FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Happy Birthday QuickRc?????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Happy Birthday QuickRc?????
    Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 12:12am
ummmm...so yea.....happy birthday dude!???
Big smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
iTz-He4DSh0T View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote iTz-He4DSh0T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 12:57am
20? i thought he was only a year older then me :S
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 3:13am
H-Bday! enjoy it.

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 4:00am
HBD Quick. Have fun, be safe.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 5:12am
i hope u get a new game so u can f*** of to that
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 5:49am
Happy Birthday you perv...
Crister _ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crister _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 5:56am
Originally posted by ColossusSlayer

i hope u get a new game so u can f*** of to that
hahaha
ohhhh yesss

Oh jisses
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 6:09am
I hope someone give you a rope so you can hang yourself.
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 6:10am
Originally posted by Danjel8

hahahahaha
Crister _ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Crister _ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 6:11am

hahaha maybe u can give him a rope ?

ohhhh yesss

Oh jisses
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 8:38am

LOL omg brill
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 8:57am

Hahahahaha omg that made me laugh!
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 1:27pm
aww happy b day i hope a rapist dosnt enter your house at night and rip out ur spleen and strangle and r4pe ur whole family with it while u watch =O then make u join in, and video it =O
And then gut you and while ur still alive r4pe ur GF hottchick and kill you by smashing her face off yours violetly while he liks her out =D
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
chisox666 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote chisox666 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2010 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by ASHYTEBUBLExD

aww happy b day i hope a rapist dosnt enter your house at night and rip out ur spleen and strangle and r4pe ur whole family with it while u watch =O then make u join in, and video it =O
And then gut you and while ur still alive r4pe ur GF hottchick and kill you by smashing her face off yours violetly while he liks her out =D

Someone's been listening to Cannibal Corpse way too much!
get fragged

Misery Index - Heirs To Thievery
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 11:27am

Just not far enough bubble... close but needs some work.
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 11:30am

d-(o_O)z    
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 12:13pm

^^^^^
thats what i get for being nice =O
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
layer_Cake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 12:50pm

<FONT size=+0>And then gut you and while ur still alive r4pe ur GF hottchick and kill you by smashing her face off yours violetly while he liks her out =D
^^^^^
damn sex education at your house must of been a f***ed up experience u got issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just for the record your a muggy c**t who sounds like a retarded telly tubbie! quicks a much better player! if im sticking up for quick you know your the larrry of the centuty! holla bck when your balls drop! Half a decent player when your with matt a complete noob on your own! Happy new year
top 5 dead or alive

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 1:13pm
cme on retard reply
top 5 dead or alive
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by layer_Cake

<FONT size=+0>And then gut you and while ur still alive r4pe ur GF hottchick and kill you by smashing her face off yours violetly while he liks her out =D
^^^^^
damn sex education at your house must of been a f***ed up experience u got issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just for the record your a muggy c**t who sounds like a retarded telly tubbie! quicks a much better player! if im sticking up for quick you know your the larrry of the centuty! holla bck when your balls drop! Half a decent player when your with matt a complete noob on your own! Happy new year
im touched by your kind words =] duel me? cos if quik is good y do i own him so much? =/ hmm wierd huh? well as soon as u take ur head outa his ass u can duel me and proove how **** i AM yh
=]
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 1:23pm
if im a retarded teli tubby, i dont know WHAT THE F0K U ARE O_O
Nice hat btw.

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 1:26pm
if it was u thats was gonna play no probz but i know your b**** made n your have the mic in your ear n your dualshock in matts hand!!! :) duel= one mode! every other mode im a supreme player compared to you fcking chav! when you get a job pay the bills holla at me! ****bubble sums u up perfectly the boy who couldn't afford a internet connection! mummy n daddy struggling on the giro! what mode u top ten in????????????
top 5 dead or alive
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 1:28pm
+1 for shytbubble :P

Post Options Post Options   Quote layer_Cake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 1:31pm

Nice hat btw.
<FONT style=": #000000">
lol killa kali killed me with this fruity chav! it shows what a silly thick twat you are because you hafe to use other people's intelligence to try n cuss me! that sums u up a un original silly ickle boy!!!!!
top 5 dead or alive
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2010 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by layer_Cake

Nice hat btw.
<FONT style=": #000000">
lol killa kali killed me with this fruity chav! it shows what a silly thick twat you are because you hafe to use other people's intelligence to try n cuss me! that sums u up a un original silly ickle boy!!!!!
*have       *and      *insult     *you      " a un" << what the fek?      *little
I a little boy yh? i can spell =] well better than u can anyways
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>