Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

top 5 legendary teams ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: top 5 legendary teams ?
    Posted: 28 May 2010 at 5:00pm
im out to, ripper time
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 5:14pm
So Paw, you played UT3 for the money? So my question is, how much were you paid per clan match? BUWAHAHA.

No one has a good enough memory to be a successful liar. -Someone important.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 6:04pm
i earned about 3 killing sprees per game.
;)

Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by Blackfang

;)

Did that even cover the electric bill?
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

;)

Did that even cover the electric bill?
nah why do u think darkmatch is so dark. :/ its qM headquarters Star
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 6:36pm
bahhaha
T2D-QuickRC View Drop Down
Team T2D
Team T2D

Post Options Post Options   Quote T2D-QuickRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 6:37pm
Shut the f*** up all of yeah!..... can we not just play clanwars.? God on the 1st week of t2d making a come back we played 6 clanwars now who can beat that hmmm.?  NO ONE!
   AM UR REDBULL.. AND LETS FLY AWAY!!
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by T2D-QuickRC

Shut the f*** up all of yeah!..... can we not just play clanwars.? God on the 1st week of t2d making a come back we played 6 clanwars now who can beat that hmmm.?  NO ONE!
You can't have a comeback if you suck quick . Lol me an fehtalatee could beat tha oh wait we already did. Hahaha
Adios, the last farewell
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by Aquaknot

First of all, nobody "takes" respect.  It's earned.  And you guys haven't earned anything, let alone respect.  Fear is not respect, it's fear.  Nobody fears you guys and they never have.  It's a damn game.  I'm afraid of real bullets, big dogs I don't know and getting caught in outer space without the proper equipment.  I'm not afraid of some random guys I have never met who run their mouths about how great they are or were.

There are several people who were part of the now defunct qM that I have no problem with.  Do I respect them?  Sure, just as much as any other stranger on the street.  Nothing more, nothing less.

The problem I have is with guys like Paweezy who has nothing but utter contempt for everyone he encounters.  I begin having a problem with others when they validate this kind of behavior and stand by their boy.

You're just some random punk kid Paw, and you're already a "has been".  Go live a little life, go around a couple blocks, make something of yourself and then come back to tell us who sucks and who doesn't.  You're stupid to think anyone truly gives  sh!t bout your opinion regarding their performance in a stupid $8 video game.  LMAO - it doesn't matter.  Your opinion + a punch in your face = broken teeth, nothing more.

No matter what you have to say, I'm still gonna get up tomorrow, take a big hairy sh!t, drink some coffee and get on with my day without ever giving you a thought. 

Clap, people who play this game are  only known by the thirty people who play this game, so in essense your a nobody , no one gives a  **** if you were in qM. but hey atleast phantaci got a computer out of it congrats lol

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 1:19am
Originally posted by Bally_Man

yeap i wrote all this b4 u met my impact hammer this morning lmao 5-3 to me
ya, seemed like each time i tried to ih some1 some weenie would either b flaking me r the person i was tryn to get. i dont think i did too bad tho for a west coast us player that early in the morning. it makes ih kills that much more difficult so ill take it
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 5:06am
noobs and their ih. lol jk tx
i will shaft u
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 6:55am
Originally posted by brightSunnyDay132

Originally posted by aceoblivion

I might have considered ReC if Strider wasnt in it. He just puts a sour taste on an overall good clan.
listen sweetie we would of owned you warfare no ifs or buts= all u cnt hold it down on EU hosts it would of been a complete whitewash! alll ReC players can beast US warfare! i would be very very sour to if u owned me like i do you! stop talking breeze n challenge me???
Your crazy, Pinnacle and I beat 5 REC players in a public server by ourselves. When me and him joined you guys were attacking the core and had the tank at the core, we ran around the map on Downtown in under 3 minutes and beat you guys, the next round when we starting attacking your core in under 3 minutes again, you all left. I knew you guys couldn't beat any organized team, even 2 people with good communication beat 5 of you.
ace with all due respect pubs dont mean much! bro i challenge TRU over n over again but u never reply!! i wipe the floor with u ace n anybody in your team! EU host u cant c me n US u cant c me! do u know how many times i have owned u n all members of TRU,KmA n TwC on US hosts but it dont get me hard= thats the difference between me n all u wannabes when u beat me in a pub u get excited even if its a US host lmao because its a great achievement 4 u, but when i kick all your asses it means nothing to me because its a daily thing n has been 4 the last 18 months! I challenge TRU lets see who communicates best????? i know we will win all maps both hosts! da offer is there
stfu strider you clown, what happened to finding a dedicated host to play our 1 vs 1 WF match that you wanted to play so badly?I was ready and you never held your side of the deal :/
u da clown fool! u were shook n u didnt want 2 play EU host because u knew what time it was! quick said he put his dedicated server in war this weekend pussy boy so come n meet your end! put down da ice pipe n straighten up your eye! big dreamer
EU warfare is DEAD! buster killed it on my account with 1hand real talk
brightSunnyDay132 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 9:20am

I might have considered ReC if Strider wasnt in it. He just puts a sour taste on an overall good clan.
listen sweetie we would of owned you warfare no ifs or buts= all u cnt hold it down on EU hosts it would of been a complete whitewash! alll ReC players can beast US warfare! i would be very very sour to if u owned me like i do you! stop talking breeze n challenge me???
Your crazy, Pinnacle and I beat 5 REC players in a public server by ourselves. When me and him joined you guys were attacking the core and had the tank at the core, we ran around the map on Downtown in under 3 minutes and beat you guys, the next round when we starting attacking your core in under 3 minutes again, you all left. I knew you guys couldn't beat any organized team, even 2 people with good communication beat 5 of you.
ace with all due respect pubs dont mean much! bro i challenge TRU over n over again but u never reply!! i wipe the floor with u ace n anybody in your team! EU host u cant c me n US u cant c me! do u know how many times i have owned u n all members of TRU,KmA n TwC on US hosts but it dont get me hard= thats the difference between me n all u wannabes when u beat me in a pub u get excited even if its a US host lmao because its a great achievement 4 u, but when i kick all your asses it means nothing to me because its a daily thing n has been 4 the last 18 months! I challenge TRU lets see who communicates best????? i know we will win all maps both hosts! da offer is there
stfu strider you clown, what happened to finding a dedicated host to play our 1 vs 1 WF match that you wanted to play so badly?I was ready and you never held your side of the deal :/
u da clown fool! u were shook n u didnt want 2 play EU host because u knew what time it was! quick said he put his dedicated server in war this weekend pussy boy so come n meet your end! put down da ice pipe n straighten up your eye! big dreamer

what? u make no sense

I said il play on an EU dedicated host and you said okay, then you goi and host EU on your own host like a dumbass that didnt just hear what I said.....i was ready to play your random ass and you never got back to me after that day so basicallly you pussied out cuz you knew u were gonna lose badly
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 9:31am

what? u make no senseI said il play on an EU dedicated host and you said okay, then you goi and host EU on your own host like a dumbass that didnt just hear what I said.....i was ready to play your random ass and you never got back to me after that day so basicallly you pussied out cuz you knew u were gonna lose badly
quick has dedicated cme n lose
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 9:32am
Originally posted by TX2k7

yeap i wrote all this b4 u met my impact hammer this morning lmao 5-3 to me
ya, seemed like each time i tried to ih some1 some weenie would either b flaking me r the person i was tryn to get. i dont think i did too bad tho for a west coast us player that early in the morning. it makes ih kills that much more difficult so ill take it
fair dues bro good IH duels was funny!
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 9:34am
Originally posted by JDog_OwNz

You can't have a comeback if you suck quick . Lol me an fehtalatee could beat tha oh wait we already did. Hahaha
what was the result of T2d vs DG ?? exactly you retard
Bally_Man View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

i duck clan matches

Post Options Post Options   Quote Bally_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 9:39am

I dont say im the best, i just say Im better than everyone else(aside from qM)and its true
im waiting wonkey Eye!
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 9:49am
dude your such a dumbass hahahaha I sold my ps3 awhile ago haha wow you really are stupid can you read?
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 12:22pm
btw JP.... you interviewed me & never posted it :'[
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote brightSunnyDay132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 12:28pm

i wanna see that interview

POST IT!
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 1:43pm

quick r c ur a f***ing joke. i must have asked for clan mathes like 10 times and everytime u just ran away and made up a bullsh.it exscuse

ur a vctf pubstar at best. i could make a list of players that can own in anymode including myself, and u think ur amazing and so f***ing c***y

and dont bother replying saying im sh.it and all that coz if u remember ur the one that lost 10-0 in 4 mins and got ur head blown of by me 3 times in that 4 mins so no ur place
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 6:17pm

OH ****, did I?.... no way!!!! I posted all my interviews.. :( I hope I did
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 8:04pm
nope I was nver posted :(
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

OH ****, did I?.... no way!!!! I posted all my interviews.. :( I hope I did

I Want a Interview >.< lol
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Deadaim

Originally posted by JPINATOR

That's what I don't quite understand Deadaim.. coming from qM and other people who say we are playing a dead game. If it's dead how come I'm still playing it and still finding new people joining who aren't nooby and can still set up a clan match with competition. iAM just recently played A-R and they were good games, how can you call that dead? Only the past active members of UT3 that no longer play this game says it's dead, well that's great.. go play another game.

You guys say nothing BUT your past accomplishments.. and that's ALL we hear, we get it.. we've known about this since this site was made because you let us know every time paw opens his damn mouth.. My argument on this is not that qM sucks, it's about shutting some of your clan members up. qM doesn't play.. the clan is extinct.. you don't see GOW or tRi running their mouths about past clan matches, or who they shot 2 years ago. Aqua hit the nail on the head with his post on page 7. I know I'm not the only one who is tired of this crap, it's just Aqua and I are dumb enough to try and convey that message.. but some of you aren't listening.

Deadaim, I have always respected you as a player, as well as Helscream and a few others.. I still do but enough already, we got the point 2 years ago.

JP, of course people still play.. its rare that a game of ut3s quality ever will reach a player population of zero.. do you know that quake 1 on PC, still has about 30 people playing it every day? the game came out in 1996.. but of course the game is considered dead, even by those that play it.

as far as you got my point two years ago, noone ever did.. and to be honest all the **** talk that started the beef with qM were from people that at that time certaintly werent on our level, i will give them credit over the past year-2years they have improved.. i wish they were this good at that time because we would of given then more respect.

oh yea.. i did forget to mention that qM came back as a team.. within the past few months.. and bested the "ctf all-star" team.. i mean cmon people.. stop hating
who was on the ctf all-star team??? i doubt it was all-stars
edit: not trying to be mean, but was was colossus and ric0 on the all-star team?
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>