| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Confession Time...Dont stick to the Status Quo!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Confession Time...Dont stick to the Status Quo!
    Posted: 14 Apr 2009 at 11:41am
Ok if you've ever seen the movie "High School Musical" and remember the scene where tall guy, from the basketball team confesses that he likes "to bake" then everyone confesses to stuff that they do but are not expected to you'll get my drift. I'm gonna confess to my passion for cooking! yes you heard me, I like to cook godammit...whats so wrong with that uh?
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2009 at 11:53am
ummm......if you like to eat i'd imagine that you would like to cook. how else are you gonna survive?
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
Greeny View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Greeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2009 at 11:54am
so ure the next gordan ramsey eh lol good on ya. do u cook fish sticks
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2009 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Ok if you've ever seen the movie "High School Musical" and remember the scene where tall guy, from the basketball team confesses that he likes "to bake" then everyone confesses to stuff that they do but are not expected to you'll get my drift. I'm gonna confess to my passion for cooking! yes you heard me, I like to cook godammit...whats so wrong with that uh?

i remember that scene in HighSchoolMusical!!! xD so what do you cook?

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2009 at 4:36pm
I cook fishsticks and put them in my mouth. I am a gay fish.

Nah I actually do like cooking and I also like building stuff... yeah I'm a geek.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2009 at 4:41pm
A man in the kitchen who is actually making something edible and loves doing it? that's freakin' hot!!! 
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2009 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

A man in the kitchen who is actually making something edible and loves doing it? that's freakin' hot!!! 

hey, hey. lets turn the temperature down on those hormones. you stick to your pancakes!
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2009 at 5:35pm
...so what ur telling us is ur on the little fruity side and ur finally coming out of the closet? no real man watches high school musical unless ur a female then its fine
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2009 at 5:37pm
Amen, I bought my 5 year old niece a High School Musical CD for Christmas!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2009 at 6:38pm

my confession: i look at people's butts... idk y i just do O_O

ud1en0w View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote ud1en0w Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2009 at 7:14pm
I like to cook but thats my Italian side. Us Italians love are food Lol.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2009 at 8:06pm
Well perhaps watching High school musical should be a confession in itself. Twofase some peeps cook cos they need to or they eat out, fast food sh*t i actually really like cooking. To Dan and Greenylaad - a definite fave food is seafood - no fish sticks they're well rank! On todays menu Curried King Prawns in a savoury curry sauce with sitr fried vegetables and rice.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2009 at 8:32pm
I had you down as a guy who loved fishsticks...

I love cooking Roast potatoes, yorkshire pudding, carrots, sprouts, broccoli, roast chicken/pork and gravyyy.... finished with a homemade cheesecake.

That to me is perfect.
TheProdigy View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheProdigy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2009 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by ud1en0w

ur dead on brotha.. viva Italia!

on a side note.. i cook, and work on cars.. thats when im not workin of course....
Damn, "Hes a Beast!" No..
Hes a Real Life "Prodigy"
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2009 at 9:17pm
Originally posted by iAM_OffTheEdGe

<FONT style=": #000000">my confession: i look at people's butts... idk y i just do O_O

LMAO...oops! now look what u made me do. You really are OfftheEdge
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2009 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by ICN_TheProdigy

Originally posted by ud1en0w

ur dead on brotha.. viva Italia! on a side note.. i cook, and work on cars.. thats when im not workin of course....

Ah yes! Italian food - a fave eat out but its expensive here. So many courses. Do you guys have a desert where they pour whiskey over some vanilla ice cream. God its absolute mint - tha dogs bollocks!!
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2009 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by ICN_Danjel8

I had you down as a guy who loved fishsticks...I love cooking Roast potatoes, yorkshire pudding, carrots, sprouts, broccoli, roast chicken/pork and gravyyy.... finished with a homemade cheesecake.That to me is perfect.

Nah! fishsticks are rank bad!! Fish dont have sticks and they dont have fingers - another really rank food. If it aint natural to tha animal then pas it by my friend, pass it by. Ah British roast - Lambs my favourite, if its beef then its Sirloin.
AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 1:52am
i confess the way sum skaters dress make me sooooo mad, like those guys that wear the super skinny jeans OMG they look like girl models lol also gay guys get off my nerves, i cnt stand it lol
“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 11:14pm
My confession is that i drink and drive....alot =[ .  I still havent learned from spinning out and flying into a ditch, i was so wasted i looked over and saw one of my tires fly off the rim as i was drifiting through the ditch and all i could think was damn if i get busted here and now im ****ed =o

RTO_megafreak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_megafreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 11:21pm
I love that moive I have every 1 lmao and I like to cook to and play electric guitar I love death metal.  but funny thing is I like the jonas brothers
holy_diver45
 Post Reply Post Reply