FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

What do you Drive?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 14>
Author
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Massacre Monster

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote krzys773 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do you Drive?
    Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 7:43am
I recently bought a 1990 Toyota Celica ST.
It's stick shift & so far I only stalled it like 3 times.
I paid $1100 for it but the guy paid for the license plates and for switching the title over to my name so it came out to be $900.
It has like 82xxx miles
I'll post pics when i upload them from my phone.
Nissan SiLViA
Nissan 300zx
Yamaha Yzf R6
    <3
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 5:17pm

lol my first car was a 90 celica gts

D3STR0 View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote D3STR0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2010 at 10:13pm
2010 Ford F-250
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2010 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by D3STR0

2010 Ford F-250
Thats a big truck!
MEGA_HOTT View Drop Down
Nooblett

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_HOTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 2:21pm

MEGA_HOTT View Drop Down
Nooblett

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_HOTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 2:31pm

This car I have on order will be getting in a couple of months once the pharmacy job is in line. I'm still gonna keep the neon. My neon has different rims on it now they are black and chrome, tinted windows too.
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by MEGA_HOTT

This car I have on order will be getting in a couple of months once the pharmacy job is in line. I'm still gonna keep the neon. My neon has different rims on it now they are black and chrome, tinted windows too.
too bad ill be driving it not uTongue
MEGA_HOTT View Drop Down
Nooblett

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_HOTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by jibba91

too bad ill be driving it not uTongue

if you can drive a manual... lol
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 2:38pm
ill learn how to drive a manual car
MEGA_HOTT View Drop Down
Nooblett

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_HOTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 2:40pm
ohh not on the challanger u wont! HELL NO!!! you'll blow the clutch!
brightSunnyDay132 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 2:51pm
you two are just adorable
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 5:24pm
you dont blow a clutch you burn them up, if u blow a clutch you really didn't something wrong and shouldn't be driving a car, and neither one of you can drive a stick.... plus didn't u say the challanger was to much to be gettin so your gettin a fusion or a charger aka pussy version of a challanger but leanin more towards the fusion??? LOL just sayin

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 5:33pm
oh and 2006 Ford F-150 (dark blue with 33'' mud terrians) and 97 Ford Thunderbird (white with P.I. head swap and some other things done)

and a ride i wish i had back, sold it but gonna get either another one or a harley

Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 5:45pm
I've no car. I take bus or metro. This is more ecologic and more cheap. i've a moto when i cannot take the public transport.

Honda CBR-R 125 cm:
MEGA_HOTT View Drop Down
Nooblett

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_HOTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 6:01pm
uhhh charger and fusion is out. I'm keeping the neon for sure. it runs great now that i got everything fixed on it and its going back into the shop tonight for paint job. I figure if I'm going to keep the neon I talked to my mother and I decicded I want something I can keep in the garage. So the challanger is a go. :) and it will have a hemi.... so yeah! i'm excited about it. and knowning jibba he will mess up something with the clutch if he doesnt know how to drive a manual!!! wanna fight? I'll win!! almighty uterus!   
MEGA_HOTT View Drop Down
Nooblett

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_HOTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

oh and 2006 Ford F-150 (dark blue with 33'' mud terrians) and 97 Ford Thunderbird (white with P.I. head swap and some other things done)

and a ride i wish i had back, sold it but gonna get either another one or a harley

GO THUNDER CHICKEN GO!!!
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 6:11pm

uhhh charger and fusion is out. I'm keeping the neon for sure. it runs great now that i got everything fixed on it and its going back into the shop tonight for paint job. I figure if I'm going to keep the neon I talked to my mother and I decicded I want something I can keep in the garage. So the challanger is a go. :) and it will have a hemi.... so yeah! i'm excited about it. and knowning jibba he will mess up something with the clutch if he doesnt know how to drive a manual!!! wanna fight? I'll win!! almighty uterus!   

u cant drive it either so so will you lol and fight? i was just stating a fact, and u wont destroy the clutch but will burn it out

Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 6:12pm

Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

GO THUNDER CHICKEN GO!!!

Fastest car in the midwest bahaha JUST KIDDING, its fun tho

MEGA_HOTT View Drop Down
Nooblett

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_HOTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 6:16pm
lol my neon can beat it... you know how?....it doesnt even run! I'll give you a 5 minute head start push...
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 6:27pm
lol not even close, TQ converters out thats all... throw some fluid in it, power brake it off the line and it'll go... should give you the headstart that way, but shouldnt take more then 3 seconds to storm by you :)

MEGA_HOTT View Drop Down
Nooblett

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_HOTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 9:13am
your very silly dana...very silly...
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 9:40am
Originally posted by Aquaknot

Yesterday, I test drove the coolest American made crossover I've ever seen. The Cadillac SRX is amazingly well built and sexy as hell. My wife drives the CSX and the lease comes due soon. She thinks it's ostentatious and wants me to tone it down in the next round.
What are your thoughts about flashy cars? Do you buy them because they're well built? They help attract the opposite sex? They are a statement for you (you've arrived)?
What's your reason for spending more on a nice vehicle?

Well built is always first. Nice to look at is the bonus!
MEGA_HOTT View Drop Down
Nooblett

Post Options Post Options   Quote MEGA_HOTT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by M-Rox

Yesterday, I test drove the coolest American made crossover I've ever seen. The Cadillac SRX is amazingly well built and sexy as hell. My wife drives the CSX and the lease comes due soon. She thinks it's ostentatious and wants me to tone it down in the next round.
What are your thoughts about flashy cars? Do you buy them because they're well built? They help attract the opposite sex? They are a statement for you (you've arrived)?

"Where is this pussy magnet?"
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 6:39pm

No no no... "where is the d*** magnet?" I gotta catch the guys in my ride....well I'm the ride... get it hehehe I'm sooo silly... Wink
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2010 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by jibba91

No no no... "where is the d*** magnet?" I gotta catch the guys in my ride....well I'm the ride... get it hehehe I'm sooo silly... Wink
omg hott!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 14>