| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

UT3mod.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TyroneJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UT3mod.com
    Posted: 17 May 2009 at 8:06am
I know this might be a dumb question but here gos.....

How do you get all the mods from ut3mod.com onto your ps3, do you have to download it on your pc then bring it over or is there a way to download it direct to ps3?

thanks for the help!
You Have To Look Good!
Too Kill Good!
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 8:09am
What i did was....I got a sony jumpdrive for 20 bucks...I goto ut3mod on my browser on tha ps3...Then click tha ps3 downloadable link and save it to tha jump drive...Then after you save that mod you open up ut3 & after it loads goto options i think then content then import from jump drive...And then repeat those steps cuz its my understanding you can only download one mod at a time.  Might sound confusing but if i pothead like me can do it anyone can!
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 7:12pm
ok...either i'm doing something seriously wrong or i'm just stupid.  i'm trying to download VCTF map Traincrossing.  i've downloaded it straight to my external hard drive plugged into my PS3 from UT3MOD.com.  i imported it with no problems at all and when it comes to unpacking, the progress % never goes anywhere.  did i do something odd to have it freeze?  or should i just try downloading it again for the 3rd time?
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 7:14pm
Is it at 99 or 100%? Leave it on for 5-10 minutes see if it works, if not it might install and just not-say when it's done, which I have since some mods ago (don't know which caused it). I just restart my Ps3 after 10 minutes to be sure it's done installing and just go with it.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2009 at 7:19pm

this is what's on my screen "Unpacking mod Progress" and remains that way for roughly 10 minutes.  it still stayed that way when i was typing the reply.  it has to be the mod that i downloaded.

If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 2:54am
Originally posted by TyroneJester

I know this might be a dumb question but here gos.....

How do you get all the mods from ut3mod.com onto your ps3, do you have to download it on your pc then bring it over or is there a way to download it direct to ps3?

thanks for the help!

u can direct download to PS3.
insert a storage device (i.e. USB Drive) into ur PS3
go to UT3MOD.com
find ur mod & click "PS3 Download Link"
select "Overwrite & Save" & download it.
start up UT3 and import the mod!
GunJaCrew View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GunJaCrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 3:11am
 Post Reply Post Reply