| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > Custom Content
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Who has Domination?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who has Domination?
    Posted: 18 May 2009 at 11:32am
 curious as to how many people have this mod.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 11:36am
Deleted it.
Maybe get some games going near the release of CBP3 Volume 3?
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 1:38pm
Me but have only played it a few times offline b/c no one plays it online.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 2:08pm
well, never work for me, my screen frozen last time, and i see was repaird, i need to download it. can you write the link?

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
ut3pure View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote ut3pure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 9:42pm
Try Domination Reloaded (it is not UTDom, less features), it doesn't crash or anything.  3 stock map conversions.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/exmygi3mqnn/USERDATA.JAM
Xerxes View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Xerxes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2009 at 7:27am
The current DOM version available to use is about 10 versions behind the PC version, the map vote doesn't work and it can't be played with bots or it'll freeze. I hope that when they give us DOM in CBP3 v3 they also give us the maps the DOM comes with in the real thing, most of them are great. Shame we don't get DDOM.
War is God's way of teaching Americans geography.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2009 at 10:33am
DOM seems the most fun out of all variants anyway
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2009 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by Xerxes

The current DOM version available to use is about 10 versions behind the PC version, the map vote doesn't work and it can't be played with bots or it'll freeze. I hope that when they give us DOM in CBP3 v3 they also give us the maps the DOM comes with in the real thing, most of them are great. Shame we don't get DDOM.

You can't..  I got the version he posted btw.. and so far, it has yet to crash and with 15 bots in play.  Btw.. I like the vehicle addition in Domination Reloaded's version of Market Square. (a scorpian.. which I messed around with.. obviously.. once replacing it with a Manta (Hornet) and a Goliath (in this one case, an Ion Tank and in another.. a Minotaur).. via Snarf's vehicle mutator packs..)  Btw.. Minotaurs are a hell a lot scarier than a normal tank and maybe even a Leviathan..  They don't own.. they rape..  Fragasm (a custom Greed level, found on UT3mod.com) was another good example of that.  Every time the opposing team got a hold of one, it was rape.. rape.. rape.. at least, until it got destroyed.. either by weapon fire (over time), the tank getting taken by my team, or a Titan death explosion, caused by the minotaur killing a Titan in close quarters to it..
TyroneJester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TyroneJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 4:38pm

When is the release date for CBP3 on ps3?

You Have To Look Good!
Too Kill Good!
P-Chris View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote P-Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2009 at 2:13pm
I´m downloading it.

But who got the Bombingrun Mod?
 it´s really great Clap
P-Chris
DEVIL_N1GHTMARE
F u K-aHoLiC
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2009 at 3:06pm
I got Bombing run, much better than the other additional modes. I will be DL domination too.
Cos I'm Wonderman...I'll take that knife and shove it up your a$$!
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2009 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

I got Bombing run, much better than the other additional modes. I will be DL domination too.

yeahhh, bombing run is a great gametype, idk why the rest don't have this, is so cool to play.
will be awsome join this in a public server, you will get so fun there.

Ouch

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
 Post Reply Post Reply