| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Target practice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Target practice
    Posted: 08 May 2009 at 10:14pm
hey if any of you know programming or know some one that does programming  i think it would be cool if someone made a mode for target practice where you have like yourself in a tank and different bots pop up different places and you have to shoot them and then they respawn so where else and then you shoot them agian. that way you get better at shoot people in different veichles
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2009 at 11:07pm
haha, that would be cool as hell!
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2009 at 11:30pm
allover deathmatch with godlike or inhuman bots? (an alternative i guess)

TyroneJester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TyroneJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2009 at 10:16am
Originally posted by Zellot

hey if any of you know programming or know some one that does programming  i think it would be cool if someone made a mode for target practice where you have like yourself in a tank and different bots pop up different places and you have to shoot them and then they respawn so where else and then you shoot them agian. that way you get better at shoot people in different veichles

That would be very goodClap great idea mate! hopefully somebody will do it for all of us!
You Have To Look Good!
Too Kill Good!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2009 at 9:15pm
Why not dress them up like ducks and have a target on their tummys like the county fair game. You should design that zellot, Demo guy in a duck outfit! Hilllllariouuusss!!
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2009 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by Zellot

It's called Suspense.
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2009 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

Why not dress them up like ducks and have a target on their tummys like the county fair game. You should design that zellot, Demo guy in a duck outfit! Hilllllariouuusss!!

um, that sounds a lot like the game that came with my ColecoVision called Carnival.  are you trying to get him sued Jippers???  :P
GoDead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GoDead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2009 at 11:38pm
SUSPENSE IS LAAAAAME!!!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2009 at 9:07pm
*gasp* why I would never do that Potorikan Wink
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2009 at 11:50am
Make the whole map like a carnival with a bunch of booths, so everyone can man their own station

-have a skeet shot area for sniping targets

-scorpion bumper car track

-dunking booth with someone yelling taunts from a platform over a biosludge tank, while people try to lob flack altfire at the target

-fill the clown mouth game.  Race against other players by shooting link gun altfire at the clown's mouth till his head blows up

-shoot out the star target with stinger altfire

-different vehicle obstacle/target courses

Make the map capture the flag based, so when your team wins 3 events, you win the game.  That would be a fun map for sure.   What other carnival games are there, I can't think of any
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2009 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by GOW_KillinUGood

Make the whole map like a carnival with a bunch of booths, so everyone can man their own station

-have a skeet shot area for sniping targets

-scorpion bumper car track

-dunking booth with someone yelling taunts from a platform over a biosludge tank, while people try to lob flack altfire at the target

-fill the clown mouth game.  Race against other players by shooting link gun altfire at the clown's mouth till his head blows up

-shoot out the star target with stinger altfire

-different vehicle obstacle/target courses

Make the map capture the flag based, so when your team wins 3 events, you win the game.  That would be a fun map for sure.   What other carnival games are there, I can't think of any

How about shooting a Flak Ball through a hoop
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2009 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

*gasp* why I would never do that Potorikan Wink

thats mess up Cry 
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2009 at 3:58pm

we can do what zodiac and I do in downtown have car races around the center node track and to mix it up have people grapple on and who ever falls off first, loses

Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2009 at 4:15pm
how about we do that and have some one with a sniper rifle to try to get a head shot on the people as they go around and around
 Post Reply Post Reply