FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Games you want to play

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Games you want to play
    Posted: 07 Apr 2009 at 11:53pm
from both the past, present, and future..

Future

Prototype - I saw the previews and demo and I'm liking it.

Batman: Arkham Asylum (sorry if I mispelt it, Batman fans) - I don't really like Batman all too much or super hero games for that matter, but from what I've seen, this is looking to be one of the best super hero games ever and maybe one I'll actually play.

UT 2010/ UT4 - 'nough said

KH: Birth By Sleep and Days - I hate to admit it, but I'm a huge KH fan and have been one since the first game.  It's the only RPG that I really like.

TimeSplitters 4 - The fourth installment of my most favorite series.  It's currently being made by Crytek UK (formerly Free Radical Design.. aka the same people behind Second Sight and HAZE.. after money issues thanks to in part by HAZE, which kind of flopped because Ubisoft didn't like FRD's original (and may I say better) concept..) and could have a mansion that fires lazers, a Chainsaw-wielding Nun-ish Jo-Beth (a somewhat TS main-stay), a monkey in a robotic suit of armor, zombies (they've been in TS since the first game btw..), robots (same here), robotic guys with holographic faces, a monkey in a suit like Master Chief (It's a mocking parody of Master Chief.. lol..), and oh yeah.. movie parodies, game parodies (no game is safe, this time around, as shown by the original mock logo (Gears of War's logo with a monkey head instead of a skull..), and other parodies..)

TimeSplitters is making the leap to the next-gen and if things work out and FRD listened to it's fans (like it usually does, as some of the fixes between TS2 and TS: FP were thanks in part to TS3.net), TimeSplitters 4 might just blow everyone away, but that's just a huge fan speaking.  Who knows what might happen with TS4.

Current

To be added..

Past

TimeSplitters 1 - After seeing several vids of TS1 gameplay, I feel kind of bad for missing out on the faster-paced and somewhat cooler looking TS1.  Graphics or not, the new levels showcased in TS1 look pretty awesome, the modes not in the later games sound interesting (imagine four way CTF - you having to have your flag at your base in order to score.. or a mode where two teams race to grab central flags and take them back to base), and it would be nice to play the game where it all started.

TimeSplitters: Future Perfect - This is probably my most favorite game of all time.  I want a new disk to build more maps, finish my story map series, and of course.. kick some ass on said maps and the regular maps.. and maybe beat the story mode again.. even if it's easier than TS2's..

UT1999/ earlier games - In some respect, I do feel like playing some of the earlier games.. and same here as TS1..

TS1 footage..

AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 2:13am
i will like to own TIMESHIFT, MIDNIGHT CLUB LA, LORD OF THE RINGS CONQUEST, HAZE
“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 10:49pm
ffXIII, anything to get me off this piece of **** ut3. tired of it but every other game sucks compared to it atm =[

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2009 at 12:20am
Originally posted by _EnVy_

ffXIII, anything to get me off this piece of **** ut3. tired of it but every other game sucks compared to it atm =[

everything you have said here is completely true.... btw silver crytek is more popularly known by its "greatest" game they have came out with so far which is crysis because of its amazing graphix
RTO_megafreak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_megafreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 2:14pm
I love kingdom hearts ppokemon and final fantasy games
holy_diver45
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 3:44pm
God of War III, FFXIII, Uncharted: Among Thieves, Infamous (In May baby), Prototype, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & KH3 (Maybe in the year 2011).
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
RTO_megafreak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_megafreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2009 at 2:20pm
CANT WAIT FOR KH3 AND FFXIII
holy_diver45
TyroneJester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TyroneJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2009 at 10:32am
Love to play Haze but i can never bring myself to buy it also the new ghostbusters game looks good!
You Have To Look Good!
Too Kill Good!
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2009 at 10:46am
I should tRi out some more Quake Live sometime.
I haven't really played my copies of UT99/2k4 either yet and from what I've heard I wanna try out Shadow of the Colossus sometime.

In the future i see nothing but FFv13 and new arena shooters (Quake/Unreal etc)
edit: oh and the coming TimeSplitters game, heard good things about the last.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2009 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Drokun

I should tRi out some more Quake Live sometime.
I haven't really played my copies of UT99/2k4 either yet and from what I've heard I wanna try out Shadow of the Colossus sometime.

In the future i see nothing but FFv13 and new arena shooters (Quake/Unreal etc)
edit: oh and the coming TimeSplitters game, heard good things about the last.

This is a recent interview of one of Crytek's bigwigs or whatever.  From what I've read, there's a good chance that TS4 might show up during E3, this June. (2nd-4th)  Also, I wonder if the next UT will show for the upcoming E3.   I mean, E3's finally gotten back to it's old big ass self.

http://www.developmag.com/interviews/456/Interview-Cryteks-Cevat-Yerli
 Post Reply Post Reply