| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team KmA General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Original ckc (KmA) Roster

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Original ckc (KmA) Roster
    Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 3:50am
always happy to come back after a while and see things still haven't changed,
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 4:12am
Originally posted by Sephiroth_V7

I <3 you all too, yangins my b1tch.

Seph diet tip #98: "Reward yourself"

Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 9:08am
What? You said you were going to do something with Microsoft paint to get me back for calling you a b1tch. I was expecting a famous 12 sec doodle. I'm disappointed.

That dude is sexy though, you're gonna have his figure if you keep having late night Ben & Jerry's cravings....

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 9:36am
Awwww man, I love yings ms paint art :(
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 10:10am
I heard Strider's looking for a clan.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by ckc_pamkitten

Originally posted by Pinnacle

LOL at the people who are actually taking this seriously. Bain and JP are going to get it this weekend.

. . . and PamKitten, get the f*** out of our thread. Speak to your loser ogre and he'll tell you the rules he invented. Hopefully he can stop writting to himself on this site. Looks pathetic.

Quid pro quo Pinnacle.  Oh you amuse me so! LOL

If you are going to use a latin legal phrase, use the phrase correctly. Oh you amuse me so! Attempting to appear intelligent makes you foolish. Now go and call WOPR, JP, Bain and all the other mods. Don't forget Ether. He's impartially judicious. I look forward to hearing from you and the felon. Can you please educate us regarding the sound two pigs make when then are attempting to procreate? I take it you'd know firsthand.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by BAIN

I heard he's on iAM. Congrats to iAM. Way to go Bain and JP!
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2013 at 5:42pm
Yo pin i know u got some beef with ur ex member but come on man dont attack his chic like that man ur to mature to be doing childish **** like this
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2013 at 10:12am
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Originally posted by BAIN

I heard he's on iAM. Congrats to iAM. Way to go Bain and JP!
no, we're not good enough for the best UT3 player ever.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2013 at 6:32pm
Eggsactly
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2013 at 7:23pm
Thats Write
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2013 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by TX2k7

always happy to come back after a while and see things still haven't changed,
yeah really lol
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 10:25pm
Hey everyone! In August, I moved to KY for more school, but brought a lousy CRT TV. As you've noticed, I've been good as dead. While at the store today, I ordered a Vizio and hope to have it by next week.

Are there any games I should have shipped too?
Still have UT4, Portal 2 and Orange Box.

Hope all is well,
Han
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 9:23am
Originally posted by HanFei

Hey everyone! In August, I moved to KY for more school, but brought a lousy CRT TV. As you've noticed, I've been good as dead. While at the store today, I ordered a Vizio and hope to have it by next week.

Hope all is well,
Han

Hey Han! Me pinakul Bain n jp are rocking borderlands 2 and jp says bio shock infinite is really good so I might get that from the ps store so those are two I would pick up.

JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2013 at 2:52pm
Wrong thread but if anyone remembered or played bioshock 1 and 2 you should really try Infinite, it's redunkulous! Huge huge fan of this game franchise now!
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Mar 2013 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by YINYANG

Originally posted by HanFei

Hope all is well,
Han

Hey Han! Me pinakul Bain n jp are rocking borderlands 2 and jp says bio shock infinite is really good so I might get that from the ps store so those are two I would pick up.

Thanks man, I'm bidding on it on eBay. Enjoy Easter break!
T-H-E_KillerChic View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote T-H-E_KillerChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2013 at 12:50pm
Hi everyone! 

OMG, I totally didn't think everyone was still on here! I am totally reminiscing! I miss all you guys and our days of GLORY lol pinn, train, han, yin, tex, bain

Can you believe our little girl is 3 years old and has my attitude and her dad's humor. When I am playing UC3 and I get fragged she's like "mommy you died" but doesn't say anything when I frag the other guy lol 

hugs & kisses

Cylo23 is and will always be team mama Laura

aka: cylo
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2013 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by T-H-E_KillerChic

Hi everyone! 

OMG, I totally didn't think everyone was still on here! I am totally reminiscing! I miss all you guys and our days of GLORY lol pinn, train, han, yin, tex, bain

Can you believe our little girl is 3 years old and has my attitude and her dad's humor. When I am playing UC3 and I get fragged she's like "mommy you died" but doesn't say anything when I frag the other guy lol 

hugs & kisses

Cylo23 is and will always be team mama Laura

Cyloooooo glad to hear your new daughter is doing well , I got another psn account I'll add ya, we gotta have a Ckc reunion one of these days

Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2013 at 9:57am
CYLO !!! I see you are killing the UC3 circuit. I have UC3, so perhaps I'll join you for a round of games. Get Borderlands 2, it's awesome. I'll chat with you soon. Tell Earl that we're going to have a Resistence 2 reunion with the Monkey dude.
T-H-E_KillerChic View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote T-H-E_KillerChic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2013 at 2:42pm
Yingyannnnnnnnnnnnnn, please add me! We tottally need to have a reunion by friend!!!

Pin, Earl was laid off from Sony back in november and so I have lost my ability to get games for (well you know) I will have to buy it like you mortal people now lol I do want to get borderlands 2 Please, come play UC3. Check out my vids on YouTube Type in: Uncharted 3 Batgirl & Friends

Cylo23
aka: cylo
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2013 at 1:42am
Alright im gonna add ya after work tommorow. If you get borderlands 2 ill help ya through the playthroughs and give ya some nice shiny guns that go boom boom and pow pow.

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2013 at 10:04am
i have a bunch of pearlescent green and pearlescent blue guns i can give you Cylo. just don't give them to Pinnacle or Yingypoo. they're asses.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2013 at 10:38am
i got a pearlescent white shield last night bain.... i'll trade you for all your money. 

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2013 at 11:22am
Lol! Deal!
I was down to $7343 right before we fought the bunker. Back up to over $3,000,000 now. We got a pearl rocket laucher. don't really like it though. got an e-tech relic you may want, 42% health and 59% sniper ammo capacity.
JPINATOR View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote JPINATOR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2013 at 5:46pm
Can...can......can I have it?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11121314>