FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Future Car - What Car Do You Want?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Future Car - What Car Do You Want?
    Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by LOL-i-ZER

PEUGEOT SR1

Thats a nice looking machine. Still not convinced the French can actually engineer a vehicle.
Still damn sexy.
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

PEUGEOT SR1
Thats a nice looking machine. Still not convinced the French can actually engineer a vehicle.
Still damn sexy.

IS Peugeot that lion icon?  Although I don't see them in the States, they and Renault are very popular in China.
LOL-i-ZER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LOL-i-ZER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 4:29am
Originally posted by HanFei

Originally posted by Fluffy Fluffington

PEUGEOT SR1
Still damn sexy.

IS Peugeot that lion icon?  Although I don't see them in the States, they and Renault are very popular in China.
Yes it is.
PEUGEOT and CITROEN are the same company: PSA
they are also popular in south America. They are not selling at all in the US. But RENAULT owns NISSAN, and lots of NISSAN cars have now the same "base" as RENAULT's cars (also true in the opposite way! )
OUCH !! THAT HURTS
Free Agent
LOL-i-ZER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LOL-i-ZER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2010 at 12:09pm
OUCH !! THAT HURTS
Free Agent
LOL-i-ZER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LOL-i-ZER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2010 at 5:12am
OUCH !! THAT HURTS
Free Agent
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 1:01am
New Brabus tuned Mercedes has 1047lb/ft of torque. Does anyone know what a semi has? It has to be in the same ballpark. There is so much hate and anger in that powerplant, a government out there must be building a case against it.

"The recipe for the E V12 coupe is essentially the same as the one followed to create the E V12 sedan: Take Mercedes’ 5.5-liter twin-turbo V-12 from the S600; enlarge it to 6.3 liters by widening the bore, sliding in new pistons, and popping in a new crankshaft; stir in a unique intake system and new camshafts; and then stuff the thing into an E-class coupe. The result is a 788-hp, 1047-lb-ft Höllenhund that Brabus says will rip and snort its way from 0 to 62 mph in 3.7 seconds, from 0 to 124 mph in 9.9 seconds, and from 0 to 186 mph in 23.9 seconds. Top speed is limited to 217 mph, but the car is capable, the company says, of 230-plus."

http://www.caranddriver.com/news/car/10q1/2010_brabus_e_v12_coupe-auto_shows
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
LOL-i-ZER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LOL-i-ZER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2010 at 10:28am
French competitor to the MINI

OUCH !! THAT HURTS
Free Agent
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 12:55pm
^^ i can dream can't i?
M1LF_N0SF3RATU View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote M1LF_N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2010 at 1:39pm
one i could buy , peugeot407
and one i can't buy Cry the 2010 Maserati

Man Liberation Front
N0SF3RATU View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote N0SF3RATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2010 at 4:17am
Gotta love Steve Urkel's BMW LOL

Uploaded with
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345