| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team iAM General discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

iAM_VctF-PuGs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: iAM_VctF-PuGs
    Posted: 31 Aug 2010 at 2:49pm
Yo i want to start a vctf pugs. i will send all the TXT chats to everyone on my friends list and you guys can spread it around. i have 2 severs, the Oops server and bain's server. it will b 5vs5 to start and up to 8vs8 to join. post here if you want to join this epic battles. if there is any special request(a team u would like to have) post here. 

ill try to make this teams as even and fair as possible.

remember we are trying to have "FUN" as in no shlt talking and blah blah blah

Time:this sat. 8 eastern.

if this goes well i will try to get the DEEP server and host it around 4eastern for EU players.

VIP:JPINATOR
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2010 at 3:20pm
we generally play warfare on saturday nights so don't count on me or my server. sorry.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2010 at 3:50pm
Bain, im not going to "officially" set up warfare for this Saturday, but if you & the rest wanna play war thats cool, figured we could all play VCTF for a change
FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2010 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Bain, im not going to "officially" set up warfare for this Saturday, but if you & the rest wanna play war thats cool, figured we could all play VCTF for a change
C that Bain?...i told u all she needs is counseling. MAHAHAHA
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2010 at 5:54pm
fehtalatee.... no one wants to play with you... ;)

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2010 at 5:55pm
SNIFF* SNIFF*Cry
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 9:19am
OK, guess it's VCTF on Saturday. I'll grab plenty of hotdogs and marshmellows.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Haha nice ill bring the beers lawn chairs and a milly vanilly tape
Archangel_Milly View Drop Down
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 5:02pm
See the joke was funny until someone had to go and say milly vanilly...... you tool ha
GIO_2064 View Drop Down
Team Termanation
Team Termanation

Post Options Post Options   Quote GIO_2064 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 5:39pm
I WANT MAKE MY COME BACK ON UT3 AFTER BEING ON MAG ALL THIS WEEK...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by GIO_2064

I WANT MAKE MY COME BACK ON UT3 AFTER BEING ON MAG ALL THIS WEEK...

uh.... alrighty
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by Archangel_Milly

See the joke was funny until someone had to go and say milly vanilly...... you tool ha

I LOVE Tool!!!!!
Archangel_Milly View Drop Down
Team Archangels
Team Archangels

Post Options Post Options   Quote Archangel_Milly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Originally posted by BAIN

Haha nice ill bring the beers lawn chairs and a milly vanilly tape

It's ok i know yous just miss me. So hear maybe this will help, i'll let you borrow my camping gear. I left it at Sinkhole from last time. It should still even have that new milly smell. That should make you feel right at home.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 7:58pm
new milly smell? wth does that smell like? or do I want to know?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2010 at 11:26pm
so... is this still going down? any cancelations yet???
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2010 at 1:16am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

fehtalatee.... no one wants to play with you... ;)
Yea i just hade to heal up from this JP^^^...im sending out TXT invites when i get back online. if u guys want to do 1 clan on 1 team and another team(random ppl) on the other. let me know. as long as its not to team stacked. like qM(Geeks) lol jk(SIKE)
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2010 at 7:51pm
ok im going to ask Bain about his server when he gets online. ill try to get this thing going!
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2010 at 8:18pm
every1 JOIN in the TX chats i send out or if u didnt get 1 send me a pm n ill send u server n pw
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2010 at 11:56pm

GGs to every that showed up Smile 

the only thing that went wrong was the teams. lol it was vctf ppl vs wf ppl. we have to show wf ppl a better experience...LIKE JP!!!!! XD(thx again JP Smile).

those games was always full to the point when others cant joinSmile

ill talk to dragov about his EU server and ill try n host some EU vctf pugs
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 12:06am
LoL we tried switchin up the teams remember, pretty sad in sandstorm that u couldn't beat us tho with iAM_OMNI givin up all our vehicles... gg tho :)

I'm down to do the same in WF tho if there willin to keep playin us in VCTF once in awhile too

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 2:13am
nope, vctf is still played like it always has been, hense why I never play it! No offence to you all & Feht, but you play a lame mode lol. WF TEAM in VCTF FTW!!!!!!
Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 5:34pm
vCTF EU PUGS still avaible. The problem is that no one join the chatroom when tey turn on PS3. If everyone join a chat room, like we had do in CTF Pugs we will do pugs maybe all night. 6vs6 pugs with admins would be more fun than public noobs server.

Add DEVIL_-Dr4g0v-
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 5:58pm
How is it any different from WF JP? cant say team stacked cuz even feh called out that we need to switch the teams up and when we tried no one moved.

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 7:40pm
How VCTF is any different from Warfare? Is that what your asking? Let me see... when I joined Suspence, half of the blue team was sitting there sniping. If half of my team were sniping like that in WF... nothing would get done. Camping is what you do in VCTF, its how you play... Warfare is all about trying to advance.. everyone has something they should be doing, not sitting in a tank or sniping on a bridge for 27 min. You never rely on 1 person, like the flag carrier.. to win a game... vehicles are more of a distraction in vctf than how they can be used in Warfare... I rarely see fury or raptor pick ups due to constant camping avirls (minus sandstorm & few others) Watching TX flag run was more like if we were in CTF. Again, nothing wrong with it but a few differences.   

I dislike the fact that if its 3 flags to 1, some times the winning team will just camp at their own flag.. put their feet up and call it a victory. Now granted these examples don't pertain to what happened last night, it happens in most VCTF games I fall into. Yet there is still a following for that mode still, since its the most active one, more power to you guys lol. I'll never forgot what someone told me once when I entered a game, I asked outloud what I should be doing and they said "just kill people" lol... its not so easy to say that in WF, its not DM. I'm sure other warfare players have there own take on this but those reasons are why VCTF is not competitive or fun for me.

sorry for the long winded responce & no hurt feelings to Feht, I know you tried lol but just like TwoFase you both failed lol but thanks for making me VIP :)
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2010 at 7:50pm
You made a point about public games yes, it does get to be kinda crap. Pugs are a lil better i think tho for that reason. Thats why i think you should keep playin pugs with us :) and im sure some of us will do WF. You do make a point and i guess its just a matter of prefrence to what style of play you like. VCTF is more Defense where WF is more Advancment like you siad. I'm not dissing WF by any means cuz i actually dont mind it. Just like the way VCTF works better. But all in all, good response haha.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>