Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

What Do You Look Like?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 141>
Author
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote LAWL_SHOCKZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What Do You Look Like?
    Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 12:23am
o_O are you just instigating ****? seems you are..
yup. i'm done.
GohansSoul View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GohansSoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 12:24am
ok so u didnt tell ipwn anythin?
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GohansSoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 12:26am
Originally posted by LAWL_SHOCKZ

o_O are you just instigating ****? seems you are..
naw man u kno i like 2 have fun BUT i found out sum things thats all....
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 12:28am
About what? Since you're so hell bent on knowing what I talk about in MY FN PRIVATE MESSAGES, I'll tell you. I was responding back to people telling me to chill actually, and to not keep up this BS drama with you. It's pointless. You really had no business saying anything in response to what i said like you did. I could understand if I was totally trashing on Jdog, but I wasn't. Damn
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GohansSoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 12:30am
this isnt about jdog man wtf im sayin that i dont kno u and u dont kno me right? but u talked about me in a pm as if u knew me when u dont kno ****
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 12:31am
Deathwish, you're paranoid. Chillax
name_is_clantag
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 12:33am
Knock it off Kali and Deathwish.. Don't make this get ugly =/
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GohansSoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 12:33am
naw remy im not 4real he told ipwn sumthin in a pm about me and of course she told me but i just dont like the fact that me and him NEVER play 2gther so how he ganna talk about me if he dont kno me?
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GohansSoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 12:34am
this wont get ugly no reason it should
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 12:34am
You are going to believe her? wow no offense but you are being deceived my friend.
name_is_clantag
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 12:34am
You really are paranoid. I've never talked about you in a pm. Like i said, I know nothing about you. Whoever told you that fed you some lies. Anybody that knows me on this site knows that i'm not even that type of person first of all. I'm one of the most laid back players period. So before you start jumping the gun on what some fool lied to you about, you may wanna try approaching said person directly in a pm or something? IDK, just a suggestion >_>
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 12:35am
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

Who the f*ck is XKaL1bur!?!

LOL! A guy that tries in vain to avoid drama, yet fails almost every single time! :P
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GohansSoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 12:35am
u right on 1 thing ill just pm u no need 2 talk in front of peoples
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 12:36am
Both of you drop the convo, otherwise I start taking action.. And I will have to delete posts LoL Sleepy
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 1:40am
It's been taken care of. Just a slight misunderstanding! We're cool now
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 1:45am
Ok thanks for taking it to PM Kali and Deathwish.
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
Black_star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 1:52pm
sorry double post

Post Options Post Options   Quote Black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 1:53pm
Took these like 5 min ago.

This made me realize my parent's mirror is very dirty. White stuff all over it D:

INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 2:18pm
Still gonna beat you in Wipeout Black star. Lol.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 2:34pm
balckstar pa** the tp please im out over here
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."
iAM_xplorer2233 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Stair Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_xplorer2233 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 2:34pm
u cant say pa s s
"Since we like to travel she let us run a train."

Post Options Post Options   Quote Black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

Still gonna beat you in Wipeout Black star. Lol.
LOL you have much to learn before you can beat me. Keep playing and you'll pick up on stuff.
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 3:26pm
Guess I gotta show you two Wipeout noobs what racing's all about. Me > Inc & Star

Post Options Post Options   Quote Black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 4:33pm
Anytime I'm on. But I gotta warn you. Your eyes are gonna melt after getting toasted :D
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 5:04pm
I got drunk on Saturday...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2579715/Baby-elephant-trapped-in-manhole-of-drainage-ditch-in-Thailand.html

Here is a picture of the girl I slept with.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3031323334 141>