Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Tank node

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tank node
    Posted: 15 May 2009 at 1:26pm
The PC looks awesome... If only I had something that could handle the game I'd get it for definate coz the lack of team players on the ps3 is starting to piss me off.
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 5:58pm
yh on PC ppl jus play as a team as if its instinct, its sort of a ground rule on pc
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 8:08am
I absolutely do not want the tank node.
Unless Helscream is on my team.
Also, if you are one of those jag-offs that goes to the tank node before your team even has prime. May the fleas of one thousand camels infest your armpits.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 8:13am
Originally posted by ASHYTEBUBLExD

yh on PC ppl jus play as a team as if its instinct, its sort of a ground rule on pc

I'm gonna get my other PC repaired and buy it for that... looks like the place to be. Gonna be hard getting used to KB/M tho seeing as I couldn't use it on my ps3.
TyroneJester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TyroneJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 9:41am
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

I wished the tank and Titan were completely removed, and all the viehicles did NO damage, just a form of transportation! 

Just a form of transportation!! Are you mad?
You Have To Look Good!
Too Kill Good!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 9:54am
meaningless convo
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 11:53am
Originally posted by TyroneJester

I wished the tank and Titan were completely removed, and all the viehicles did NO damage, just a form of transportation! 

Very much sane, vehicles are stupid, i hate getting killed by a manta or scorpion, mostly cuz people cant kill other wise!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 12:22pm
I'd love to play a warfare match under those circumstances... I think it would be much improved.
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by COKKENBALLS

I absolutely do not want the tank node.
Unless Helscream is on my team...

Haha, ya.  Helscream is crazy good in vehicles!
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 9:22am

Originally posted by TyroneJester

Very much sane, vehicles are stupid, i hate getting killed by a manta or scorpion, mostly cuz people cant kill other wise!

go play ctf or dm? and all this time i thought u liked warfare...

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12