blocked him
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 10:41pm
Originally posted by RTO_XxPUNISHERxX

Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

find sumthing more recent then a year ago lol
I'm being pedantic here but Bev has only been playing UT3 since about April/May 2009 if I remember correctly so I'd say that cla**es as "more recent than a year ago" Confused

o so thats wat u guys were getting all emo about a few weeks ago that no 1 would explain? y idk, u ppl actually thought i new wat u were tlkn bout lol

If you're refering to the incident where I replied harshly to a querie of yours regarding Bev deleting you from PSN then no, that had nothing to to with anyone going emo.  I replied to you in that manner because I'm not Bev's personal secretary nor does she report all of her decisions a to me with full reasoning.  Other than that I don't know what you're talking about.

As for my comment above... I'm a pedant.  I like to correct people Tongue
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
RTO_XxPUNISHERxX View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 10:42pm
lol im not mad at indigo, she didnt do ne thing, i hav no problem with her, wow u must be stalking me or sumthing lol u think u "no" everything about me or sumthing. OMG ur soo smart kali!! lol wat color am i thinking of? haha
theVIRUSofLIFE69
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 10:43pm
Oh ya, you guys wouldn't even play me 3 vs 1 in a tdm. Said you all "needed" practice, lol! Fail
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 10:44pm
Originally posted by XKaL1buR

Oh ya, you guys wouldn't even play me 3 vs 1 in a tdm. Said you all "needed" practice, lol! Fail
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH yeah ive been turned down by many to do a 2v1 and 3v1 sad kali sad hahaha
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 10:45pm
idk kali ur taking a bit of time in ur msgs to him to lol just sayn...
theVIRUSofLIFE69
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 10:49pm
:>
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 10:49pm
kali i believe wat i said bout practice was true, but i also tried to help u n lucifer out, she was feeling rather bad at the time with u, she said she felt like u didnt care bout her or her problems. so i took it upon myself to try to get u to tlk to her a bit...but if u think i was just tryn to get out of a match with u then ok after i sent the msg wat i said to lucifer in chat "i hope kali doesnt take me tryn to get him to tlk to u like me tryn to get out of the match" i was just tryn to get her to feel better by getting u to tlk to her but watever u say
theVIRUSofLIFE69
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 10:52pm
take it how u want, wen i get a blueray drive for my ps3 that works ill gladly take u up on that match if ur still game.
theVIRUSofLIFE69
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 10:53pm
we were good friends, thats all. n i thought id try to help her out
theVIRUSofLIFE69
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 11:01pm

kali i believe wat i said bout practice was true, but i also tried to help u n lucifer out, she was feeling rather bad at the time with u, she said she felt like u didnt care bout her or her problems. so i took it upon myself to try to get u to tlk to her a bit...but if u think i was just tryn to get out of a match with u then ok after i sent the msg wat i said to lucifer in chat "i hope kali doesnt take me tryn to get him to tlk to u like me tryn to get out of the match" i was just tryn to get her to feel better by getting u to tlk to her but watever u say

this is by far the funniest thing ive ever read, LOL , YOU WANTED TO GET KALI AND LUCIFER BACK TOGETHER WUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT? LOLOLOLOLOL, man you shoulda got off the train at fruitcake station , ure f***ed in the head bro, serious problems!

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 11:02pm
lmao
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 11:02pm
Well if I know Bev you're not doing yourself any favours by bringing any of that up so... Clap Good job!
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 11:03pm
well its true, it seemed like that was the only thing to help her feel better so yea u could say that lol
theVIRUSofLIFE69
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by yingyangin

this is by far the funniest thing ive ever read, LOL , YOU WANTED TO GET KALI AND LUCIFER BACK TOGETHER WUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT? LOLOLOLOLOL, man you shoulda got off the train and fruitcake station , ure f***ed in the head bro, serious problems!

LOL
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 11:05pm
it doesnt matter, i ask for no favors, she deleted me 4 a reason, i still dnt no wat it doesnt matter ne way i just tried to make her happy thats all..
theVIRUSofLIFE69
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 11:06pm
lol i hav a bad reputaion here, its kinda funny
theVIRUSofLIFE69
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 11:07pm

it doesnt matter, i ask for no favors, she deleted me 4 a reason, i still dnt no wat it doesnt matter ne way i just tried to make her happy thats all..

if you want to make her happy how bout u not tell her ure in love with her , GOD DAMN! SO SIMPLE! LOL

Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 11:07pm
pawweezy step aside, im taking ur throne lol
theVIRUSofLIFE69
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 11:08pm

pawweezy step aside, im taking ur throne lol

could NEVER happen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 11:08pm
omg yang ur right lol
theVIRUSofLIFE69
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 11:10pm
ill keep tryn then, paw ur throne will soon b mine lol
theVIRUSofLIFE69
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by _EnVy_

ut3 trade in value = $2 =/ FAIL.....

I kind of figured that, seeing how it was only worth $17 at Game Stop and they always give you a fraction of what a game's worth.  I think they gave me less than $20 for LBP and they had it on sale for $30. (usually $40, I think)

I'll probably trade it in along with a few other games anyways.

Punisher: I'm not going emo.  I'm just getting tired of UT3 and all the fighting/ usual stuff.  Besides, it looks like a certain boring (to me) war game is taking away a lot of the people or so it seems. (I doubt it.)  Due to this little break thanks in part to school, my Wii, and a few other things, I've been caring less and less about UT3, especially seeing how much easier it is to manage without worrying about UT3 and soon, this site to..

Also, you'll never reach Pawweezzy's status, because though you might be better me, I'm pretty sure you're not even close. (even though he's been off UT3 for some time)

Lol.. I bet he practically carried the T2D team back when they went against F.U.K.  I'd like to see the rematch without him.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_XxPUNISHERxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 11:34pm
lol j i meant dislike throne ha i could give a dam if i get as gd as him, ut3s all boring now, thats y many ppl tlk sh*t so much now lol nothing better to do
theVIRUSofLIFE69
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2009 at 11:42pm

lol i hav a bad reputaion here, its kinda funny

lmao you dont even kno wat a bad rep is xDD

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8283848586 318>