| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

UT3 Custom Maps

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UT3 Custom Maps
    Posted: 11 Nov 2008 at 12:42am
Apparently the site unreal-station.com has a lot of custom maps available for downloading, especially VCTF. However, you can't download them directly from the ps3 because they are .zip files. I will test them out when i take the time to pc download, but in the meantime, feel free to download maps and tell me if they are worth getting.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2008 at 12:00pm
imma try some.. but any i should get first?
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2008 at 2:41am
like i said, i haven't had time to check any out, but definitely get all the VCTF and BR on ut3mods.com
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2008 at 5:08pm
Hey has anyone did anythang with this yet. I download from UT3MODS.com. Definately the best place and now you can download them straight to your PS3. I got a lot of the DM maps downloaded. Can we actually put them on the website or u just want us to put links out and so fourth and exactly where at. I can keep the DM and CTF side on my opinion what is great. I got a lot of custom maps and its gets old time to time u know playing on the same old ones. I got some that's like heat ray that is a DM map but its got vehicles in it. You guys would like that probably.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2008 at 5:46pm
vehicles! im down! ha ha.. jus list them, so we can look for them
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2008 at 5:54pm
K after I play some if I thank they r great or somewhat ill post the names of them, it be nice to get all the SMP guys to do this.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2008 at 10:50pm
Maps that I definitely recommend:

Beachfront
Necris Island
Perfect Temple
MegaStructure SE
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2008 at 8:11pm
Hey guys just wanted to invite anyone who wanted to join us on wednesdays at 10pm est for our PS3 Fight Night. We host 5 custom maps plus a wild card map which is determined by those who sign up each week. If you would like to join us select the wild card map you would like to play, check the box where it says GUEST and enter your name.  There also is a section that displays what maps we are playing and if you click each map it should take you to the download which is at the bottom of each post. I hope to see some of you tonight!!!!peeeeeeeaaaace

Fight Night Practice Schedule

_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2008 at 9:18pm
do you have maps that dont mess up or crash your ps3 yet?
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2008 at 9:20pm
I would try it out noot but not sure if I will be on tonight, since i was in all night lastnight. I wouldnt mind doing something different.
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2008 at 3:03am
Hey Incremental I think I might have found that map you were looking for....check it

TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2008 at 4:59am
noot is that Hall of Giants? i hope we can get it cooked for ps3, it it a great map
Nootsac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nootsac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2008 at 2:16pm
Yeah its hall of giants but is there anyway you can test it to be sure? Then Ill bake that bitch up if you want
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2008 at 2:24pm
Well I have no way of testing it cause Ib don't have UT on PC. There is only one. Is that file a UT3 file or a UT99 file. I believe that map was a map pack for UT99. Anyways I haven't forgot about this and glad you haven't either. Kazimira the PC player gave up on helping me. I'm still wanting Hall of Giants DM, and Hall of Giants CTF is great to but I want DM. If you could cook that I would bet its the one. Let me know.
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2009 at 12:45am
whoa, hang on a sec... there's a way to direct download UT3 maps into the PS3 with no flashdrives and other nonsense involved?  
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2009 at 12:47am
Yeap, go to UT3MODS.com. It explains it all there. If u need any help just holla at me.
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2009 at 12:51am
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

Yeap, go to UT3MODS.com. It explains it all there. If u need any help just holla at me.

Sweet!!!  thx man.. 
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2009 at 12:53am
Yeah bro no problem. Ill add you sometime on PSN to. I got your other bro.s on there.
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2009 at 1:14am
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

Yeah bro no problem. Ill add you sometime on PSN to. I got your other bro.s on there.

By all means Inc...be glad to have you on my list.  I wanted to send a request as well, especially after that whoooping u and rev gave me last night lol, but I wasn't clear on what name u were going by.  Everyone uses so many dif names on here I get confused
Xerxes View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Xerxes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2009 at 11:19am
Originally posted by PcX_Potorikan

whoa, hang on a sec... there's a way to direct download UT3 maps into the PS3 with no flashdrives and other nonsense involved?  

No I'm afraid, you'll still need a flash drive or similar, the site allows you to download from the PS3 and cuts out the need for a PC, a form of storage media is still required.
War is God's way of teaching Americans geography.
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2009 at 11:25am
Not from what I understood from a few friends and from the site they told me. It was just word of mouth so maybe it aint true. I've always used PC and flash drive.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2009 at 3:10am
i download maps/mods from UT3MODS.com directly to my ps3, i just pop my memory stick in, n save it to there.
 Post Reply Post Reply