| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Player Interviews
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGet to Know a UT3 Player- PaWwEeZy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Get to Know a UT3 Player- PaWwEeZy
    Posted: 15 May 2009 at 9:13pm

Welcome everyone to the Get to Know a UT3 Player. I am of course, your host JPINATOR. Hopefully I am still gathering your interest with these interviews and I am trying to make sure all modes and players are getting touched on.

A lot of you have been asking for this person to be interviewed and how can I turn down an invitation to do so. I have heard stories upon stories about this guy and what he represents in the UT3 community and in game. I would like to introduce, PaWwEeZy!

Lets learn some facts about this player. What’s your age, sex location?

17, Male, Worcester,Massachusetts

Besides your usual nicknames, what’s your real name?

Paul Granger

Before we go into your mad styles in UT3, let’s find out what you do when you are not playing.

Baseball, Basketball, Football, Work, Hang out with friends, party, drink, DON’T smoke a lot…sorry deadaim LOL, school which sucks, etc..

To all those that know you currently on UT3, do you have any tips for us that you would like to share?

The most important point or tip I would like to share is to think and some cases know you’re the best. Have a positive mindset and if you can do the rest you will win fairly easily if you hit your shots, unpredictable, smart, sneaky, and perfect aim.

What about any special strategies that works best for you?

When I get into a duel, I immediately go straight to the nearest armor or health vials. If you pick up even only one vial, that’s one rocket that you can take and not die. I time EVERYTHING! I time the guns, the armor, the vials, the time it takes ME to reach a certain object or position so I am never rushed into a battle and never caught off guard unless you are Phantaci, who is the only person in the game that can sometimes beat me in a duel when I am playing serious. We have played each other so many times that we know each others every next move and it is hard to be unpredictable to each other.

To those that don’t know you personally, Paw no longer plays on the PS3, why did you leave us?

So much drama and 360 is a lot better. The community would be a lot stronger if everyone wasn’t so sensitive and whinish. BUT, I will make a comeback on an alias in a long time.

Even though you are retired, for now, lets learn some of your likes and dislikes about this game. What would be your favorite maps?

My favorite maps are Shangri-La, Sentinel, Heat Ray. Shang is definitely my favorite map, I have that sh*t on lock and am unstoppable there.  For CTF my favorite 2 maps are Reflection and Omicron Dawn. Love those maps so much but stopped playing CTF due to the packed servers and spammers did well. No skill. vCTF has to be suspense and sandstorm. WF would be Sinkhole and Market District due to the fact there’s no vehicle so it’s a basic easy win.

What about the maps you hate?

Deck…All time gayest and most annoying map in the game IMO. That goo……god I f***in hate it so much. I fall into that stuff every game so many times and get killed in it. Its annoying cuz the person you are facing could be complete garb but still likk you cuz that sh*ts annoying. Avalanche, well let’s just say 6 hour GB match on 360….sooooo boringggggggg. LOL. CTF has to be vertebrae, always fall and kill myself.

What are your thoughts on the Titan Pack?

Titan pack sucks and was a waste. Titan mod is f***in cheap and noobish and all the dedicated servers have it.

What players do you feel are worth battling with or against?

Well with obviously qM and uP. Best damn teammates you could possibly have and 100 percent trustworthy. Great guys too. Against I would say ICE when they played. No one in CTF has ever or could come closer to beating us in CTF then them. Don’t get me wrong, we still beat them fairly easily but they have come closer then any other team.

What players have helped you achieve your stardom?

The players that got me to where I ended were, Dameik, Phantaci, Worm, Crab, Terry, and Killingspree.
Dameik was the first person I met on the PS3 and on UT3. He showed me everything and I was the first person to be asked into the original tRiad team (tRi). I was tRi ThaT he was tRi ThiS. He was very nice to me as a noob and took me under his wing. Me and him played ICE in 2 vs. 2s all the time to get me better quick and I dueled against Terry everyday and me and him (terry) who bought the game the same day, rose to the top spot basically at the same time. We both bought the game 1 month before the 360 version came out. So we bought it way after most players but yet we rose to the top quickly. Phantaci and Worm asked me to be on uP for the Xbox and we quickly became close friends and the most feared and strongest team in the game. Crab was also a dueler I played a lot. Funny ass guy too! Killingspree, Well haha we have had our problems in the past but now were cool. He was also one of the first people I met on here and he did almost as much as Dameik did for me.

You couldn't of been this talented the first day you stepped into a game, what was it like being a noob to UT3?

Well, I’m going to be honest, I was only a noob for bout a week because I took close interest into how people played and I used it myself. After a week I was able to beat some great players in duel. Like DEATH MONSTER and HYDROTOKER. There were more but no need to mention them. But the first week was weird because I have NEVER played a fast paced FPS before like UT3. I am a COD4 MLG player and that is A LOT different than UT3. But cod4 is what got my accuracy in this game to be the best in the game. ;)

How was it when you first started playing your mode?

Well I originally bought UT3 for vehicle modes but once I got the game I hated it. I realized that it took a lot less skill then TDM and CTF modes. I then ventured into those and met everyone and I fell in love with those modes. Plus, vehicle modes have never been competitive in any game.

What is one thing you need to work on, as for skill.
To be honest I don’t think there is much for me to improve on. I reached the peak as the top fragger for the amount of time I played and if I kept playing I would be that much better. It’s your decision to believe it or not but you know deep down the real answer haha

What are some do's and don'ts of your favorite mode?

Dos are winning haha and don’ts are losing haha.

Do you remember your most embarrassing moment?

Well there are SOOOOO many it’s hard to think of one specific one.

Can you remember something that really made you laugh?

Yeah I was harassed on UT3 360 version because I was the only white player on uP haha.

Top players from the time I have played UT3

DUEL-Phantaci,Terry, Deadaim, sorry Xkal your not as good as you think you are and what people say. Never had trouble with you when im playin normal.
CTF-Phantaci,Potato,Penguin
TDM-BuM, Deadaim, Hel, worm
vCTF-Chris, BuM(me and bum best vCTF due in the game lol)
Warefare-Envizzle, BuM, Matt

Best teams.
CTF-ICE and DBZ

TDM-FnA
vCTF-IDk many teams
WF-tWc?

Thanks JP for the interview! See ya around guys!

PaWwEeZy..i shall return! lol

Thanks guys for reading another round of Get to Know a UT3 Player!  I don't know Paw personally but from the information gathered from people who does know him, he is one past member of this community that won't be forgotten. I hope you do return and continue to amaze us with your fragging skills! We'll see you next time on Get to Know a UT3 Player!
GOD_BIOFREAK View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote GOD_BIOFREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 9:46pm
Boo!!!!! Pawweezy lives in worcester, massachusetts f*** worcester, massachusetts oh s*** i live there tooxD haha=P pawweezy suck naw just joking great interview JP
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 9:59pm
come back soon.
sometimes,yes u can be a dick, but 2B honest u r 1 of the best
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 10:24pm
meaningless convo
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 11:28pm
Great review as always!
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 11:33pm
wow what a surprise, great pick jp! always wanted to hear what he had to say about the game without the drama xD ut3 isnt the same without paw...no one keeps all the bad kids in check ~.^

and who is this envizzle?

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 12:38am
meaningless convo
TheProdigy View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheProdigy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 12:43am
Good stuff PaW
Damn, "Hes a Beast!" No..
Hes a Real Life "Prodigy"
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 3:24am
nice interview Jippers.  I especially liked how we finally got to see paw's modesty and humility.  so inspiring lol.  :P
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 6:30am
Pawweezy,

i don't know u but after reading this interview saying to everybody that you're the best, i definately don't wanna know u.
You're only 17, so i don't blame you.. but don't mistake overconfidence for arrogance and then say the community is too small LMFAO
It's not like anybody can judge this cuz you'd have to have played everybody in the entire world (Think of Hypno f.e.).
My advice to u and evrybody else (u know who u r): don't be stupid cuz someday somebody's gonna prove u very wrong and you'll look like an ...
It's cause of unfriendly arrogant players like u amongst others who make people leave the game/community.
So u r also contradictin urselves..
U were a noob once too just like the rest of us and u should never forget where u come from Evil Smile
Think bout it!

Peace!

Power to all n00bz and may the community grow larger and more fun with each new member!
It appears we need em' LMFAO

ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 7:17am
Originally posted by DEMON_CONTRA

Pawweezy,

i don't know u but after reading this interview saying to everybody that you're the best, i definately don't wanna know u.
You're only 17, so i don't blame you.. but don't mistake overconfidence for arrogance and then say the community is too small LMFAO
It's not like anybody can judge this cuz you'd have to have played everybody in the entire world (Think of Hypno f.e.).
My advice to u and evrybody else (u know who u r): don't be stupid cuz someday somebody's gonna prove u very wrong and you'll look like an ...
It's cause of unfriendly arrogant players like u amongst others who make people leave the game/community.
So u r also contradictin urselves..
U were a noob once too just like the rest of us and u should never forget where u come from Evil Smile
Think bout it!

Peace!

Power to all n00bz and may the community grow larger and more fun with each new member!
It appears we need em' LMFAO

you have no idea how much i agree with u except one thing we dont make the noobs leave the game..the noobs make us leave the game...after a while of getting good what r we left with.... nothing we've gotten too good that no one gives u challenges espcially when im playin a duel and the only time someone can kill me is if they pick sentinel and spam the flak then call themselves good ya know i left the game simpley because thats what it comes down to now no one giving me the challenge i desire all of the great players have left ut3 theres probably 1-2 still left and thats maiden and kali and thats barely cause i have them both on my friends list and they barely play anymore so yeah the game might be a decent amount of noobs but thats it yeah we were all noobs once also but....wel listen last time i played i dueled some kid this kid played an absolute noob i mean...horrible...i asked him if he was new to the game he said no hes been playin for about a year.... yo... be serious...after a year and u still havent gotten better? this is the type of challenge im getting? nah...not worth my time to be on such a great game if its all im getting
Black_star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 7:38am
Cool interview but based on above comments I think this thread will get closed.
COKKENBALLS View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote COKKENBALLS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 7:43am
Originally posted by Harmerty

so from reading this pawweezy is an assh*le?
You can go ahead and remove the question mark from the end of that sentence.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 8:41am
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

you have no idea how much i agree with u except one thing we dont make the noobs leave the game..the noobs make us leave the game...after a while of getting good what r we left with.... nothing we've gotten too good that no one gives u challenges espcially when im playin a duel and the only time someone can kill me is if they pick sentinel and spam the flak then call themselves good ya know i left the game simpley because thats what it comes down to now no one giving me the challenge i desire all of the great players have left ut3 theres probably 1-2 still left and thats maiden and kali and thats barely cause i have them both on my friends list and they barely play anymore so yeah the game might be a decent amount of noobs but thats it yeah we were all noobs once also but....wel listen last time i played i dueled some kid this kid played an absolute noob i mean...horrible...i asked him if he was new to the game he said no hes been playin for about a year.... yo... be serious...after a year and u still havent gotten better? this is the type of challenge im getting? nah...not worth my time to be on such a great game if its all im getting

Crow,

i appreciate your comment and i got a lotta respect for yours and pawweezy's skilz..
however.. if u truly love a game it doesn't matter how many noobz there are cuz u love the gameplay. i totally understand that once something is not challenging anymore that it loses its appeal slightly.. but quitting?! hell no!
most noobz just haven't gotten the same time hence experience that u guyz got '(some people been playing unreal/quake on the pc for a decade).
trust me when i say that there's a lotta talent to b found out there and that when given them enough time they can be just as good as u guyz if not better!
for me it's never about being the best because, like u noticed yourself, after that what else is there to gain.. it's about tryin to get better each time i play and the only way to do that is to stick with it and sometimes be patient.. There's always a better player than me out there somewhere..
Consoles are a new platform for UT so i think it would be wise to give all the new people to the game some time to learn.. it's way too early in the day to write them off IMO

Peace all!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 9:22am
Whatever...
If yall don't wanna give a f*** that's fine.. hav a great life!
i hate to b preachin' anyway.. that should be your job Reverend LOL
i'm just gonna let my gunz do da talkin'..

PEACE OUT!

Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 9:53am
well i quit to find another game with competition not only that but when i look for a duel dm tdm of ctf and not a single player is playin those modes..why should i bother yeah i dont wanna hear well then go to vctf r warfare i did go into vctf but why should i waste my time the one game i played i got the first cap the only reason we lost is because the other team had 5 titans while my team refused to use the titans so yeah so far so competition we lost 2-1 big whoop and its true someday someone will get good enough to give me a challenge again..but..why should i wait a year for them to reach that status im one those players whos played quake and unreal for a decade mainly unreal then quake as for u saying its way too early to give up pretty much...its been over a year.... the community has less players...so no..its def not too early matter a fact its kinda late for me to be giving up i should of quit when everyone else did also this way i would of been playin the same games as them with the same level competition for me
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 10:16am
That's cool man help yourself.
last and only thing i wanna say is that you're not doing anybody a favour by it but yourself and that's your perogative.
then u would be teachin.. giving your expertize to someone elze..
challenging and very rewarding!
your protegez could give u a good game later and who knowz maybe even beat u sometimez! Wink
after this u could b learning from them..
shame to see good talent lost..
Hope u hav fun with other gamez.. i mean that.
Nice talkin to ya..

Cheerz!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 11:05am
WOW! Two interviews in one week. Thanks JP. Keep'em coming!!!
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 11:21am
Originally posted by DEMON_CONTRA

That's cool man help yourself.
last and only thing i wanna say is that you're not doing anybody a favour by it but yourself and that's your perogative.
then u would be teachin.. giving your expertize to someone elze..
challenging and very rewarding!
your protegez could give u a good game later and who knowz maybe even beat u sometimez! Wink
after this u could b learning from them..
shame to see good talent lost..
Hope u hav fun with other gamez.. i mean that.
Nice talkin to ya..

Cheerz!
what do u really think i havent tried helping others? ive tried for a long ass time but they give up because they always have such a negative mindset oh ill never get better oh i suck oh this and that well fine then im shouldnt have to always constanty try and help everyone else if im not benefitting from it either this is worse then the last job i was in i ws doing mre then my coordinator was yet i was gettin paid less then he was i didnt benefit from all the work i did its def not good talent lost maybe after a year ill come back and see if someone can give me a challenge then if the game hasnt completely died

edit: dont get me wrong i would play a DM with a bunch of friends but how often do you people even play DM anymore or atleast with me i wouldnt mind having my AA meetings like i used to with bain incremental phantom kalibur (even though he didnt drink) i wouldnt mind playing those hilarious ass DM....
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 12:11pm

lmao yes

and Demon_contra
damn let the man answer the questions how he wants to, honestly and uncut.. does everyone need to put the bullsh*t mask on ? i love how pawweezy doesnt do it like so many other ppl he just says like it is and worries more about being good then brown nosing the community.

were not all the same, deal with it and dont trash his interview with your garb
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 1:12pm

I think what's missing the most here is a bit of humility and most of all modesty that's all.  we're all are human after all.  These 'grandmasters' of the game have let their guns do their talking and everyone knows the skill level is there and it remains uncontested.  Anyone wonder why it's still necessary for these people to defend their skills all the time?  Has anyone thought to question why someone that feels can best anyone in the game still comes in to play the same game he complains about?  Has no one felt like asking such a person what they feel when they come into a game and wipe everyone out how it feels to win against vets and noobs alike?  What joy does said person derive from this community or by gaming with them if they offer no competition?  I think what is hard to understand is why someone that feels that the community no longer poses any real or perceived challenge chooses to play the game and say hurtful or inconsiderate things to the community.  There's something a bit sadistic about that in a sense.  Personally, I don't care if I end up on the receiving end of a 'grandmaster's" rocket.  If anything it inspires me to continue to try and avoid it the next time, even if it happens a dozen more times.  That's the spirit of competitive play.  There's nothing sadder than walking into a team based mode, seeing one team comprised of what I consider to be all stars and the opposing team filled with unsuspecting people who have yet to buy mikes, yet to get to really know the game etc, and see them wiped out effortlessly over and over again.  What happens during this time?  you would think the balance of power would shift eventually because the vet's are winning to easy right?  not quite.  more often than not a gaming holocaust commences and the onslaught continues until the noobs, not knowing what hit them leave the room probably in frustration.  then either a new set of noobs come in and the same happens or a few other vets come in and things get truly competitive.  I once saw a top tier clan create a public room with unlimited captures and what do you think happened?  They dominated the game (something to the tune of 100+ captures) against the clueless noobs that dared enter the game unknowing what awaited them.  I don't see the point of that or more to the point, what's so honorable about it.  

So basically, it boils down to the maturity and ethics of the individual player.  Perhaps something is lost somewhere along the way.  Perhaps something else is going on in life that facilitates this behaviour.  This need to come in and re-re-re-assert one's superiority over the masses.  Personally, it makes no dif to me as I don't walk away from a challenge.  But I have to admit it speaks about their character in the game, their involvement in the community, and who knows, perhaps it is a window into who they are in real life.

Either way, I respect everyone's skill, novice or not and enjoy any game that anyone has to offer because in some way shape or form, I'm still learning and will continue to learn from this community.

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by ninefive

lmao yes

and Demon_contra
damn let the man answer the questions how he wants to, honestly and uncut.. does everyone need to put the bullsh*t mask on ? i love how pawweezy doesnt do it like so many other ppl he just says like it is and worries more about being good then brown nosing the community.

were not all the same, deal with it and dont trash his interview with your garb

just because one can do something doens't always mean that one should.  There is such a thing as tact, diplomacy, consideration, respect, etc.  We're all waiting for some of those in our community that simply don't graps those concepts.  when they're older they'll understand.

Hopefully for their sakes anyway.
GOD_BIOFREAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOD_BIOFREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by ninefive

lmao yes
<FONT size=+0> 

<FONT size=+0>and Demon_contra
<FONT size=+0>damn let the man answer the questions how he wants to, honestly and uncut.. does everyone need to put the bullsh*t mask on ? i love how pawweezy doesnt do it like so many other ppl he just says like it is and worries more about being good then brown nosing the community.
<FONT size=+0> 
<FONT size=+0>were not all the same, deal with it and dont trash his interview with your garb
              i agree
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 1:49pm
Nice interview JP.  You're good at this.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by Potorikan

I think what's missing the most here is a bit of humility and most of all modesty that's all.  we're all are human after all.  These 'grandmasters' of the game have let their guns do their talking and everyone knows the skill level is there and it remains uncontested.  Anyone wonder why it's still necessary for these people to defend their skills all the time?  Has anyone thought to question why someone that feels can best anyone in the game still comes in to play the same game he complains about?  Has no one felt like asking such a person what they feel when they come into a game and wipe everyone out how it feels to win against vets and noobs alike?  What joy does said person derive from this community or by gaming with them if they offer no competition?  I think what is hard to understand is why someone that feels that the community no longer poses any real or perceived challenge chooses to play the game and say hurtful or inconsiderate things to the community.  There's something a bit sadistic about that in a sense.  Personally, I don't care if I end up on the receiving end of a 'grandmaster's" rocket.  If anything it inspires me to continue to try and avoid it the next time, even if it happens a dozen more times.  That's the spirit of competitive play.  There's nothing sadder than walking into a team based mode, seeing one team comprised of what I consider to be all stars and the opposing team filled with unsuspecting people who have yet to buy mikes, yet to get to really know the game etc, and see them wiped out effortlessly over and over again.  What happens during this time?  you would think the balance of power would shift eventually because the vet's are winning to easy right?  not quite.  more often than not a gaming holocaust commences and the onslaught continues until the noobs, not knowing what hit them leave the room probably in frustration.  then either a new set of noobs come in and the same happens or a few other vets come in and things get truly competitive.  I once saw a top tier clan create a public room with unlimited captures and what do you think happened?  They dominated the game (something to the tune of 100+ captures) against the clueless noobs that dared enter the game unknowing what awaited them.  I don't see the point of that or more to the point, what's so honorable about it.  

So basically, it boils down to the maturity and ethics of the individual player.  Perhaps something is lost somewhere along the way.  Perhaps something else is going on in life that facilitates this behaviour.  This need to come in and re-re-re-assert one's superiority over the masses.  Personally, it makes no dif to me as I don't walk away from a challenge.  But I have to admit it speaks about their character in the game, their involvement in the community, and who knows, perhaps it is a window into who they are in real life.

Either way, I respect everyone's skill, novice or not and enjoy any game that anyone has to offer because in some way shape or form, I'm still learning and will continue to learn from this community.

Too true...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>