| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > Fists of Fury
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

To Syzygy....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote CODMW2 Pro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To Syzygy....
    Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 6:25pm
Dnt remove this thread please, there is no bashing in it

I'm bored right now, and i just read the oOps clan thread, but don't listen to crow, he wasn't really in qM, they were asked to join when some of us quit. Don't let him mistake you lol. He thinks WAY to highly of himself...we all know thta, you prolly know that too lol, he wasnt close to as good as he says he is, like when he said he holds the spot for an all around player, i laughed :)

Secondly, when did this videogameprince guy n them beat me,Phantaci, and trendy? I remember a few games we played but we won the matches and none of us really played at the time....

All i'm asking is for you to simmer down and chill, your opinion on best players/teams and other matters doesn't really have any significance until you accomplish something on UT3 and prove it to the rest of the community. Thanks

:)

Your friendly neighborhood Cod Pro :)
Im a Pro.....
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 6:43pm
ahh the lovely words of pawweezy how would someone know how good i am when this pawweezy only played me WAY back in the day when he used to 10-0 me long ass time ago this is coming from a person who hates admitting he lost to people so he wont  ever admit that paw...lets not get into it your good simple as that..but..not anymore i was above average at best when we played...keep in mind..a long ass time ago we havent played..in..how long?.... since before my ps3 crashed...and way before that...before i used a mouse...back..when.. lets see my fragfx?...how long ago was that..please..enlighten me.. ok then thank you very much have a good day paw
CODMW2 Pro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote CODMW2 Pro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 6:45pm
thread was directed towards syzygy sorry, today is not my day to flame you....
Im a Pro.....
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 6:46pm
yeah you still fail so keep trying lazy eyed f**

Post Options Post Options   Quote CODMW2 Pro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 6:48pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

good one?
Im a Pro.....
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by CODMW2 Pro

good one?

Tiger Devastation!
name_is_clantag

Post Options Post Options   Quote CODMW2 Pro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by RemY

good one?

Tiger Devastation!

i dont understand remy haha

nothing like a good ol flame war on ut3 forums :)
Im a Pro.....
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 5:53pm

somehow i missed this!

weezy hoping and praying for that flame war to pop off.. give it time grasshopper
Buzzin Fr0g View Drop Down
Team oOPS
Team oOPS

Post Options Post Options   Quote Buzzin Fr0g Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 5:58pm
I believe Deadaim and I set some kind of record with our four hour, cross thread flame-athon.  We put on a good show sir.  Clap (BTW Deadaim and I are cool with one another now.)

To those who wish to challenge it - good luck.  Crow and Paw might be able to pull it off, but it'll have to be after Crow puts his daughter to sleep.   
Got Pwned?

TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 6:00pm
LOL
The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

Dr4g0v View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil
Stinger Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Dr4g0v Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 6:58pm
Lol
Go back searching tranquilizer for whale in COD MW2 .

Post Options Post Options   Quote CODMW2 Pro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by DEVIL_Dragov

Lol

yea your a f***in weirdo

next time you post THINK before you speak, save yourself the embarassment
Im a Pro.....
Nova View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 7:33pm
you guyz are faaagggss...
XBL=GeNovaZ
PC=NovazZ
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2010 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by RemY

good one?
Tiger Devastation!
haha, good 1.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2010 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by Buzzin Fr0g

I believe Deadaim and I set some kind of record with our four hour, cross thread flame-athon.  We put on a good show sir.  Clap (BTW Deadaim and I are cool with one another now.)

To those who wish to challenge it - good luck.  Crow and Paw might be able to pull it off, but it'll have to be after Crow puts his daughter to sleep.   

haha yes that was a good one.. some how i always find myself in the middle of the epic flame wars
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2010 at 1:36pm

Originally posted by DEVIL_Dragov

Lol

yea your a f***in weirdo

next time you post THINK before you speak, save yourself the embarassment

lol so true.
 Post Reply Post Reply