| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team PcX General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Happy Birthday Cloudy/Indigo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy Birthday Cloudy/Indigo
    Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 8:33am
Happy Birthday C

May ur day be filled with joy and festivities and that you have many many more. 

D
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 8:44am
Originally posted by PcX_Potorikan

Happy Birthday CMay ur day be filled with joy and festivities and that you have many many more.  D

wow, the woman is so popular she gets 2 birthday threads!

have a good one hunny x
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
KingKesi View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote KingKesi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 10:13am
glad to see I'm not the oldie in the bunch with u and Rikan here..YESS!  Happy bday Indigoooo

XBL: I Am Osirus
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 10:30am
lol thanks guys Smile Oh I dunno about popular Embarra**ed but as long as you guys love me then I'm happy Heart

Hey Kesi you're definitely not the oldest!  As you say there's Rikan and I who are older but I also think  F u kFace, Okie and Karma are also older Shocked lol
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 12:43pm
Happy birthday!!!!!!!!!! Have a great day.
JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 9:37pm
Happy b-day cloudy, you know the saying the older you get the better you are at video games? wellllll i dont either, lol

your freind
CoRRuPTeD
Adios, the last farewell
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 9:58pm
Smile thanks guys!

Nope Corr I've never heard that one.  There's the one about with age comes wisdom, but also comes dementia, incontinence, and apparently piles LOL

JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 10:02pm
LoLoLoL i dont want to get older with one good thing comes three bad. lol
Adios, the last farewell
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 10:04pm
Well for guys there's also impotence and baldness so really it's not looking good for you in a few years hun LOL

JDog_OwNz View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote JDog_OwNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2009 at 10:08pm
what if you shave your head before you go bald??? lol
Adios, the last farewell
KingKesi View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote KingKesi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 12:50am
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

lol thanks guys Smile Oh I dunno about popular Embarra**ed but as long as you guys love me then I'm happy Heart

Hey Kesi you're definitely not the oldest!  As you say there's Rikan and I who are older but I also think  F u kFace, Okie and Karma are also older Shocked lol

so everyone's over 30??  I wouldn't have thought!

XBL: I Am Osirus
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 4:32am
Nah Bev, Roadkill, ICE, n00by are definitely under 30.  I don't know about Raz, Killer, jerk, zero, DaMan though (sorry if I forgot anyone)

But yeah we're quite a "mature" clan in terms of average member age I would say... I don't know about how old we act though ;)

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 7:07am
hey sorry im abit late, werent on yesterday lol. happy bday! hope ya had a good one :)
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 2:46pm
I did actually, thanks Matt :)

I had friends round for dinner and drinks and later on I had some really good drunken duels with F*kface and legendary_crime :) and even later on  some less drunken but more tired insta duels with Silver, Bev and cold kiko :D

I'm still waiting to get hammered 31 times by Bev though... I was looking forward to that ;)

Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 3:14pm
Happy Belated !!!

I want in on these drunken duels dammit!
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

I did actually, thanks Matt :)I had friends round for dinner and drinks and later on I had some really good drunken duels with F*kface and legendary_crime :) and even later on  some less drunken but more tired insta duels with Silver, Bev and cold kiko :DI'm still waiting to get hammered 31 times by Bev though... I was looking forward to that ;)

this evening i promise i'll hammer you all you want!   
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 3:59pm
LOL fluff... I could probably get smashed again tonight for another round of DD (drunken duelling) Wink

@ Bev;  Sweet! Big smile  You and me, Morbias Arena, weapons replacement, first to 30 kills Big smile

Oh jeez I'm screwed lol

Post Reply Post Reply