Poll Question: NINJA OR PIRATE
Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
15 [51.72%]
14 [48.28%]

Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: which one would be a ninja or pirate?
    Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 4:27am
I THINK ID BE A NINJA PERSONALY
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 1:17pm
Ninja 4 Sure!
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 3:16pm
tough one.

Ninjas get cool gear, and are supreme killers, so thats cool.

Pirates get to sail across the globe to exotic lands in a well armed yacht, dress like pimps, get drunk, have access to Pirate Booty. Lets not forget Pirate Hookers.

Depends on the kind of Pirate. I'd be more of a Captain Nemo type Pirate than a Jack Sparrow type.
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 4:04pm
i'd be a pirate.. think of all that rum..
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 5:24pm
I think a Ninja would be a Ninja and a Pirate would be a Pirate.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 5:52pm

Me, i think a pirate, muahahaha.

some ppl are saying me to join the dark site, hahaha and they are convincing, hahaha.
the Dark-DVirus! lol

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
CarloThunder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 7:00pm
I'd be a pirate.  I'd kill all the other pirates and have the treasure all to myself lol. Smile
all roun nice guy lol.
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by CarloThunder

I's be a pirate.  I'd kill all the other pirates and have the treasure all to myself lol. Smile

thats not nice carlo, first you kick my a** at duel in my own server and then you say you want to kill me and steal all my treasure! im startin to see a new side to you! the dark side of mr thunder
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
CarloThunder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by LaDy_LuCiFer

Originally posted by CarloThunder

I's be a pirate.  I'd kill all the other pirates and have the treasure all to myself lol. Smile

thats not nice carlo, first you kick my a** at duel in my own server and then you say you want to kill me and steal all my treasure! im startin to see a new side to you! the dark side of mr thunder

Lol maybe its revenge for all the duel wins you've had over me. Wink
all roun nice guy lol.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 7:45pm
I voted earlier, but never responded, but I'd voted Ninja.  Ninja Warrior.. Ask-a-Ninja.. ninja video games, they've all generally been pretty good, or at least better than most pirate (no, not pirated) games.

Also, "Camping" is NOT an ancient ninja technique, Mr. Fire Bolt.  Ninja's stalk their intended targets/ prey, then surprise them through ambush and kill them or something of the like.  They don't just sit in some dark corner, picking people off.  They're too freakin' awesome for that ****.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 8:25pm
Originally posted by SilverJ-17

I voted earlier, but never responded, but I'd voted Ninja.  Ninja Warrior.. Ask-a-Ninja.. ninja video games, they've all generally been pretty good, or at least better than most pirate (no, not pirated) games.

Also, "Camping" is NOT an ancient ninja technique, Mr. Fire Bolt.  Ninja's stalk their intended targets/ prey, then surprise them through ambush and kill them or something of the like.  They don't just sit in some dark corner, picking people off.  They're too freakin' awesome for that ****.
so now ninjas are stalkers...homos... pirate ftw we dont care we knock down ur f***in door take ur dog mate with the women and steal the booty
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 9:29pm
Damn it!  I saw that coming.
Ninja_Monkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ninja_Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2009 at 3:51am
That's a real toughy for me, thinking........hmm........?
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
MIGZ-1 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Road Rampager

Post Options Post Options   Quote MIGZ-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2009 at 8:14am
pirate so i could have a pirate kitty like envy meowrrrg

oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2009 at 4:06am
pirates do get all the booty though
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2009 at 10:48pm
I don't see how there could be any other choice other than ninja.  no matter what definition of pirate you use or which version; be it Jack Sparrow, Captain Hook, Dread Pirate Roberts, Long John Silver etc you basically have just a swashbuckler who's can be pretty good with a sword and that's it.  Now that compared to a Ninja (you may choose any of the most popular ones to surface, be it Storm Shawdow/SnakeEyes, Naruto, (insert any Sho Kosugi Ninja Movie here), Elektra, Scorpion/SubZero and the list goes on.   Ninja are expert hand to hand combatants and can have a multitude of weapons at their disposal.  if you allow some license and allow the mythical aspects of it (heck, pirates in real life weren't like the romanticed Depps you see on screen anyhow so I think you can allow this), tthey have tremendous abilities that would kick any pirates a**. 

In other words....I'll take ninja thx
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2009 at 10:53pm

pirates>ninjas enough said

PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2009 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

that's all I get from the crowy?  pfft.. u really have changed u fckr.  lol
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2009 at 9:23am
Ninjas are make believe. Pirates are real.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2009 at 9:59am
Ninja's are too honorable. I prefer joining up with my buddies and team stacking ;)
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2009 at 10:16am
Originally posted by Danjel8

Ninja's are too honorable. I prefer joining up with my buddies and team stacking ;)
hahaha dont forget STEAL THE DAMN BOOTY!!!
oXxLunacyxXo View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote oXxLunacyxXo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 4:12am
ninjas are real
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 11:53am
Originally posted by oXxLunacyxXo

ninjas are real

And they'll say, so are pirates..

Also.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninjas

Fun fact

While the image of a ninja clad in black garbs (shinobi shōzoku) is prevalent in popular media, there is no written evidence for such a costume.[71] Instead, it was much more common for the ninja to be disguised as civilians. The popular notion of black clothing is likely rooted in artistic convention. Early drawings of ninjas were shown to be dressed in black in order to portray a sense of invisibility.[3] This convention was an idea borrowed from the puppet handlers of bunraku theater, who dressed in total black in an effort to simulate props moving independently of their controls.[72] Despite the lack of hard evidence, it has been put forward by some authorities that black robes, perhaps slightly tainted with red to hide bloodstains, was indeed the sensible garment of choice for infiltration.[3]

Clothing used was similar to that of the samurai, but loose garments (such as leggings) were tucked into trousers or secured with belts. The tenugui, a piece of cloth also used in martial arts, had many functions. It could be used to cover the face, form a belt, or a**ist in climbing.

The historicity of armor specifically made for ninjas cannot be ascertained. While pieces of light armor purportedly worn by ninjas exist and date to the right time, there is no hard evidence of their use in ninja operations. Depictions of famous persons later deemed ninjas often show them in samurai armor. Existing examples of purported ninja armor feature lamellar or ring mail, and were designed to be worn under the regular garb. Shin and arm guards, along with metal-reinforced hoods are also speculated to make up the ninja's armor.

In laymen terms, ninjas might of not worn black at all and if they did, it wasn't as often as it's portrayed.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

I agree. You never hear or read about the sexual exploits of a Ninja. Ninjas live by a code that would seemingly keep them from "dipping their wicks" so to speak.
The pirate code is "Beat your a$$, eat your food and f()ck your wife!" That sounds like a lot more fun than being a mime with sword.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 12:31pm
Here is the official ninja webpage. This should put to rest any belief that Mimes, er Ninjas are not real.
http://www.realultimatepower.net/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>