| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team NbK General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

NbK vs Hp

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NbK vs Hp
    Posted: 15 Jun 2011 at 2:18am

Ya'll.

Hp_En3tration messaged me yesterday about a clan match on Wednesday Eastern at 6.
They want to play 3vs3 or 4vs4 CTF I don't quite know really.
@NocTuRnuS, he said u should know brah ;) What is this all about you long hairy satan worshipper :D?

P.S.
We should do:
NbK_-Colossus-
NbK_-NocTuRnuS-
NbK_Drokun
NbK_X-T-C

-NocTuRnuS- View Drop Down
Team NbK
Team NbK

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2011 at 3:49am
These guys are stupid? They didn't show up last time. Anyway, this is at 00.00 here in Central EU. And 11pm in England. Just gotta see if people is online. 
xNocTuRnuS-EXz_ForestTemple
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2011 at 4:32am
Originally posted by -NocTuRnuS-

These guys are stupid? They didn't show up last time. Anyway, this is at 00.00 here in Central EU. And 11pm in England. Just gotta see if people is online. 

Allright bro. Yeah i found it pretty strange as well.. But I can't play at that time man. Its crazy to play on a time like that since ur all out of energy and stuff 'round 00:00. You guys can play if the team above is perhaps available. Drokun, CS and XTC might play, i can't, I have bandpractice [:

Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2011 at 4:40am
I told them weekends were better. They can't just decide times like this.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2011 at 5:18am

So which clans are we going to play now then brah?
We should make a good roster:
- When we are playing
- With who we are playing
- With what NbK members we are playing
- On what maps we are playing
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2011 at 6:16am
I will make ups NbK mind for this one, tell them we will set up a match when they come and the forums and set it up for a day and time that is suitable for everyone.

also tell them while ever they are been pus.sys and hiding behind alt accounts then they fu.ck off because I think there cowards, whn they do the above we will play them happily.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2011 at 6:59am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

I will make ups NbK mind for this one, tell them we will set up a match when they come and the forums and set it up for a day and time that is suitable for everyone.

also tell them while ever they are been pus.sys and hiding behind alt accounts then they fu.ck off because I think there cowards, whn they do the above we will play them happily.

Lol u had too many vodka xD Tell um yourself xD
Team NbK
Team NbK

Post Options Post Options   Quote -NocTuRnuS- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2011 at 9:25pm
They would get destroyed in a skillbased game like CTF, anyway...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 2:21am

They would get destroyed in a skillbased game like CTF, anyway...

Hm step down brah. Cause they are pretty good. I haven't even seen them before. It's gonna be tough, but we can handle it (:
Iuckshot View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Iuckshot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 11:29am
Originally posted by NbK_Divin3-SinSx

So which clans are we going to play now then brah?

We should make a good roster:

- When we are playing

- With who we are playing

- With what NbK members we are playing

- On what maps we are playing

Aren't there enough people to just say when there's a match and cycle whoever show up between maps?
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 11:36am
one of them Hp people is feh.
Thats what i heard anyway, wouldn't surprise me with the mini thread war that Cslayer and him had earlier
xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 9:33pm
Not Feh, cuz he heard one of them was me and asked if he could join lol

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 1:21am
I think hp=Mikey Brennan and his friend Eugene.
sHoCkD_Yo_aSs is a novice bot
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 1:29am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

Not Feh, cuz he heard one of them was me and asked if he could join lol
shut up Seph! i dont want iAM knowing that i want to join Hp with you...sneaky right?

but forreal rican...really?

and Seph we need to make up are own squad! A-Team?
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 3:48am
Originally posted by uc SYZYGY uc

I think hp=Mikey Brennan and his friend Eugene.
Nope im REALLY done making alts and more accounts. I play ut3 but not as much maybe like 3 hours a wk. I usally am on mw2 with a slip away patch :D hacking it up again.
But thanks , i guess for thinking it's me?
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 12:50pm
What was the name you Eugene and Envy created then? I thought it was hp? Aren't you and Vlln still in Devil?
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 1:14pm
I will play any team in CTF even of they are better than NbK (qM for example) I would like to win any match but if we lose thats fine, as long as it is a good clean clan match then my only words will be gg.

I am a fair person in game and if a team played well and deserved the win then thats great. yes NbK have a competitive personality but that doesn't mean we are douche bags that bash on people in game.

HP, if you want to play us then thats cool, I will look forward to it, so instead of messaging me with hate mail on PSN like you have been just send a simple message asking when you want to play and we will sort it out :)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 2:21pm
[QUOTE=uc SYZYGY uc]What was the name you Eugene and Envy created then? I thought it was hp? Aren't you and Vlln still in Devil? [/QUOTW
We never even got to the whole naming part of clan nor tag. I was always goin back on mw2 and so was Eugene cause of tournaments.
And yes me and vill are in Devil but like i said , i play like 3 hours or something a wk of ut3 total.
TripoXx View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx

Post Options Post Options   Quote TripoXx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 8:24pm
LOL Hp?    Harry Potter ? LOL

PhyX_TripoX

PhyX_Artikuno
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 8:36pm
Hewlett Packard

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
SIZZLE View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

I'm your huckle berry

Post Options Post Options   Quote SIZZLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2011 at 3:21am
lmao @ Harry Potter

Post Reply Post Reply