FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

FAKE fehtalatee!!! WTF!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FAKE fehtalatee!!! WTF!
    Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 12:27am
this guy has the same name avator and almost more trophies than me so yea he has been "me" 4 a while now. his name is the same  like this "FehtalaTee". he realy needs to get a FN LIFE i mean realy. a Fan? plz i dont need a retard playing hollwoeen saying Trick or Treat in ut3. so who ever u r plz F off and go get some fing pu$$y in ur own dam name thank uSmile
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 12:36am
you get all the girls on iamgaming so i wanted pretend i'm you to e-cyber with all of them just like you do on a daily basis.. sorry bro please forgive me
Riff Raff - True Artist
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 12:38am
aww shut up villn ik its not u
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 12:40am

how do you know. i vanted to be you for a while now

Riff Raff - True Artist
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 12:42am
w/e... than what message did u send me
phhiLLN View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote phhiLLN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 12:47am
idk i left the room and my mommy was fiddling with the joystick.. and she deleted the message
Riff Raff - True Artist
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 1:03am

aww w/e. and i found out who it was...ppl from NM..so fing retarted they need to learn to get a life

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 3:53am
Ok look i'm putting my fu*k!ng foot down dude.
I never disrespect you . But to say they(NM) need to get a life? Its a fu*k!ng video game dude. You act like someone wants to be you. Yes i tracked down and got the truth . But come on. What the fu*k. He is YOUR fu*k!ng friend. To be an as$ hole to him,is just b**** moves like you'v been acting like . I told him to delete the account. WHICH he did. He is freaking 12 or 13 dude.

You say were fu*k!ng retarted?  Dude. That kid is a smart kid. He ONLY wanted have fun dude. The rican guy,i know for a FACT it isn't no one from NM. Cause noone cares . Same Bs i went through trying to make my "Mikeybrennan1" someone has that and mikeybrennan2. Do i care no.I know its someone who thought it'll be fun to do.

You tell Snip_em he is retarted cause of his acc tag or he shouldn't of joined NM.
Will dude. He went to a clan that gets matches. A clan he enjoys. A clan he calles family. etc.

Now yes our clan isn't going as perfect and NO ONE even said it would. But at least show respect. Not be a ass an say "o them NM F@GS". I mean dam,if you hate me. I could care fn less. I SHOW you respect that i DON'T even need to nor anyone else. Why? cause to be treated with respect,you have to give others respect. Now i'm not asking for ANYBODY to give me respect which i surly hope yall don't,cause i could care less.But to say something about a clan/member? I mean come on.
If you'r not having a happy day. I'll send you a dam icecream cone with a cherry on top.

InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 3:57am
O_O.....

EDIT: He has a point but a little over dramatic :/
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 4:03am
Lol. Thank you . And yea a little. But i need to throw out the point .
Any who. How you been?I haven't seen you in vCTF lol. You give up on our happy campers in vCTF(MEANING the  community) lol
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 4:05am
Yeah that and being run over a lot XD! Still trying tho, got a lot to learn, best thing I learned is beasting in the Darkwalker LOL.. Been good btw.. you bro?
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 4:09am

cool cool. I'v been hanging in there lol. Dueling paw is fun :) Makes me better.

But nothing really . vCTf is so gay. Campers make me famous for keeping my thoughts inside xD.
I'ma start going back to CTF with paw and no0b. These dudes got me back into duel and got me better.
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 4:12am
CTF is the only real mode in UT3! Come join the price of $1 for Minigun spam, flak spam, and rocket spam on small maps! Lol had to throw that out there... CTF is the best
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 4:17am
Haha true true about CTf and its spam. LOl.
I remember playing it ALL the time. Than i went to vCTF. And never went back. But i should be getting back to it today. I'ma start spaming the shi* out of people with the stinger xD. Who needs shock rifle xD

Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 4:18am
Haha screw spam and spawn killing xD.. Alright see you on the battlefield in take care g2g now peace bro
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 4:20am
Ok bro. Peace. Look for some combos. Thats where i always get combo king at haha.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 4:28am
anyone else notice this in mikeys first post?

....dude......
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 5:03am
Rofl .
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 6:49am
Originally posted by TX2k7

anyone else notice this in mikeys first post?....dude......
that commercial was freakin hilarious when i first saw it on tv
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 6:12pm
LMAO of Nooby TX....Duuude....ur such a noob....

lol mikey u talk behind my back and i hear u sometimes on the other team so dont try that BS respect thing and i already told snips what i think about NM and i never called snips a "F@G" duma$$ so chill out n get ur facts straight.  if u was in DGround u would know how me Quicdraw, snips and etc mess around. so yea F off. ik ur telling them retarted things about me or w/e but as u can c idc. lol ik its a "Game" u take this Game a lot more series than i do, the way u treat ppl proves everything. n u need to chill out ca ur not even the leader Quicdraw is so stop thinking  u can control everything. im not going back to back with u ether ca it would b a waste of time.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 6:27pm
Um no he isn't the capt on NM. We BOTH are. And i started when you started talking about NM. And yea ,you told snips how gay his tag was etc. And why would i tell them retarted thing about you? I was only in Dgrounds for awhile. Never got to know you. Never tried. The things i tell them are"DOn't listen to him" Thats about it. Other wise,its cause you'll say something about our clan.
You say it'll be a waste of time. Cut that lil pre K **** out.  I'm sure f we got in a chat, Eugene and Snipes will tell you other wise and what we'v heard YOU say. About everyone in NM.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 6:29pm
Idk if Snipem and Euegen go two fase or not. But to listen to what they told me about you. Is alot worst than anything i have done. Even in Dgrounds.
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 7:31pm
omg u were realy never in DGround....u keep asking me and than weelcool asked me and than i said sure and 1 or 2 days la8 i kicked u out ca of my reasons and that is it
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 10:54pm
I called snipe a fa g once then he called me a b1tch lol course it wasn't cause he's with nm I'm fine with that it's his choice. And fehtalatee you should understand that. Dground is gone you said it yourself. People move on and you can't control them, he went to NM you went to iAM and I went with my school freinds haha :p
Adios, the last farewell
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2010 at 11:26pm
yes everything u said is right but i have my reasons y i said nm is retarted n i also said  w/e u can do what ever u want to do im not ur dad, u just dont have my vote for that clan. but every1 from DGround is always down for a match if we do play and thats y i made the thread let the games begin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>