FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Not that it matters, but..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Not that it matters, but..
    Posted: 21 May 2009 at 10:53pm
wow.. I didn't realize that my state's drivers aren't as bad as I thought or whatever..  Sure, this is a survey and probably not exactly completely true, but wow.. Indiana was 22nd..  A lot better than I thought they'd be and Missouri (my home state).. 15th..  Oh, and Reverend.. if you think that your state has the worst drivers, you're probably right..

http://autos.yahoo.com/articles/autos_content_landing_pages/993/where-the-worst-drivers-live/;_ylc=X3oDMTE5ZmdmcGVkBF9TAzI3MTYxNDkEc2VjA2ZwLXRvZGF5BHNsawN3b3JzdC1kcml2ZXJz

Anyways, I was going to post this in general, but since this concerns driving and therefore cars, I'll post it here.  I just saw this article when I first got on (Yahoo's my homepage), so I looked into it.
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 11:38pm
hell nah we dont have bad drivers well except for the idiotic country drivers or female drivers the majority of ppl here are pretty damn decent we get pulled over alot here meaning we driver over the speed limit meaning we>slowpokes i havent been pulled over the fastest ive done is 135 and i didnt top my car off one of these days ill do it...anytime i wanted to race i got one easily...now on the other hand these damn stupid country drivers are BAD so many accidents because osme hick kid thinks he CAN drive and gets into an accident and dies within the last 1-2 months over 10 deaths around my area country kids also by what i mean bad drivers... you are at a stop for you only...car coming left half a mile maybe more down the road....AND YOU WAIT FOR THEM TO PASS BY omfg really dont get me started with these female drivers around here... ive seen some good crashes all female drivers here in NY
 Post Reply Post Reply