| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

final fantasies: whats ur favorite 1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_megafreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: final fantasies: whats ur favorite 1
    Posted: 06 May 2009 at 10:35am

what final fantasies are ur favorite 1 and how much u play final fantasy and what u would like to see in the 13th final fantasyTongueSleepy

holy_diver45
RTO_megafreak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_megafreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 10:59am
my favs are final fantasies 7, 8, 10, 10-2, and cant wait 4 13 but I like the battle on final fanasy 7 with sephiroth.  the nthe battles with seymour and the 10th final fantasy.  they make those final battles so insane lol espically final fanasy 7
holy_diver45
Arkos315 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
FLAK Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote Arkos315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 11:04am
Final Fantasy 7, 9, 10,.....
playing Chrystal Chronicles Echoes of  Time right now.....

Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 12:09pm
final fantasy 1 2 3 (usa versions) 5 (never released in us) 7 and 12.

9 10 10-2 and and 8 are pretty garbage

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_megafreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 1:25pm
10 and 10-2 are cool what u alking bout my favorite is he 7 one becuase he storyline with sephorith and 10 and 10-2 because seymour has cool batle mechines.  dont like 8 as much.  but dont say that they are all good
holy_diver45
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 3:16pm
Back in the day, Tactics. haha
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 4:01pm
i like 1 2 3 us version 5 (not release) i hated 7 t be honest i dont see why so many people like it so damn much i do like 8.. 9 was garbage 10 was ok too short very easy 12 was just patheticly easy which bored me i am replaying through 5 and 6 right now (ff anthology) then im gunna go through 7-9 again when im finished with these im bored of ut3 so ive been playin ff
LAWL_SHOCKZ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote LAWL_SHOCKZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 4:49pm
7, 9, and 10. 8 was okay. 10-2 was lame to me. 12 was fun for a little bit, but i honestly couldnt get into it =/
yup. i'm done.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 4:54pm
final fantasy 7 and 10. for me by far the best ones. best story and twists and characters ! :) f***ing love them games. cant wait for ff13

Post Options Post Options   Quote RTO_megafreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2009 at 10:42am
sweet finally someone likes7 10 and waiting for 13 what u hope going toi be on it
holy_diver45
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2009 at 12:29pm
well, the debut of FFX on ps2 was great, so im expecting 13 to be epic.. i want it to be a realllll long game, lots of twists, epic story and fighting. i just want it to be bigger and better than the rest.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2009 at 2:11pm
I really liked FF7, not so much a fan of FF10.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2009 at 2:15pm
yea i know, ff7 was great. i think 10 was just as good. but maybe ff7 abit better
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2009 at 2:44pm
3 7 8 &10
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
TyroneJester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TyroneJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2009 at 10:30am
the best one is 7 for the ps1
You Have To Look Good!
Too Kill Good!
crAzY-FaTaLiTy View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote crAzY-FaTaLiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2009 at 10:33am
Final Fantasy 8,9,10 best for me!I'm a blitzball fan
AkA: DEVIL_REVANGE
my weapon, a shooting this can end, I am too much far guy I'm sponsored by the nasa!

Arkos315 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
FLAK Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote Arkos315 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2009 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by crAzY-FaTaLiTy

Final Fantasy 8,9,10 best for me!I'm a blitzball fan

blitz ball was fun..especially when u know tidus dad moves...

XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2009 at 12:48pm
7, 8, 10 were all good. 10-2 was just OK, 11's not even worth mentioning, and neither is 12 (most confusing plot ever in a FF game. Just kept losing track as to why i was doing this or that). I wish they would bring back turn based fighting in FF. Ever since they switched to real time, i kinda lost interest in the series. Works for other games, just not FF IMO
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2009 at 9:01am
lol yeah i know, i dont even wana play 11 cos it loks sh*t !! haha. i aint even got close 2 completing 12, and i dont want to lol, its quite good, but not my type of story. hmm yeah i know they should switch back to the turn based. but after ff13, gotta have a real time ff on ps3, cos it would be awesome xD, then switch back to the classic turn based. now i think of it i might actuallly start playing FF7 again lol.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2009 at 9:51am
7 is the only non nes/snes game that really should be mentioned as a top final fantasy game.. im sorry but 8 bit and 16 bit sprites are the only way to play final fantasy, cmon cecil and kain ff2? epic

ff3? epic

the newer ones really arent even the same games and certaintly not the best ff games of all time !!.

maybe some of you just arent old enough to appreciate what made final fantasy :)

some of you have played it on PC or the remakes for DS or PS1/2, but if you didnt play them back in the hayday on SNES, you really missed some of the greatest games ever. back then games were so much better
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2009 at 11:20am
Originally posted by Deadaim

7 is the only non nes/snes game that really should be mentioned as a top final fantasy game.. im sorry but 8 bit and 16 bit sprites are the only way to play final fantasy, cmon cecil and kain ff2? epic

ff3? epic

the newer ones really arent even the same games and certaintly not the best ff games of all time !!.

maybe some of you just arent old enough to appreciate what made final fantasy :)

some of you have played it on PC or the remakes for DS or PS1/2, but if you didnt play them back in the hayday on SNES, you really missed some of the greatest games ever. back then games were so much better

i agree with most of this i didnt like 7 but the rest of this is the damn truth snes days were beyond epic the rpgs made back then were so amazing thats why i liked games like Lunar Silver Star Story Complete
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2009 at 11:36am
hell ya man lunar was awesome, i had that on sega cd.

FF
Dragon Warrior
Lunar
Secret of Mana
Chrono Trigger
Lufia
EarthBound
Shadowrun (SNES version, best game ever)
Breath Of Fire
Shining Force
Phantasy Star

im sorry but this list of RPG's absolutely sh*ts on any rpgs made in the past 10 years

Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2009 at 4:00pm

oh my thats one damn good list i have all the mana games except seiken densetsu 3 i had to get chrono trigger the actual cartridge also plus that also bring up i have chrono cross who doesnt like earthbound be serious haha nvr tried shadowrun though i have heard good things about it breath of fire good game shiningforce and of course the most famous on that list besides FF... Phantasy Star 

i have to agree with you 200% on this that list dominates any rpg made in the last 10 years
Zoltrekun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zoltrekun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2009 at 5:07am
Final Fantasy VIII 
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2009 at 12:06pm
im just happy nobody brought up final fantasy 11.... what a disgrace
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>