| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fraternity of Unreal Killahs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8889909192 196>
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fraternity of Unreal Killahs
    Posted: 29 Dec 2009 at 8:10am
Got my nuke... shaken NOT stirred.
PS: Had to be drunk as a skunk to get it, hmmmm..
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2009 at 8:25am
Originally posted by F.u.k-shaker

Got my nuke... shaken NOT stirred.
PS: Had to be drunk as a skunk to get it, hmmmm..
Got my first one yesterday too Shaker! Congratz! Wink
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2009 at 11:54am
WTF! & i missed them both?

Congrates to both of you. Maybe we can make some more NuKe LoVe 2nite
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2009 at 2:30pm
yO Sk-iller & HeadHunter do you two plan on dustin off your UT3 copies for this vCTF All-Star match or not really?!? Lol,  I'm thinkin i'ma play MW2 right up until the match & see WTF happens from there!
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2009 at 3:08pm
I think I'm gonna put in some time so I don't look like a noob.
If you get the squad together or just want to go over tactics I'm available anytime. Should be the same with HH.
Show me the way DoD!
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2009 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by Sk-iller

I think I'm gonna put in some time so I don't look like a noob.
If you get the squad together or just want to go over tactics I'm available anytime. Should be the same with HH.
Show me the way DoD!

Just got done playin UT3 for the first time in 3 weeks or so...Was interesting too say the least.  I think we should just go into the vCTF All-Star Free Ballin!  No tactics, No stayin on route, No game plans....Just go in there & have a good time & laugh it up!
jesse View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2009 at 5:15pm

Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

ima have to get this jus to give you a beating sk-iller.........

Ha, No dueling in COD so kiss my arse car crash! You couldn't beat me at anything elseWink
we shall see, we shall see......so uh i guess il pik up a copy and join my favorite group of ***-ers probly around my birthday. well il rent it n make a decision. does jorge play this?
shine on you crazy diamond
Mr-Pa1n View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Count

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mr-Pa1n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 12:16pm
good games guyz,except for the part of headhunter killing me with the noob tube....he can´t handle my magnum lol
i´m hoping to join u guyz more often just to finish ur streaks be4 the nuke lol,sorry skillerman i cut u off at 18....
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 10:44pm
I don't get why people moan so much about how they die...

I noob tube and its all you did is noob tube...

I snipe and its all you did was snipe...

I run around and knife and guess what! Its all you do is stab people.

All I need to say is 16 Nukes and lots of emptied servers from full on rapings.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 7:46am
"All I need to say is 16 Nukes and lots of emptied servers from full on rapings."

What Dan tries to say is:
I got 16 cumshots, and now my d!ck is empty from all the raping of Crister_!

jisses chraist Dan grow up, i know our finnish friend is tight but... damn.

nukes&teddybear/jim,pete.

Hæppi nju yer.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 2:14pm
3rd Nuke today FuK-erz! On Rundown again.

Oh and happy new year to you Shaker and to everyone else!
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 3:00pm

ima have to get this jus to give you a beating sk-iller.........

Ha, No dueling in COD so kiss my arse car crash! You couldn't beat me at anything elseWink
we shall see, we shall see......so uh i guess il pik up a copy and join my favorite group of ***-ers probly around my birthday. well il rent it n make a decision. does jorge play this?
Jorge is on MW2 probably more than UT3 but not that much in general. I think he has just completed moving house or something.

MW2 will take a little while to get used to so make sure you are willing to put in some time.
Coolworx put in about 15mins and said it wasn't his game, so none of that sh1t.

In the old dayz we used to massacre people for fun and build sprees doing incredable things(do you remember that T?). Thats exactly what we've been doing on MW2 and once you've had a taste of that I think you'll be hooked just like the rest of us F u Kers.
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 3:02pm

We ****d in that clan match yesterday. We pimped so bad that they left before the end of the second game.

GG's to all f u kers involed.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 1:52pm
Just played ut3 for the first time in months... was so boring. Quit after 5 minutes lol. A highlight was when I tried to knife frozenfire using R3, oops. Back to MW2 I go!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2010 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by JakeT111

Just played ut3 for the first time in months... was so boring. Quit after 5 minutes lol. A highlight was when I tried to knife frozenfire using R3, oops. Back to MW2 I go!

lol I never even think about playing it now.

I'm at the stage where my ps3 gets turned on, logged in and auto start... no other disc goes near my ps3 unless its a dvd. Thats how I was about ut3 for a long time...
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 3:51am

Lol, I played for the first time ina couple of weeks...Was playin Necro & soon as i hit a Killing Spree i hit right on my D-pad for a Care Package!  We've yet too get reported in MW2 for Team-Stacking...
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 7:58am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Lol, I played for the first time ina couple of weeks...Was playin Necro & soon as i hit a Killing Spree i hit right on my D-pad for a Care Package!  We've yet too get reported in MW2 for Team-Stacking...

hahahaha

we pretty much clean the servers out and get b****ed at by a lot of people... we play to win tho so enough said!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 3:29pm
Had there been a raptor in MW2, it would be a Perfect game.. 100% mint.
I played earlier to brush up aiming, kargo must be the most boring map ever. Of any game.

Crister _ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crister _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 7:57pm
I LOVE UT3 !!!! <3

i can't believe i forgot how good it is.

oh n here comes Danjel with his angry post telling me how **** the game is.
ohhhh yesss

Oh jisses
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 9:59am
lol no I told you earlier... if u wanna keep playing in the same server against the same 16 people then ut3 is the best game in the world!
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 11:30am
UT3 is a great game full of really big arseholes.

I still love it though.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 1:52pm
Just to confirm the rumours... I did just get a hatrick of nukes and I did get them all when my team was losing.

Let me run you through it...

First match on karachi - score 180-194 and I get my nuke with a double kill. Excellent start.

Second match on sub base, getting absolutely spanked. I haven't got anything going and with the scores at 90-172 I think f*** we have lost this unless I can get the quickest nuke ever... double kill, triple kill, double kill, harriers 6 kills and out comes my big hairy chopper... it gets me 2 kills away. Enemy taking B I hear!!! Double kill! Nuke deployed on 194!

3rd nuke was on estate... within 10 seconds of the match starting I've gone 4-0, I camp a little and get a double kill and a long shot snipe at B from the house. Harriers proceed to **** but my chopper is **** and flies around the top of the map leaving me 2 away AGAIN!!  Enemy taking A... I don't have my correct class out, I switch to the wrong one by mistake and only manage a single kill... So one kill away and I see some bell end lying down by a car outside of A... Out comes el throwing knife and thats it.. HAT TRICK!!!

23 nukes to date :) and first to get that mother f***ing hat trick that I know of :)
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

Just to confirm the rumours... I did just get a hatrick of nukes and I did get them all when my team was losing.

Let me run you through it...

First match on karachi - score 180-194 and I get my nuke with a double kill. Excellent start.

Second match on sub base, getting absolutely spanked. I haven't got anything going and with the scores at 90-172 I think f*** we have lost this unless I can get the quickest nuke ever... double kill, triple kill, double kill, harriers 6 kills and out comes my big hairy chopper... it gets me 2 kills away. Enemy taking B I hear!!! Double kill! Nuke deployed on 194!

3rd nuke was on estate... within 10 seconds of the match starting I've gone 4-0, I camp a little and get a double kill and a long shot snipe at B from the house. Harriers proceed to **** but my chopper is **** and flies around the top of the map leaving me 2 away AGAIN!!  Enemy taking A... I don't have my correct class out, I switch to the wrong one by mistake and only manage a single kill... So one kill away and I see some bell end lying down by a car outside of A... Out comes el throwing knife and thats it.. HAT TRICK!!!

23 nukes to date :) and first to get that mother f***ing hat trick that I know of :)
Ok! I had a serious "talk" with ur parents... You skipped your medicine havent you.
You really need them, one in morning two in the evening. If that doesnt work! See a doctor mate;-)
cpt.Gay
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 3:32pm
You really are a monster of exploiting games Dan.. nice work. That takes skill. But i really think the noobtube is a negative thing. Maybe my reason NOT to play it!?
I do it soldier way: waiting, camping, thinking, tracking... But all i had to do was go into Domination and noobtube A,B or C!?
IF yes on this= w**ker game... Serious.
I know its a game, but damn man.
Oh n Crister: I agree 100% with u. Loooove UT3.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 7:42pm
I've started using my guns a bit more now but I do love the noob tube to guard a point.

Rocket, flak and link spam is worse than a noob tube because of the increased ammo.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8889909192 196>