Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

wild mod setup

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Noob
Noob

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote gimp25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wild mod setup
    Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 2:06am
I just finished a warfare setup with the mod's: unlimited ammo, infinite jump, anti masochism, and dual enforcers. Got into the Torlan map where Zellot just happened to jump in at the end. Went to Confrontation afterwards where he was joined by Darakoom. Just managed to pull off a win (barely). What's your favorite mod setup?

p.s. I'm just glad I did'nt use the berzerk mod.
I thought pwn was pronounced "poon". Pwn was cute for the first week or so, but it's getting so old now.
AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 2:09am
3rd person Cam & infinite ammo
“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 5:06am
i love to play intense in VCTF practicing with Velociraptors and T-rex rage, infinty jumps, and the hackers of was crakers don't remember exactly the name of the weapon.

and when i don't have nothing to do, i use the reaperlite, freeze ray and unlimited ammo in warfare. XD

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 12:23pm
Hacker V2 + low grav = too much fun
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2010 at 2:15pm
I liked the old days when you could use speed freak and super berserk together in DM.
 Post Reply Post Reply