| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Player Interviews
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGet to Know a UT3 Player- PaWwEeZy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote GOD_BIOFREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Get to Know a UT3 Player- PaWwEeZy
    Posted: 16 May 2009 at 1:54pm
Why does everyone hate PaWwEeZy lol? He is a cool and funny person.If he is an as***** its cuz he is bored and does it for fun but people take it serious and get mad so.... that just make ya'll dumb for getting mad at a kid talking bad about u.
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by Potorikan

Originally posted by ninefive

Originally posted by Harmerty

so from reading this pawweezy is an assh*le?
lmao yes

and Demon_contra
damn let the man answer the questions how he wants to, honestly and uncut.. does everyone need to put the bullsh*t mask on ? i love how pawweezy doesnt do it like so many other ppl he just says like it is and worries more about being good then brown nosing the community.

were not all the same, deal with it and dont trash his interview with your garb

just because one can do something doens't always mean that one should.  There is such a thing as tact, diplomacy, consideration, respect, etc.  We're all waiting for some of those in our community that simply don't graps those concepts.  when they're older they'll understand.

Hopefully for their sakes anyway.

so is the something hes doing being himself? because basically your implying he should be fake for others sake..

other ppl had their interviews, and honestly they have all been great so far because they were all unique and each person being interviewed showed some personality, would of been lame to get an interview from pawweezy and have it not be pawweezy.

ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 1:59pm
Originally posted by GOD_BIOFREAK

that just make ya'll dumb for getting mad at a kid talking bad about u.

exactly... people on one hand say they dont care and just wanna have fun, and on the other hand they get all upset about pawweezy saying hes the best and noone challenges him.

if you allow him to upset you thats your problem.. personally i think its hilarious and only ppl who think they are the best or care about being the best should take any offense to him saying hes not challenged..

but like i said above.. most of you claim not to care, and play for fun.. so how are you getting upset?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 2:04pm
meaningless convo
GOD_BIOFREAK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOD_BIOFREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 2:08pm

that just make ya'll dumb for getting mad at a kid talking bad about u.

exactly... people on one hand say they dont care and just wanna have fun, and on the other hand they get all upset about pawweezy saying hes the best and noone challenges him.

if you allow him to upset you thats your problem.. personally i think its hilarious and only ppl who think they are the best or care about being the best should take any offense to him saying hes not challenged..

but like i said above.. most of you claim not to care, and play for fun.. so how are you getting upset?
                  true lots of people get offended yet they say its for fun but most of them are hypocrites lolxD
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 2:09pm

lmao yes

and Demon_contra
damn let the man answer the questions how he wants to, honestly and uncut.. does everyone need to put the bullsh*t mask on ? i love how pawweezy doesnt do it like so many other ppl he just says like it is and worries more about being good then brown nosing the community.

just because one can do something doens't always mean that one should.  There is such a thing as tact, diplomacy, consideration, respect, etc.  We're all waiting for some of those in our community that simply don't graps those concepts.  when they're older they'll understand.

so is the something hes doing being himself? because basically your implying he should be fake for others sake..

other ppl had their interviews, and honestly they have all been great so far because they were all unique and each person being interviewed showed some personality, would of been lame to get an interview from pawweezy and have it not be pawweezy.

being fake has nothing to do with it.  I believe he has some serious character flaws and this trickles down into his attitude toward the game and his treatment of others in the game.   I can appreciate an anarchist but only to a certain extent. 

And while I will agree that the interview of a sedated or censored Paw would've been quite boring the resulting interview (by no fault of the interviewer) only seemed to reinforce the already tarnished public image this particular player already has.  He did this all on his own with no help needed from anywhere else.  After reading the interview what did you say to yourself?  Was it anything like what you asked yourself after the other interviews?  did you say, 'oh wow, I feel really inspired', or 'man, I want to be just like him' or 'man I want to be in the same clan as him'  did you say any of those things to yourself?  I bet not.  I bet you simply laughed and thought 'lol man that's paw.. he so crazy'.    

It's almost like you admire his behaviour but to be honest I suspect ur being a bit hypocritical.  let's be real here, I"m fairly certain if you could have his skill but it came packaged with his notoriety (i.e trade places with him a la Freaky Friday) I'm sure you wouldn't for fear of the backlash and being the thorn in the community's side.  think about it.  I know I wouldn't.  I'd rather keep my so so skills and be a positive and contributing member of the community.  It's not about being liked for the sake of being liked, it's about doing the right thing and that is what's missing here.

think about it.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 2:23pm

Why does everyone hate PaWwEeZy lol? He is a cool and funny person.If he is an as***** its cuz he is bored and does it for fun but people take it serious and get mad so.... that just make ya'll dumb for getting mad at a kid talking bad about u.
well lets see he crossed the line and talked sh*t about my daughter hes a 17 year old immature ass kid thats more then enough for me to f*** his life up joke or not you dont talk sh*t about my family

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOD_BIOFREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

well lets see he crossed the line and talked sh*t about my daughter hes a 17 year old immature ass kid thats more then enough for me to f*** his life up joke or not you dont talk sh*t about my family
               Hmmm thats different i understand u crow talking bout family isn't right but.... its on the internet everyone talks sh** but if we were all in people would stay quiet. That why when people talk sh** about me or my family i don't pay attention cuz their is nothing anyone can do.It will just end up in two people cursing at each other won't resolve anything its pointless.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 2:48pm

I think what's missing the most here is a bit of humility and most of all modesty that's all.  we're all are human after all.  These 'grandmasters' of the game have let their guns do their talking and everyone knows the skill level is there and it remains uncontested.  Anyone wonder why it's still necessary for these people to defend their skills all the time?  Has anyone thought to question why someone that feels can best anyone in the game still comes in to play the same game he complains about?  Has no one felt like asking such a person what they feel when they come into a game and wipe everyone out how it feels to win against vets and noobs alike?  What joy does said person derive from this community or by gaming with them if they offer no competition?  I think what is hard to understand is why someone that feels that the community no longer poses any real or perceived challenge chooses to play the game and say hurtful or inconsiderate things to the community.  There's something a bit sadistic about that in a sense.  Personally, I don't care if I end up on the receiving end of a 'grandmaster's" rocket.  If anything it inspires me to continue to try and avoid it the next time, even if it happens a dozen more times.  That's the spirit of competitive play.  There's nothing sadder than walking into a team based mode, seeing one team comprised of what I consider to be all stars and the opposing team filled with unsuspecting people who have yet to buy mikes, yet to get to really know the game etc, and see them wiped out effortlessly over and over again.  What happens during this time?  you would think the balance of power would shift eventually because the vet's are winning to easy right?  not quite.  more often than not a gaming holocaust commences and the onslaught continues until the noobs, not knowing what hit them leave the room probably in frustration.  then either a new set of noobs come in and the same happens or a few other vets come in and things get truly competitive.  I once saw a top tier clan create a public room with unlimited captures and what do you think happened?  They dominated the game (something to the tune of 100+ captures) against the clueless noobs that dared enter the game unknowing what awaited them.  I don't see the point of that or more to the point, what's so honorable about it.  

So basically, it boils down to the maturity and ethics of the individual player.  Perhaps something is lost somewhere along the way.  Perhaps something else is going on in life that facilitates this behaviour.  This need to come in and re-re-re-assert one's superiority over the masses.  Personally, it makes no dif to me as I don't walk away from a challenge.  But I have to admit it speaks about their character in the game, their involvement in the community, and who knows, perhaps it is a window into who they are in real life.

Either way, I respect everyone's skill, novice or not and enjoy any game that anyone has to offer because in some way shape or form, I'm still learning and will continue to learn from this community.

i for one like to look for competition or fun and both for me has died out a long time ago my friends dont play or they barely play the competition is dead in the duel area i hate playin with teams because if they make a repetitive move over and over they are predictable and predictable players are easy yeah i do play tdm and ctf because the ppl i play with know how to be unprediactble in those modes vctf is ok i just hate vehicle campers worse then i hate biorifle/flak whores i hate warfare because its a predictable game/mode it forces you to be in an area with only a few opening when the time is so wrong then you also got vehicle campers which makes things worse so what does that make me in real life.... lets see a chill person who has an attitude doesnt let anyone talk down to him because he will get in their face in a heartbeat loves to drink race with any veihcle i get my hands on ive never really had enemies in life except the few retards who were racist against ricans .... yep my gameplay truely shows how i am in real life... not... lol
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 2:49pm

Originally posted by ReverendCrow

Hmmm thats different i understand u crow talking bout family isn't right but.... its on the internet everyone talks sh** but if we were all in people would stay quiet. That why when people talk sh** about me or my family i don't pay attention cuz their is nothing anyone can do.It will just end up in two people cursing at each other won't resolve anything its pointless.
well except the fact he lives about 7 hours from me ...me and family head to rhode island almost every year to visit old friends....so it makes quiet a bit a difference in this case

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOD_BIOFREAK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 2:55pm
Oh no its about 4 to 5 hours i live like 15 min from him and i go to in rhode island summer many times to vist friends.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 2:58pm
yeah its about 6 straight to MA about 6.5-7 to rhode island
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 3:00pm
meaningless convo
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 3:02pm
systemreqlab says my gf laptop is able to play it but im havin a hard to findin the demo cause the fielfront demo wil not install correctly on her comp when i try installin it says its missin a file in the install so after a few tries..i gave up haha
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 3:11pm
meaningless convo
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 3:21pm

lmao yes

and Demon_contra

being fake has nothing to do with it.  I believe he has some serious character flaws and this trickles down into his attitude toward the game and his treatment of others in the game.   I can appreciate an anarchist but only to a certain extent. 

And while I will agree that the interview of a sedated or censored Paw would've been quite boring the resulting interview (by no fault of the interviewer) only seemed to reinforce the already tarnished public image this particular player already has.  He did this all on his own with no help needed from anywhere else.  After reading the interview what did you say to yourself?  Was it anything like what you asked yourself after the other interviews?  did you say, 'oh wow, I feel really inspired', or 'man, I want to be just like him' or 'man I want to be in the same clan as him'  did you say any of those things to yourself?  I bet not.  I bet you simply laughed and thought 'lol man that's paw.. he so crazy'.    

It's almost like you admire his behaviour but to be honest I suspect ur being a bit hypocritical.  let's be real here, I"m fairly certain if you could have his skill but it came packaged with his notoriety (i.e trade places with him a la Freaky Friday) I'm sure you wouldn't for fear of the backlash and being the thorn in the community's side.  think about it.  I know I wouldn't.  I'd rather keep my so so skills and be a positive and contributing member of the community.  It's not about being liked for the sake of being liked, it's about doing the right thing and that is what's missing here.

think about it.
i do have weezys skill, ive beaten him plenty of times , oh and i was the original public enemy #1 .. i just cant keep up with paw
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 3:21pm
im not gunna waste 5 bucks if i cant play it haha
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 3:29pm
I like how when you browse the epicgames forums, the true pc pro's hardly ever say anything.
I have never ever seen hypno or boots talk sh*t
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 3:34pm
nope ive never seen hypno talk sh*t but he has agreed with me that the competitive scene has been dead for a while now and epic is going to realize it with how good quakelive is going
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Drokun

I like how when you browse the epicgames forums, the true pc pro's hardly ever say anything.

So true. Majority of the pro's are quite humble. Cooler on the other hand can be disrespectful and humble as well.
name_is_clantag
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 3:37pm

[/QUOTE]
i do have weezys skill, ive beaten him plenty of times , oh and i was the original public enemy #1 .. i just cant keep up with paw[/QUOTE]

I won't dispute whether you have his skill or not.  My real question is do you want to be viewed as he does?  Do you want to be seen as the bad seed or apple of the community?  Do you want to alienate vets and new players alike from wanting to get to know you or play with you at all?  If the answer is no, then you should assess how u treat people and what ur contributions to this community are.

If the answer is no, (i.e 'I don't care how people feel') then that says something about you and what ur social capacity is.  No sense being in a community that doesn't view you as someone to take seriously or that they dislike if that's coupled with ur indifference as to how anyone thinks or feels.  for that you may as well move on.  Any of this making any sense?
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 3:42pm

you raise an interesting question.  presumably the demographic is much larger (as may be the pool of players) over at the Epic forums, so it begs the question, those that have nothing positive to contribute to this site, why do they keep coming back here?  Why don't they go to epic and start whatever wars they want over there or anywhere for that matter?  This is supposed to be a small, passionate but ideally a harmonious community of dedicated gamers.  This is not the place to come vent one's frustrations about life at home or trouble with the ladies or how one feels about oneself or whatever.  It's all supposed to be fun and laffs with a little competitive spirit thrown in.   Why can't some get that??

Sometimes I fail to understand some peeps.
willisasmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote willisasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 3:43pm
damn i didnt realize so many  people didnt like weezy man i always enjoyed playing with him i think he just got annoyed at me cause i was a quiet gamer i dont really like to talk much when i play games 
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 3:50pm

...This is supposed to be a small, passionate but ideally a harmonious community of dedicated gamers.  This is not the place to come vent one's frustrations...  It's all supposed to be fun and laffs with a little competitive spirit thrown in.   Why can't some get that??

Well said! Clap
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 4:02pm

you raise an interesting question.  presumably the demographic is much larger (as may be the pool of players) over at the Epic forums, so it begs the question, those that have nothing positive to contribute to this site, why do they keep coming back here?  Why don't they go to epic and start whatever wars they want over there or anywhere for that matter?  This is supposed to be a small, passionate but ideally a harmonious community of dedicated gamers.  This is not the place to come vent one's frustrations about life at home or trouble with the ladies or how one feels about oneself or whatever.  It's all supposed to be fun and laffs with a little competitive spirit thrown in.   Why can't some get that??

i think because unreal tournament was always about competition as you guys made it seem like a daycare oh let me walk this noob walk him by his hand this and that no one did that to me when i first started playin the unreal series even though ive helped out my fair share but why should this continue im honestly tired of hearin the same excuse oh they'll get better eventually possibly to beat you...ok...yeah ...its been over a year now???....still....nothing.... so...why should i expect any difference within the next year that passes by...ut is not as hard as ppl make it out to seem the basic of hunting...shoot where they are going not where they are at.... thats a tough one....lets put your views into real life... hey can you give me a ride ....tomorrow comes hey can you give me a ride..the day after hey can you give me a ride i swear ill have a car soon..... a year passed... hes still asking fora ride and never bought his car like he said... are you going to be the fuel whos gas was wasted eventually your going to say no yeah i do like having my laughs and personally DM is the best area for that not some f***in warfare or vctf or ctf or tdm if your going to have fun with friends put it in a DM everyone is in  the same room same playin field no teams just you guys messin around grabbing each others ass atleast this is when i had fun without competition it was more of a chat then a game but then again... if you want min competition... why be in a clan....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>