| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

JUST BOUGHT UT3 FOR PC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JUST BOUGHT UT3 FOR PC
    Posted: 17 Apr 2009 at 9:32pm

anyone wanna play with me?

iAM_KayoticKilla View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Father of 3

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_KayoticKilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 7:26pm

I would love to, but my PC couldn't run UT3. Just get a new PS3 and we'll get it on.

iAM_Dedicated, iAM_Dependable, iAM_Dynamic: I Am KayoticKilla
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 7:34pm
I nearly bought it 2 days ago for PC.... not sure my laptop could handle it tho...

Whenever I put a disc in it sounds like a plane trying to take off.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2009 at 8:08pm
Soon as my taxes get back i'll be playin UT3 on tha pc...I wanna see what all da hype is about!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2009 at 1:18am
i got ut3 for the pc for only $10 and kayotic i will be getting a ps3 in about a month =]
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2009 at 1:51am
Originally posted by iAM_OffTheEdGe

i got ut3 for the pc for only $10 and kayotic i will be getting a ps3 in about a month =]

=] (sorry juz happy for you im not a creep, juz glad the small community wont get smaller)

WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2009 at 3:35pm
Ut3 on PC is a whole diffrent animal. I try to get on GOW's server any time I'm over my friends house and that sh!t is wack!! DOD def get it you'll love it.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2009 at 3:02am
meaningless convo
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2009 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by iAM_WaRHore

Ut3 on PC is a whole diffrent animal. I try to get on GOW's server any time I'm over my friends house and that sh!t is wack!! DOD def get it you'll love it.

Wack? your buggin. You just must not be familiar with our mods. We have ONS 2.0, Pure, Pure W/Titan, and Madness all hosted on one server so I dont see how that's wack. 4 different warfare gametypes with all of the sickest stock and custom maps hosted . What you probly didnt know is that with the new patch once you switch from one gametype to another you will need to leave the server and then rejoin, otherwise you will not have a crosshair , weapon bar or a minimap. Im sure with the next patch this will be fixed but in the meantime this is the temporary solution.

heres a link that explains our two custom mods we have hosted. If you haven't played with our mods yet I would suggest taking a peak at whats in store for you when before you hop into the server .  There tons of fun and if you haven't tried the spidermine layer or the bio grenade launcher (ONS 2.0)your missing out

WaRHore View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote WaRHore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 12:17am
Originally posted by Nootsac

Originally posted by iAM_WaRHore

Wack? your buggin. You just must not be familiar with our mods. We have ONS 2.0, Pure, Pure W/Titan, and Madness all hosted on one server so I dont see how that's wack. 4 different warfare gametypes with all of the sickest stock and custom maps hosted . What you probly didnt know is that with the new patch once you switch from one gametype to another you will need to leave the server and then rejoin, otherwise you will not have a crosshair , weapon bar or a minimap. Im sure with the next patch this will be fixed but in the meantime this is the temporary solution.

heres a link that explains our two custom mods we have hosted. If you haven't played with our mods yet I would suggest taking a peak at whats in store for you when before you hop into the server .  There tons of fun and if you haven't tried the spidermine layer or the bio grenade launcher (ONS 2.0)your missing out

I was actually saying it was good. I ment like the sh*t is wacky, crazy good!!
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 12:43am
yo get your ass on ps3 already frank...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2009 at 6:14pm
im reinstalling the pc version if anyone wants to play. hopefully i wont have to play with the gay ass titan sh*t
gamadik View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote gamadik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 1:00pm

I am planning to get UT3 for pc, not sure if it run on my 2.2GHz 2 duo vista64.

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 1:35pm
gamadik! haha welcome at last.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 1:50pm
Ive had it for nearly 7 months now but as yet i havent played it. Bought the limited edition box set with the xtra content. My PC has been down for a while and i use my works laptop mostly but i cant install games on it they'd go nuts!
I'm currently revamping my old PC and it should be able to run it so id play along with you guys but im not interested in getting online with stupid kids who rag you every time they redeem you and send u faggot messages cos theyre on the winning side.
In UK this game is unbelievably cheap £4.00 for PC and £7.00 for PS3 copies of UT3. I know is "old" now but still!
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by ICN_Danjel8

gamadik! haha welcome at last.

haha! yes mate welcome! Im guessing Dan's wondering if you spoke english - Hmmn with that answered what about how you created your name? if you dont mind me asking? Ive played alongside/against you and limitless monster ever since i got this game but youve never spoke or replied to my messages. I assumed you didnt have a mic and didnt speak english either.
gamadik View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote gamadik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 5:54pm
Thanks for the welcome guys, as for the name I love playing video games is like an addiction LOL!. unitentional GAMA + DIK sound good two ways to read it. 
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by gamadik

Thanks for the welcome guys, as for the name I love playing video games is like an addiction LOL!. unitentional GAMA + DIK sound good two ways to read it. 

Lol Game addict? or nah i wont go there. Anyway mate nationality? I just curious as we've played together for over a year. Im a brit, so is Danjel8.
gamadik View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote gamadik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 2:27pm
yeah my guess was that u guys are brits or canadians, I am a filipino us citizen living in california.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 3:42pm
Gamadik, what part of Cali are you from?
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Gamadik, what part of Cali are you from?

Hmmn guess ur from Cali too Pin. The sunshine state, it has got an interesting history. The weather's always gonna b a damn sight better than we're me and Dan live. Mind u its been 25 Celsius here for much of the week suppose when the rain comes that it be it, our summer will be over. God Id love the Cali sunshine...
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 4:25pm
Its been nice today!! Got the doors open now and its 9.30pm!! Nice!!! :D

Just wish I was still at uni and chillin with all the sexy ladies of manchester :)
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 4:30pm

yeah my guess was that u guys are brits or canadians, I am a filipino us citizen living in california.

You've obviously got a mic so we'll chat when ur next on. great to finally meet you. If you wanna hang out with the clan im in Heavenly you'll find there are a few names ur already familiar with from back then namely tHe REp, Ether404, Medic573 (not in clan just a friend), Fidelio5,Phantom, Soule, ppareja76 - yes its the UN of UT3 believe me.
Most of the community you already know so you should talk, games are much more fun when ppl chat imo. But playing in a small group is an alternative to playing in pubs as we battle each other - always fun.
gamadik View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote gamadik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2009 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

You've obviously got a mic so we'll chat when ur next on. great to finally meet you. If you wanna hang out with the clan im in Heavenly you'll find there are a few names ur already familiar with from back then namely tHe REp, Ether404, Medic573 (not in clan just a friend), Fidelio5,Phantom, Soule, ppareja76 - yes its the UN of UT3 believe me.
Most of the community you already know so you should talk, games are much more fun when ppl chat imo. But playing in a small group is an alternative to playing in pubs as we battle each other - always fun.
I do have mic but thumb use for movement is also needed to push the talk pad so i don't use it that much. yeah i know envy told me to reassign the button I already have problem learning to jump with the L1 button. Hey pinnacle i'm up here at the heart of silicon valley were're soppose to be high tech but still have lag now then. 
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2009 at 5:09pm
use L3 to jump, thats what I do (prolly why I still suck though)
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>