| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team KmA General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Original ckc (KmA) Roster

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote jesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Original ckc (KmA) Roster
    Posted: 07 Jun 2009 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by Zellot

yo i'm glad to see ckc back and running but you guys still don't have my favorite ckc member

MR.Triphop
comeback triphop comeback
thats funny, triphop just popped back up on our radar
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2009 at 7:08pm
Haha, sry.  I won't be back until the 22nd of this month. 
I'm down for matches!  So glad to see we got Zodiac!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2009 at 7:16am
heyyyy people, GGs yesterday pin and dbomg ;P they were real funny :). gotta do that again sometime. haha bomb killing me from behind!! 2 scared to do it face to face init ;p hahah
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2009 at 10:05am
Matty Boy! Those were some fun games! Stop Killing ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, you are an awesome deathmatch player.

DaBomb, you are unbelievable in deathmatch. Great job Karate Kid! Ya Ya!
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2009 at 10:50am
haha thanks man, yeah they were great. haha i dont know what it is, my shock balls just seem attracted to u man. your just the perfect candidate for my combos xD hahahah. yeah i supose she is aight ;P haha. and lol at triphop xD
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2009 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by Tr(A)1nWr(E)cK

Originally posted by Zellot

yo i'm glad to see ckc back and running but you guys still don't have my favorite ckc member

MR.Triphop
comeback triphop comeback
thats funny, triphop just popped back up on our radar

i guess he sense his name called and like batman seeing the bat symbol came running
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 11:31am
Matty boi <- what do u mean "aight" naughty!! LOL u know u got OWNED that night....ya i got u a lot frm the behind but at least I got ya :) hehehehe! jokes!
Ya gg matt and pin <- funny as hell :P poor pinny couldn't get me  - sozims 4 whackin u a lot - my own team-mate :( lol! gotta hav some more fun like that fosho!
Oh and ya i'm likin the deathmatch - some gd fun...neva played be4 that night - gonna b up there a bi more now :) hehe
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 11:50am
LOL haha yeah your aight ;P haha, nah joking oyur goood :D. but i got owned? u just spammed the whole place with rockets and flak!!!!! haha joke :D. its always fun playing with u, and i just feel like a bully when playing pin xD hehehehe but bomb, dont have to say sory i know if he could he would do the same to u xD... but yeah those games were great, gotta do them more often!!! ya ya LOL. nah i wont steal your line as most people do, tut tut.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 12:41pm
Originally posted by ThAtSmAtT

LOL haha yeah your aight ;P haha, nah joking oyur goood :D. but i got owned? u just spammed the whole place with rockets and flak!!!!! haha joke :D. its always fun playing with u, and i just feel like a bully when playing pin xD hehehehe but bomb, dont have to say sory i know if he could he would do the same to u xD... but yeah those games were great, gotta do them more often!!! ya ya LOL. nah i wont steal your line as most people do, tut tut.

Hey hey hey. I outscored you twice! lol. Anyways, that was about the third time I played dm. I was having more fun just talking and laughing than actually playing. It was hilarious. I just kept hearing you laugh the whole time. Anyways, when I figure out where the hell the weapons are on these maps, then you better watch out! lol. Can't they give ma a scorpion or a goliath in dm. You wouldn't touch me!

On a serious note, I'm actually enjoying ctf and dm. It's a new world for me since I usually only play wf/vctf, but I like the challenge and don't mind taking my necessary beating from dabomb and Matty Boy to get better.
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Hey hey hey. I outscored you twice! lol. Anyways, that was about the third time I played dm. I was having more fun just talking and laughing than actually playing. It was hilarious. I just kept hearing you laugh the whole time. Anyways, when I figure out where the weapons are on these maps, then you better watch out! lol. Can't they give ma a scorpion or a goliath in dm. You wouldn't touch me!

you got away with murder PeeNotCool.  I will avenge me the next time we meet mon frere!!
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 12:59pm

Porto Potty, man, you were in all the wrong places at the right time for me. I was getting so lucky. You just pop up and I booger you! Trust me, I suck at that mode, but will be back with a vengeance.

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 1:02pm

Porto Potty, man, you were in all the wrong places at the right time for me. I was getting so lucky. You just pop up and I booger you! Trust me, I suck at that mode, but will be back with a vengeance.

we shall see old friend.. we shall see lol

(porto says as he oils his rocket launcher)
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 1:15pm
Let's play again tonight. I will reach out to Matt and dabomb. Maybe Migz and Zodi will also join in the fun. I will try to get Zodi to sing some System of a Down. That will destract the competition and help me out a bit.
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 1:27pm

Let's play again tonight. I will reach out to Matt and dabomb. Maybe Migz and Zodi will also join in the fun. I will try to get Zodi to sing some System of a Down. That will destract the competition and help me out a bit.

if anyone sings I swear to got I will start to sing songs from broadway shows.. I swear it.. don't make me man.. here's a taste just to scare you into a virtual gaming arm bar:

ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 2:22pm
hahahha yeah ma we gotta get things going again, those games were a blast, and u werent playing serious? who says i was either? ;P mwuahahah LOL. but yeah, gotta do that again for sure. and ive played every mode now, i loved warfare and vctf when i first started it!!. now ive started 2 get back into dm i like that now :)
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 2:22pm
i still remember when i was as quiet as a mouse, how things has changed xD.
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 2:35pm

i still remember when i was as quiet as a mouse, how things has changed xD.

daaBOMB happened :P muwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! YAYAaaaaaaa! LOL
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 2:47pm
hahahahahahah xDD LOL
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 2:50pm
socom was hilarous too!!! haha, i had no clue what i was doing, so i just followed daaBOMB, not nowing what i was doing.. hid in a place after she died. al scared and alone in the corner :(. then i killed someone, walked down a hill and went to the "extration point" and i WON!! everyone was going well done, i was as hapy as i was confused xD
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 1:26pm
Matt and dabomb, sorry for not making it to dm yesterday. I had to work late last night. I should be on earlier today to take my beating.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 2:42pm
nah thats ok mate dont worry :), we can always reschedule :). its not like i was upset and missed u (liess) xD hahahahah. but yeah man, hope our next games are soon. and hopefuly bomb dont shot me from behind like last time :( LOL. maybe we can all duel? maybe a few members of heavenly and a few ckc members? just as a friendly, not like organize it for a specific date or anything, just whenever there is enough people on and someone reminds one of us, e should get it on!!!!!!. of course, me and daabomb have certain rules that i must obey to :( LOL
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 6:31pm
Matt & DaaBomb, there is a new sherrif in town and you know what his name is!!!!!!!! Those were some fun games today. I was so lucky it wasn't even funny. Anyways, tommorrow, I promise I will let you both win! I want to keep the British/US relation in order. Just kidding. I always have a blast with the both of you. It's laughter for 2 hours straight.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 9:56pm
Nice too see triphop back & in action.  Stand up dude right there.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 5:20am
yeah haha it was some great games!!!! had tons of fun playing with u 2 :D. i dont think we can ever play serious vs eachother cos we have way to much un! xD haha, gotta do then again!. and LOOOOOOL daaBOMB.. are u ok now after all of them lauhs in duel.? can u breathe now?! hahaha, those games were fn hilarious!! thanks for them games, ey bomb.. send a message.. i dare u!!!! LOL
daaBOMB View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote daaBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2009 at 7:41am
i'm sendin a message.......nothin's happenin.........sozims - well not really....LOL Brill games last night Pin and Matty Boi! I think both of u got OWNED!!! muwahahahaha! lol gotta do that again ^_^ Yayaaaa!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 14>