FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Future Car - What Car Do You Want?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Future Car - What Car Do You Want?
    Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 7:23am
Originally posted by CarloThunder

Miy dream cars would be the Delorean from Back to the Future and the Peel P50 which i think is one of the smallest cars ever made. Think it only doe about 30mph max LOL.

they might be bringin back the delorean , it will be based on those pontiac roadsters. and those mercedes brabus aint **** to the 2010 gull wing

GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 11:21am
Future Car

INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 2009 at 10:02am
2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 8 MR.
Next is Evo 9 and Evo 10 all MRs.

If I get this new job Ill have one. Peope so underestimate that car, its truly the king of the road for a 30K to 35K dollar car new.

Car of my dreams, The 1987 Ferrari F-40, introducing 40 successful years of Ferrari Racing and the last true Ferrari ever made right before Enzo Ferrari the founder of Ferrari died.

In March 2010 you will find me in that car in Gran Turismo on PS3 taking my spot in Deck on UT3, lol.I'm weird like that.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
LOL-i-ZER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LOL-i-ZER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 4:59am
<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="<'>http://www.youtube.com/v/dO26tmL-_gE&hl=fr_FR&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dO26tmL-_gE&hl=fr_FR&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>
OUCH !! THAT HURTS
Free Agent
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 11:46am
Very Cool!!!
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 2:12pm
the saab 9-5 is going away as a christmas present to someone in my life.. welcome the AUDI a8 as its replacement

edit: and yes i thought this was the thread about what car do you drive
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by LOL-i-ZER

<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="<'>http://www.youtube.com/v/dO26tmL-_gE&hl=fr_FR&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dO26tmL-_gE&hl=fr_FR&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>

A FRENCH manufactured sports car?????

The mechanical embodiment of the perfect Oxymoron.

I'll Stick with Germans and the Italians
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by Crister _

Originally posted by Danjel8

Did you look at the link I posted? I saw that in a magazine once, think it looks amazing in orange.
looks nice but i prefer black and black rims

Over here we like to call that murdered out.

>$100,000 - In terms of overall value, the new Nissan GTR is easily the most dominating, intense, powerful car ever produced for less than $100,000, end of story. Compare the lateral acceleration (g's), 0-60, 1/4 mile E.T., 1/4 mile trap speed, braking, slalom....anything you want. It can be driven year round (awd).

>$70,000 - BMW M3. Do you understand how difficult it is to make an engine with 8 cylinders spin to over 8,000 rpm? The M3 goes to 9. That is the mechanical equivalent to pure rage. I want it under my right foot.

>$60,000 - Chevrolet Corvette. Six liters is a lot of displacement. Lots of torque. Being able to putz around town in 4th gear is beasty. This car looks good too. The plastics on the inside are finally distinguishing themselves from the ones used in the cavalier/cobalt. Only took 50 years. Nothing like doing donuts on dry pavement. This thing is meant to be driven sideways at all times.

>$50,000 I am taking a BMW 335. BMW waited a very, very long time to implement turbos into their famous straight 6's and they did it flawlessly. This engine is silly repsonsive. Silky smooth and rocket fast. And you can do it with 2 in the back comfortably.

>$40,000 - Mitsubishi Lancer Evo. The new gen is such a leap in terms of quality over the old. Turbo boost and awd. Rally on the road.

>$30,000 Nissan 370Z. S-E-X-Y. Simple. RWD, 2 seats, well over 300 hp. Can't go wrong.

>$20,000 I can order a crate motor from Japan with 220hp and fit it in a civic that weighs 2400lbs. Thats almost a 10 to 1 lb to hp ratio and the engine is unmodified. With bost it will reliably put out 320hp and will say bye bye to almost all the cars mentioned above. It will do it on 87 octane gas. It will do it in the lowest insurance bracket. It will do it @ 30mpg.
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 6:59pm
id do just about anything for this car............. ANYTHING! Embarra**ed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2009 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by NecroBeestiality

>$50,000 I am taking a BMW 335. BMW waited a very, very long time to implement turbos into their famous straight 6's and they did it flawlessly. This engine is silly repsonsive. Silky smooth and rocket fast. And you can do it with 2 in the back comfortably.

This is what fluffy rocks ... PS Necro its a twin Turbo ... and my baby girl has red  leather interior.
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 12:49am
awwww u got the red leather? that is beautiful. do you have paddles or stick? coupe or sedan? xi or i?

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
LOL-i-ZER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LOL-i-ZER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 3:48am
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

It's a "concept car" not design fro production.

I know US citizen don't know the french cars, but for your information RENAULT (that owns NISSAN) is the fourth CAR manufacturer in the world and PEUGEOT CITROEN the fifth.

For sport cars: CITROEN has been WRC world champion for 5 of the last 6 years, and before it was PEUGEOT.

PEUGEOT won last 24 H LE MANS race.

RENAULT was F1 world champion some years ago, and won more than 100 F1 race has an engine manufacturer.

Oxymoron you said...
OUCH !! THAT HURTS
Free Agent
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 2:26pm
Peugeot imported cars to the United States with extremely poor results. It seems that during the 80s Peugeot had some serious quality control issues and the reliability of their cars is kind of a joke here in the states. They may make wonderful cars today but that is the reputation that exists here in the states. Much like American cars are humorous to the rest of the world. Never mind that our heavy duty trucks simply have no competition, nor does our Corvette in terms competition in the $50,000 range. We have had some brilliant automotive success here but our image and repuation is in the garbage rightly so and for many reasons.

No one is saying anything about the racing credentials of the French Automotive industry but lets face it, outside of the racing success, rally sucess, and that AWESOME mid-engine hatchback (clio), France (as does the US) pales in comparison to what Italy and Germany regularly pump out in the premium sports car segment.....am I wrong?

Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 2:49pm

awwww u got the red leather? that is beautiful. do you have paddles or stick? coupe or sedan? xi or i?

Coup
Stick Shift ... I have never owned an automatic my entire driving career.

Going to put on my Winter Tires on Friday ... Blizzaks

Klipsch Speakers

Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by LOL-i-ZER

It's a "concept car" not design fro production.

I know US citizen don't know the french cars, but for your information RENAULT (that owns NISSAN) is the fourth CAR manufacturer in the world and PEUGEOT CITROEN the fifth.

For sport cars: CITROEN has been WRC world champion for 5 of the last 6 years, and before it was PEUGEOT.

PEUGEOT won last 24 H LE MANS race.

RENAULT was F1 world champion some years ago, and won more than 100 F1 race has an engine manufacturer.

Oxymoron you said...

Can't argue there, but I only do Street Races against Vin Diesel.
If I have my choice of anything I'll still take a BMW or Maserati over anything French made

just a personal pref.
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 2:54pm

Peugeot imported cars to the United States with extremely poor results. It seems that during the 80s Peugeot had some serious quality control issues and the reliability of their cars is kind of a joke here in the states. They may make wonderful cars today but that is the reputation that exists here in the states. Much like American cars are humorous to the rest of the world. Never mind that our heavy duty trucks simply have no competition, nor does our Corvette in terms competition in the $50,000 range. We have had some brilliant automotive success here but our image and repuation is in the garbage rightly so and for many reasons.

No one is saying anything about the racing credentials of the French Automotive industry but lets face it, outside of the racing success, rally sucess, and that AWESOME mid-engine hatchback (clio), France (as does the US) pales in comparison to what Italy and Germany regularly pump out in the premium sports car segment.....am I wrong?

Eloquently put Necro
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 4:23pm
If I bought new, I would have to get the new Dodge Challenger. Otherwise, I have my dream car, which I am building in my image. She's a 1967 Pontiac LeMans.
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 5:58pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

If I bought new, I would have to get the new Dodge Challenger. Otherwise, I have my dream car, which I am building in my image. She's a 1967 Pontiac LeMans.

Yeah. SRT-8, then give it the John Hennessey treatment with a pair of Turbos.

Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 10:25pm

Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

Yeah. SRT-8, then give it the John Hennessey treatment with a pair of Turbos.
That would be the best of both worlds. All the nuts you need, but comfortable to drive. I love my LeMans, but until I put about 5k worth of AirRide suspension in her, she's gonna handle like a waterbed.

Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 11:21pm
what will air ride do for its handling? i have only heard of air ride suspensions on 4x4 rock crawling offroaders.....i am curious because getting a 3500lb+ car to handle well must be tricky.

Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2009 at 11:25pm

Coup
Stick Shift ... I have never owned an automatic my entire driving career.

Going to put on my Winter Tires on Friday ... Blizzaks

Klipsch Speakers

awesome. i have owned automatics but i will never own another as long as i have legs.

blizzaks.....how much of a diff do the really make? is it huge? does it make a powerful rwd car like yours manageable in slippery, cold conditions?

and do u have winter wheels or do you have your summer tires removed from your original wheels?

check out the mcintosh mxa60. if i needed to spend around 7 stacks on a stereo/speaker combo, it would be on that.

LOL-i-ZER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LOL-i-ZER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 4:25am
to Necro: you're right, I know the problem Peugeot had in the 80's. But it was 30 years ago !!

here is my choice: french but own by germans ;-)

Bugatti Veyron, 1000HP, 407 km/h (253 Mph)

check this:

OUCH !! THAT HURTS
Free Agent
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 4:48am

what will air ride do for its handling? i have only heard of air ride suspensions on 4x4 rock crawling offroaders.....i am curious because getting a 3500lb+ car to handle well must be tricky.
3500lbs is nothing. Vette's, M5's, New Camaro's, Mustangs, GTO's weigh over 4000lbs and they handle just fine. They key is eliminating the 40 year old technology (leaf springs). The air bags are valved with computer controlls that take care of damping, rate, ride height etc. When I park the car, I can drop it in the weeds. When I go to the track, I raise the rear to accomodate the slicks. If I'm taking the car around town, I can adjust the suspension for comfort. All at the touch of a button. The kit I want can be found here. . . .
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 4:51am
The car i want, is my car, with 40-50 thousand dollars dumped into it.
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
BAB NRG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAB NRG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 4:58pm
I saw mention of the Challenger SRT-8.  I purchased this car six months ago and this is by far the best car I have ever owned.  Can't imagine one being better.

I just recently had the wheels powder-coated black and had a tint applied to the windows.  I have more pics if you want to see them.
(If you click on the picture it will show a larger version)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>