FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

COD improves ur aim for UT3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: COD improves ur aim for UT3
    Posted: 18 Dec 2008 at 9:02pm
i dont know what it is about this game but both me and Two-Fase have seen a noticeable imrovement in our aim when transferring from COD5 to UT3. ive been seein more headshots, faster kills, less bullets wasted. ive improved at using my sniper rifle at close range, like how RevrendCrow uses it. overall, killing seemed like it just got easier.
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2008 at 9:35pm
yeah you can kill me easier now.....lucky me!
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
T-H-E_SKILLZ View Drop Down
Team Leader

Post Options Post Options   Quote T-H-E_SKILLZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2009 at 4:11pm
I found the same thing. When I switch between games like COD and gears my UT3 play always improves. Strange huh?
It's all gravy now I got my pimp shades on
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2009 at 5:54pm
Maybe its just that people are better at UT3 when you think about it less.
Black_star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2009 at 12:07am
If you really want to get better at killing, start playing DM modes. You might get owned at first, but you will learn the common tricks and you will get better.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2009 at 1:41am
i know Black Star, i just put this thread up because it was something that i hadnt expected. after all, it is a whole other game . go figure it would help ur UT3 aim
Black_star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2009 at 2:36am
I just thought it was unusual. I used to play a lot of COD4 and I thought it made my aim worse. The game is so slow compared to UT3. I ended up changing my settings in UT3 after quitting COD4. To each his own, I guess.
T-H-E_SKILLZ View Drop Down
Team Leader

Post Options Post Options   Quote T-H-E_SKILLZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2009 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by Black_star

I just thought it was unusual. I used to play a lot of COD4 and I thought it made my aim worse. The game is so slow compared to UT3. I ended up changing my settings in UT3 after quitting COD4. To each his own, I guess.
For me the change freshens things up. I play COD5 on the Xbox so it's not just a different game but a different controller.
It's the controllers!
After playing with an Xbox controller the PS3 controller feels a lot more nimble and delicate. It changes the way I play.
It's all gravy now I got my pimp shades on
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2009 at 7:40pm
Same here! My movement inturprating seems to get better aswell O_o
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
 Post Reply Post Reply