FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Not sure if anyone cares..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Not sure if anyone cares..
    Posted: 07 May 2009 at 12:53pm
Apparently, a data loss or deletion happened to my old TS4 news thread, so I'm making a new one.. even though there isn't too many TS fans here..  The main I'm doing this is because we've recently actually had some news finally trickle out and E3 is coming up.. (TS4 is rumored and been hinted at (by Crytek's CEO or whatever the guy in the interview is) to possibly show at E3)

Note: All articles were originally posted on their respective sites, but were located (by me) on TS4.net, thanks to the many fans there that keep an eye out for the slightest news. (maybe we should do that for UT4/ UT2010 as well.. hint hint..)

http://www.developmag.com/interviews/456/Interview-Cryteks-Cevat-Yerli

http://www.qj.net/Crytek-Free-Radical-working-on-dream-projects-/pg/49/aid/131040

In the event that I forget to update this, all future news will be posted in the forum (News Forum) I hyper-linked first.

.. seeing how there's probably more KH fans here than TS, if I can be less lazy (The 3 KH game have had lots of news since their announcement), I'll look into posting news about them, if I can be convinced enough.

Btw.. megafreak.. I've seen your FF thread, but just because I like KH a lot doesn't mean that I've ever played any of the FFs. (not much of a RPG fan, beyond KH..)

Err.. I'll stop it there now.. discuss the news..
 Post Reply Post Reply