FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

What Do You Look Like?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8182838485 141>
Author
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What Do You Look Like?
    Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 2:48pm
Well, i've never sat down and said, ''Being white is not cool, I want to be another race''.   
Another thing that makes me mad is a society that says, you were born a man but want to be a woman, here ya go, snip snip, your a woman. But tell them you feel like a dolphin in a human body, the only thing you get is padded walls. Another thing that infuriates me, is tell a panel of deeply religious people God has spoke to, only to be laughed at. Then they spend every Sunday talking to the cosmic zombie, really, who crazier?
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
Cruel IntentionZ View Drop Down
Team AA
Team AA
Val and I share Mikey

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cruel IntentionZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Well, i've never sat down and said, ''Being white is not cool, I want to be another race''.   Another thing that makes me mad is a society that says, you were born a man but want to be a woman, here ya go, snip snip, your a woman. But tell them you feel like a dolphin in a human body, the only thing you get is padded walls. Another thing that infuriates me, is tell a panel of deeply religious people God has spoke to, only to be laughed at. Then they spend every Sunday talking to the cosmic zombie, really, who crazier?

haha, good point, well made.
Some people are alive simply because it’s against the law to kill them.
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 3:45pm
jajaja

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 5:02pm
yeah Dvirus i was in BIOFREAKS.

valjohn View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
No hearts for anyone!

Post Options Post Options   Quote valjohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 5:12pm

Well, i've never sat down and said, ''Being white is not cool, I want to be another race''.   
Another thing that makes me mad is a society that says, you were born a man but want to be a woman, here ya go, snip snip, your a woman. But tell them you feel like a dolphin in a human body, the only thing you get is padded walls. Another thing that infuriates me, is tell a panel of deeply religious people God has spoke to, only to be laughed at. Then they spend every Sunday talking to the cosmic zombie, really, who crazier?

(cough ...cough...) *you're

I've waited so long for that one !...Big smile
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by valjohn

Well, i've never sat down and said, ''Being white is not cool, I want to be another race''.   Another thing that makes me mad is a society that says, you were born a man but want to be a woman, here ya go, snip snip, your a woman. But tell them you feel like a dolphin in a human body, the only thing you get is padded walls. Another thing that infuriates me, is tell a panel of deeply religious people God has spoke to, only to be laughed at. Then they spend every Sunday talking to the cosmic zombie, really, who crazier?

(cough ...cough...) *you're

I've waited so long for that one !...Big smile
Shpanks. I do that sometimes.
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 6:16pm
All I have to say is that I'm so damn SEXY! Embarrassed
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 7:44pm
jejejje....
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by jibba91

All I have to say is that I'm so damn SEXY! Embarrassed
omg haha i cant believe u would really do this.
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 9:53pm
I look in the mirror and rub my nips because I look so good.
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 10:03pm
omg haha ill get u back dont worry haha
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 10:13pm

You are a zexy beast.
Sephiroth_V7 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
qM's Cheerleader

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sephiroth_V7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 10:59pm

Do you have split personalitys? lol .... No worries i do understand whats going on, but just looks really funny; you talking to yourself and all.

aka - priebe69, DEEP_BrokeBack, GOW_AftaBirth
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

Do you have split personalitys? lol .... No worries i do understand whats going on, but just looks really funny; you talking to yourself and all.
yea it does look like im crazy. u know?
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2010 at 11:25pm
............... Confused
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2010 at 12:45am
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

............... Confused
someone else has my info so yea
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2010 at 12:03pm
Oh,okay.  Makes sense i guess. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2010 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by puertoRICAN

Oh,okay.  Makes sense i guess. 
well she went on my account and started to say something. its not the first time
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2010 at 1:45pm

yeah, like we really believe that too

The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2010 at 5:53pm

I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. Playing video games! YES!

FehtalaTee View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
FehtalaTee

Post Options Post Options   Quote FehtalaTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2010 at 6:17pm

Originally posted by Sephiroth_v7

yea it does look like im crazy. u know?
get online other jib we need to play some mw2Big smile
Me and Penguins about to go HAAAAAM!!
FoXy View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
His Wifeh

Post Options Post Options   Quote FoXy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2010 at 6:43pm

I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. Playing video games! YES!

Lmao now this wouldn't be some prank to make Mega Hott think some other girls on your account to make her jealous would it? O.O
TuNA FISh View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL
QnL Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote TuNA FISh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2010 at 6:47pm

i thought he was trying to pretend that he actually knew a girl instead of someone he met over a video game named Mega Nott

The sun was high and so was I
- Best Coast

psn: HardhatTuna
XBL: Tuna is QnL

jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2010 at 9:23pm
well tee knows whats going. @ foxy its not me and its not a prank to make her jealous because it is her saying all of this. @ tuna hv u every talked to me or her my guess is no. so we meet over a video game do we care? no.
jibba91 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote jibba91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2010 at 12:33am
Originally posted by TuNA FISh

i thought he was trying to pretend that he actually knew a girl instead of someone he met over a video game named Mega Nott

and you talk like your actually involved...ummm no! maybe you should keep yourself out of other people's business. Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8182838485 141>