| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Other Video Games > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Little Big Planet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Little Big Planet
    Posted: 11 May 2009 at 7:35pm
I want to see if anyone else has this game or has some fun stuff to discuss. I myself, have the game! 

*** Here is what I have for UT3 players that have the game!!

Ether404
XKal1bur
Urlord
JakeT111
GoDead
SilverJ-17
Lawl_Shockz
TX2k7
Do_Or_Die420
Cylo
Bravechicken
Migz1
Lokedogg
Pinakul
Switch
AM_Pulzee
JPINATOR
KayoticKilla
Bain
ZodiacX
sickboogiemurder
Lil Killa
LAWL_SHOCKZ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote LAWL_SHOCKZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2009 at 7:43pm
me too! i was actually going to make this thread but you beat me >:| lol rarely play it though =/
yup. i'm done.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2009 at 9:31pm
I still have it, but I'm considering trading it in, since I hardly play it anymore.  I've had it since last December.
GoDead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GoDead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2009 at 4:55am
hey i have LBP!! lol :P
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2009 at 5:42am
I have it but I never really got into it tbh. I have such little imagination and cba to learn how to make decent levels.
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2009 at 1:09pm
I have it! I'll start playing more often. Gettin tired of UT3 and all da drama.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 8:31pm

Too bad you can only have a limit of 4 people in a server but we should all get together and go have some fun!! plus i know I'm missing tons of stickers in the story mode because I need 4X people to get it.

Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 8:33pm
i've got it too.  hit me up anytime
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 8:47pm
I just got it tonight!  Hit me up when you wanna play Jp, We'll get caught up!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 8:49pm
Yeehawww!! for sure DOD!!! I put a list of people that have the game, if I don't have you PM me and I'll add you!! Also, if anyone has created a level LET US KNOW, so far I know GoDead has so make sure you play it, heart it and put 5 starz on it LOL!! I'll do the same to anyone else who has one!!
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote LAWL_SHOCKZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 10:24am

this is what happens when you start showing off and being an a$$hole.. i cover you in foliage b****! lmao

this is what happens when you play with ether, you get up for like 10 seconds... come back.. and you're living pipework and literally unable to do a single damn thing in the game because you cant really tell where your character is! >:| (btw i saved that costume.. mainly because its hilarious watching it jump around on platforms) and yes, btw, ether is covered in noses' :)

ether being an a$$hole and showing off...again -_-

yup. i'm done.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 10:34am
Originally posted by LAWL_SHOCKZ

this is what happens when you start showing off and being an a$$hole.. i cover you in foliage b****! lmao

this is what happens when you play with ether, you get up for like 10 seconds... come back.. and you're living pipework and literally unable to do a single damn thing in the game because you cant really tell where your character is! >:| (btw i saved that costume.. mainly because its hilarious watching it jump around on platforms)

ether being an a$$hole and showing off...again -_-

lol ether probably has the coolest outfits

i couldn't breathe last night i was laughing so hard.  you're so lucky you had the privilege of being covered in pipes and teeth.  lol.  HAHAHAHAHAHA
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote LAWL_SHOCKZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 10:36am
hahaha yeah man we were both gasping for air when you did that. i honestly don't think i've laughed that hard in my life
yup. i'm done.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 10:45am
i'm gonna attach like 50 skeleton arms to your head...you are gonna HATE playing with me.  lol
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote LAWL_SHOCKZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 10:47am
its cool man, surely we'll unlock something epic and 3d so i can post it all over your face ;D is there a way to have multiple people make one level at once? that'd be so badass...
yup. i'm done.
Helscream View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote Helscream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 11:41am
I own LBP as well. But no one on my friends got the game. So i rarely played it?
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 11:49am
Originally posted by LAWL_SHOCKZ

is there a way to have multiple people make one level at once? that'd be so badass...

Seeing how it was in the trailers and Dogen has offered to help others make levels on KHI, I'd say yes, but don't ask me how.  I didn't make the levels and I don't play that much anymore either.  Oh, and just if you're wondering, Dogen's name on PSN is jjmusicman.  He's made a fair amount of really good levels.  Also, Twilight93 (another person I know) made a level based off of the show Heros.  As for me, I've never made a level.  LBP's level creator just didn't rub off on me as well as on other games. (such as TS and it's mapmaker)

Btw.. using stickers, I made one of my costumes an all-black ninja out-fit, complete with black skin.  My pod once beared the scars of this, but I've since cleaned it up.  It used to be all-black to though.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 2:30pm
LOL.. random objects on your sack...
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote LAWL_SHOCKZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

LOL.. random objects on your sack...

lmao very much so xD
yup. i'm done.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 2:36pm
If you ever have one or more people playing with you, search for these community levels!

DeathMatch I, II & III

Basically a level where you pick random weapons and try and kill each other, some of the weapons are insane!!! LOL!! I want to get in a game with 4 people and play it, I've done it with just two and all the times we were laughing hardcore! Fun Stuff!!
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote LAWL_SHOCKZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 2:39pm
looks like me and ether have a new objective tonight... i will decimate you.. lol
yup. i'm done.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 3:42pm
our first objective.  cover JP with random crap.  second, find and play the Deathmatch.  LBP Unreal Style. lol.   then if we can find it, Sack and the Beanstalk.  best level i have ever played.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote LAWL_SHOCKZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by Helscream

I own LBP as well. But no one on my friends got the game. So i rarely played it?

yeah same here helscream. last night was the first time i played it in months.
yup. i'm done.
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote LAWL_SHOCKZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2009 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by Ether404

our first objective.  cover JP with random crap.  second, find and play the Deathmatch.  LBP Unreal Style. lol.   then if we can find it, Sack and the Beanstalk.  best level i have ever played.

lmao will do.
yup. i'm done.
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 8:03am
i own this game
pretty fun
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>