| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Snarf Vehicles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ZodiacX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Snarf Vehicles
    Posted: 16 May 2009 at 1:39pm
Hey, if anyone has the link to each individual Snarf Vehicles, it would be most appreciated if you would give that to me. Stupid update...deleting my mods...
ZodiacX View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote ZodiacX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 1:59pm
Nevermind, found it myself. A mod can delete this now.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 2:00pm
post the link... people might want to use it too. 
ZodiacX View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote ZodiacX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2009 at 6:52pm
Sure thing. These vehicles are awesome and it's fun to be able to replace ever vehicle with just one.

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 7:22am
Are these the vehicles matt talks about? Like the bio tank? They sound like fun :D
ZodiacX View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote ZodiacX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 1:51pm
Hell yeah. Everyone needs to try out the Spanker :D
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 2:03pm
Sounds like a gay pride touring bus... THE SPANKER!
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2009 at 8:01pm
I just got this a few nights ago and experimented with them all..  If you think that a Leviathan on the core in Serenity is rape, you should try a Bio Tank.. or better yet.. a Kraken with two or more people in it.  Basically, the Bio Tank is not only lame, but really cheap, as the primary will instantly destroy a node and destroy a core in two shots.  The kraken's main turret isn't any less cheaper (down to 20 health in one hit), but considering that it's a lot slower and has a charge up period (just like a a regular Leviathan), it's a bit more fair.  The Bio Tank's primary is faster than a regular tank's primary, so.. yeah..  Oh, and the Balista is annoying to use, while the Minotaur is also rape. (like the Kraken.. it's a "super" type.. in this case, a "Super" Tank)  Also, the Ion Tank rules..

Oh.. and the Viper clone sucks.. despite the fact that it can lay down slow field generators as a secondary (instead of the suicide attack)..  I kind of like the Snarf version of the Fury, but not the Darkwalker.  I don't really like the Nightshade/ Mandrake all too much, but it does have a strong.. primary.. as does the Albertros.. (Redeemer drop..) or wasn't the secondary.  The Owl is pretty cool, but kind of cheap, even though it blows up quicker than a normal Raptor.

The Spanker freakin' has Pedo Bear on it.. btw.. but it's primary is cool, though I like the Rattler more.

I'm wondering though.. where is the "flying leviathan?"  Yes, I know it's in one of the maps, but it's strangely missing from both vehicle packs..
ZodiacX View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote ZodiacX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2009 at 10:52am
My guess is that Captain Snarf switch that for the Kraken because of spawning problems.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2009 at 5:15pm
I see.. though I still liked that vehicle a bit.  Oh well, I'm re-adding the Snarf vehicle tonight btw.. (I had to wipe my mods out, as I was having issues with one of them, which I think went corrupted.. ugh..)
TyroneJester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TyroneJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 6:54am
thanks for the link, downloaded them last night, it a pretty cool mod loving the ion tank
You Have To Look Good!
Too Kill Good!
 Post Reply Post Reply