| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > New Clan? Tell us about your team...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Fraternity of Unreal Killahs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9091929394 196>
Author
Message / View First Unread Post
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fraternity of Unreal Killahs
    Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 10:56am
Do they have the reverse?
Ps3 controller adaptor for the Xbox?
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 11:21am
Originally posted by iTz-He4DSh0T

Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Fouk me

Yeah ano :O

Danjel Playing......UT3!!!??? Has the world gone mad!? LOL

Anyway Guys it's Fu.k-iNg-BeAsT's Birthday in 2 Weeks and I think I've got the Perfect Present to give him :)

Since he Doesn't Like the PS3 Controller as Much as the Xbox360 Controller i Decided to Buy Him....

The XCM Cross Battle Adapter 2.0 & a Madcatz Modern Warfare 2 Xbox360 Controller :)

The Adapter Lets him use the Xbox Controller on his PS3

So i think he will be Happy when he see's this Smile

2 Bad the Adapter only comes in Pink/Purple LOL

The Adapter Isn't Cheap! £50 just for that! plus the £30 for the Controller so he better get me a good Present for my Birthday haha :P

haha :) you must have gone quite far back in the thread to make that little joke work and I liked it :P
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 11:23am
Originally posted by Crister _

ut3 today???

sorry Danjel :)   u can join too!!! w**ker

I'd rather eat my own sh1t than play that game again. Until they get a f***ing mute option (which will never even happen as the game will never see another patch again) I'm staying well away from it... I don't even know where the disc is anymore.
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 11:46am
Originally posted by Sk-iller

Do they have the reverse?
Ps3 controller adaptor for the Xbox?

Yes its called XCM Cross Fire Adapter

But its £50 like the Cross Battle Adapter.....

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-eq-49-en-15-Cross+Fire-70-3bgo.html

Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

ut3 today???

I'd rather eat my own sh1t than play that game again. Until they get a f***ing mute option (which will never even happen as the game will never see another patch again) I'm staying well away from it... I don't even know where the disc is anymore.
come man, a little group love on UT3 & then switch to MW2. You can't tell me the A-R match doesn't float your boat.
Just F u K around with the boyz for an hour and then we switch. We do seriously need the practise.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 6:48pm

ut3 today???

come man, a little group love on UT3 & then switch to MW2. You can't tell me the A-R match doesn't float your boat.
Just F u K around with the boyz for an hour and then we switch. We do seriously need the practise.

Nah the A-R match doesn't float my boat at all unfortunately... not unless it was on an EU server but even still this game has been and gone for me. About 4 months ago A-R v Fu K on an EU server would have made me stay up til 4 or 5am but now I just think that both clans have kinda realised where the true comp is at.

I love playing with my Fu K buddies but on MW2. U boys will do fine without me anyway, I was never really that good at ut3, just in the right place at the right time.
layer_Cake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 6:54pm

ut3 today??? sorry Danjel :)   u can join too!!! w**ker
<font style="">come man, a little group love on UT3 & then switch to MW2. You can't tell me the A-R match doesn't float your boat.
<font style="">Just F u K around with the boyz for an hour and then we switch. We do seriously need the practise.
Nah the A-R match doesn't float my boat at all unfortunately... not unless it was on an EU server but even still this game has been and gone for me. About 4 months ago A-R v Fu K on an EU server would have made me stay up til 4 or 5am but now I just think that both clans have kinda realised where the true comp is at.I love playing with my Fu K buddies but on MW2. U boys will do fine without me anyway, I was never really that good at ut3, just in the right place at the right time.
bullsh1ttttt danj your top ten in both vechile modes imo!! beast at vctf n war! most of all one of the best team players in ut3 END OF
top 5 dead or alive
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 8:52pm
Who talking about the End of UT3 ?
We have many event like :
-TDM SEASON
-VCTF ALL STAR
-WARFARE All Star
-Vehicules Pugs
DEVIL_-H0RR0R View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
TEAM DEVIL

Post Options Post Options   Quote DEVIL_-H0RR0R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 9:10pm
strider stop trying to bum up to danjel... you b**** about him all the time behind his back
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2010 at 9:18am
Originally posted by DEVIL_Dragov

Who talking about the End of UT3 ?
We have many event like :
-TDM SEASON
-VCTF ALL STAR
-WARFARE All Star
-Vehicules Pugs

LOL the game has about 16 people per mode apart from VCTF. Which has about 32 idiots.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2010 at 9:19am
Originally posted by DEVIL_-H0RR0R

strider stop trying to bum up to danjel... you b**** about him all the time behind his back

Its better that he bums me than you, least he won't catch aids.

and lol I feel all special that people need to talk about me even though I don't play the game anymore... shows how much I fu Ked u all up.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 7:09am
GG's Last Night Fu.kers!

We R.aped those 2 Clans!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 11:38am

GG's Last Night Fu.kers!

We R.aped those 2 Clans!

Yeah we did lol and me and sk-iller kept on raping til 6.30am hahahaha.

Dark turned up a bit later after 'failing to fall to sleep after having a few wanks' so funny.
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 12:56pm

GG's Last Night Fu.kers!

We R.aped those 2 Clans!
My bad for following one of you mid clan match. Had no idea LOLLOL
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 4:20pm
Yes gg's for sure... I love playing Afghan! and skidrow. As a team we are very strong, maybe stronger then i taught. Got a Nuke on skidrow to day also! Not in Free for all Crister_;-)
 Found a sweet spot there. ( it the most dangerous place to stay, but rewarding!) In total 4 nukes:-)
To Dan: When ur head is boiling cos u got shoot in the face: DO NOT RUN AROUND LIKE A GAY FRENCH LITTLE BOY IN THE LINE OF FIRE!!!!!!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! Wheres the tortillas?!
Pete.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 5:31pm
Well Fu.kers me & BeAsT Were r.aping MW2 today and i got 6 nukes!
No Joke :D 

not all togethere tho cause BeAsT got 1 in the middle of my 3 Streak :L but i got the other 3 after his :)
Crister _ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crister _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 7:34pm
IN THE NAVYYYYY    
I LOVE DARKANGEL <3<3<3
ohhhh yesss

Oh jisses
Crister _ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crister _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 7:36pm
****TY ASS ****TY ASS ****TY ASS SIGNAL ****TY ASS ****TY ASS SIGNAL

OUJ MAIJ GHOOOOOOOOD <3<3
ohhhh yesss

Oh jisses
Crister _ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crister _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 7:37pm
HUIJOGWREÖHNUJIOGÖERWHUJIOÖPEHUJIOPNHUJIOPÖREGHNUJIOGREÖHNJIPÖRHBUJIPRHUIJPGNUJIGERPNBUIGRNGJRINUJGIPÖNHUJIPÖNHBIJÖPNUJIPÖUJHUIJÖPHUIJÖPHIÖHBUIGHBUGREFIBUJGERÖLBUJHGRBJHEFGRÖLBJEFGRLBUJEFGRÖBUJIGRÖBNUJIGREÖBNJREGBHUJERGBHUIJÖKGRE OH JISSES CHRAIST
ohhhh yesss

Oh jisses
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 7:52pm

HUIJOGWREÖHNUJIOGÖERWHUJIOÖPEHUJIOPNHUJIOPÖREGHNUJIOGREÖHNJIPÖRHBUJIPRHUIJPGNUJIGERPNBUIGRNGJRINUJGIPÖNHUJIPÖNHBIJÖPNUJIPÖUJHUIJÖPHUIJÖPHIÖHBUIGHBUGREFIBUJGERÖLBUJHGRBJHEFGRÖLBJEFGRLBUJEFGRÖBUJIGRÖBNUJIGREÖBNJREGBHUJERGBHUIJÖKGRE OH JISSES CHRAIST

my fuc.king god...
What do you mean paska ?
Thats SCHNIBSENLANGUAGE.ONLYUNDERSTANDBYTHENOOBORCAMPERLIKEMELOLPASKAPOWAANDf***CALLOFDUTYMODERNNEWBIEATWAR
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2010 at 9:03pm
Crister is so drunk... he told darkangel he wants to give him a cream pie.
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 4:55am
Lfmao
thats so cold in Finland ? A lil Vodka ?
F.u.k-shaker View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

raptor pilot

Post Options Post Options   Quote F.u.k-shaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 8:02am

****TY ASS ****TY ASS ****TY ASS SIGNAL ****TY ASS ****TY ASS SIGNAL

OUJ MAIJ GHOOOOOOOOD <3<3
Lol, he he he heh ehe heheehhehehehe
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 12:39pm
Everyone please welcome Greenylaaaaaaaaaaaad to the Fraternity.

He is joining just for MW2 but its great to have him on board :)
coolworx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote coolworx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2010 at 12:43pm
Welcome greenyland....

Also Guys we got a new UT3 Member= Executor_9

Cheers....
Coolworx

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9091929394 196>