| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team PcX General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PcX_DEAD

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_RAV3NZSHADOW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PcX_DEAD
    Posted: 24 May 2009 at 8:27pm
HI IM JUST WRITING TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND PLAYERS TO JOIN MY CLAN. IM GNNA HAVE TO DISBAND THE CLAN. IM SRRY FOR TAKING UP YOUR GUYZ TIME
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2009 at 8:37pm
No man don't give up!!! Give it time.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2009 at 9:10pm
yeah players will come along dont worry!!. cant give up yet mate.
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2009 at 9:18pm
i know a little about keeping a team together......be patient you will be able to build
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2009 at 10:51pm
or u could go back to playing hte game with friends and just being a group instead of a clan. ( i read what PcX was about and it was a pretty good idea )

ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2009 at 11:48pm
no thats impossible ronin then these let me not say the bad word wont have an excuse anymore to war against another person they cant use the excuse oh some clans dont play to compete use pcx for an example
PcX_RAV3NZSHADOW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_RAV3NZSHADOW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2009 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by Ppareja76

No man don't give up!!! Give it time.
I CANT FIND KNOWONE WHO ARE LOOKIN FOR A CLAN. I GOOGLE SEARCHED ANY OTHER UT3 FORUMS BUT I CANT FIND ANY THAT ARE ACTIVE.

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_RAV3NZSHADOW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 12:12am
Originally posted by MEGA_RONIN

or u could go back to playing hte game with friends and just being a group instead of a clan. ( i read what PcX was about and it was a pretty good idea )
LOL YOU THINK THATS A GOOD IDEA -WHY DO U THINK IM LOOKIN FOR MEMBERS - PcX HAD A SLOW DEATH - EVERY1 LEFT PcX BECAUSE IT JUST GOT BORING FOR AWILE & SOME JUST JOINED ANOTHER CLAN - RIGHT WHEN SHINOBI WAS ABOUT TO PULL THE PLUG HE TOLD ME IF I WANTED TO TAKE OVER - I TOOK THAT OFFER & DECIDED PcX SHOULD BE A CLAN - PEOPLE THAT PLAY UT3 ARE ALL MOSTLY IN A CLAN OR PLAY ONCE A WEEK- I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO KEEP LOOKIN THEN

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_RAV3NZSHADOW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 12:19am
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

no thats impossible ronin then these let me not say the bad word wont have an excuse anymore to war against another person they cant use the excuse oh some clans dont play to compete use pcx for an example
I DNT UNDERSTAND?? WAT DO U MEAN
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 12:34am
ppl never want to war and their excuse is always some clans never compete (war anyone else) look at pcx pcx was always about fun not competeing right?
Darkflames_15 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep

Post Options Post Options   Quote Darkflames_15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 2:02am
I'm not sure but I think bravo isn't in a clan and he wanted to be n one so u can ask him

RTO-XtC-Fear-SRC-DEEP

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_RAV3NZSHADOW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 2:37am
Originally posted by Darkflames_15

I'm not sure but I think bravo isn't in a clan and he wanted to be n one so u can ask him
IM SRRY BRO I DNT KNO BRAVO ;(

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_RAV3NZSHADOW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 2:40am

ppl never want to war and their excuse is always some clans never compete (war anyone else) look at pcx pcx was always about fun not competeing right?
THATS TRUE WE WOULD ALWAYZ HAV FUN IN MATCHES BUT EVERY1 WENT SEPARATE WAYS

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_RAV3NZSHADOW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 2:41am
Originally posted by PcX_RAV3NZSHADOW

THATS TRUE WE WOULD ALWAYZ HAV FUN IN MATCHES BUT EVERY1 WENT THEIR SEPARATE WAYS
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 2:44am
I know my opinion doesn't count for much being a noob but there are quite a lot of players I see playing daily, as I do, and quite a lot of those are pretty decent.  Couldn't hurt to do a little scouting Smile you never know, some might not be taken.
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_RAV3NZSHADOW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 3:17am
Originally posted by Cloudy_Serendipity

I know my opinion doesn't count for much being a noob but there are quite a lot of players I see playing daily, as I do, and quite a lot of those are pretty decent.  Couldn't hurt to do a little scouting Smile you never know, some might not be taken.
I CONTACTED MANY PEOPLE & SOME WERE IN A CLAN BUT USING THEIR MAIN ACCOUNTS & SOME NEVER REPLIED TO NY TXT
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 3:29am
That's wack!  Almost shameful, in fact.  I've only been playing 3 months max (on any UT game) so I'm far too crappy for clan matches but if I were good enough I doubt I'd pass an invite up.  I suppose some people are just in it for the fun and some are in it for the competition.

Guess I can only wish you luck but if I ever get good I'll let you know Smile
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 3:42am
I just sent you a PM, but give it some time man.  PcX has been around for a while dude and you shouldn't let it die without a serious fight.  The 2 main reasons I left were no clan matches ( i know it wasn't really a clan then) and second it was turning vehicle which I don't really enjoy playing.

So you're lookin for recruits.... and I would say I'm in at a bare minimum to help you out and train your new players if you're focusing on foot modes and plan on playing other clans at some point. 

I really don't want to see PcX die as it was one of the first clans I was really proud to be in (all props to Shinobi) .  Shoot me a PM if you wanna discuss.
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 7:24am
i know it is hard to find members these days but have u actually checked in all modes to scout players? i can give u one suggestion that i can think of right now, add gamadik as a friend and talk to him about joining pcx, he is an overlooked player and dont get alot of credit, but let me tel u he is a good player. a great free agent. and as for bravo he is good but i dont se him play much, maybe he is in a clan. but if u like, i ca post here any possible players who u could discuss with 2 join pcx. but would u like 2 have on foot mode players or would u like to play any mode such as warfare and vctf?
sickboogiemurder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote sickboogiemurder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 7:39am
if you do decide to give it up any pcx member is welcome to join ME
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 7:42am
also page_kilemal and equalizer23 are still free agents i think, good for vehicle modes (they travel in pairs so if u want one u would have to get both :), also i tink itsa 23 at the end), lucario93(i think that te correct name, check on the member list to this site) he is a good vehicle mode player. i dont know about this guy if he is free or not but check out hcruix, he is a good footmode player, same as souldark trip, who i believe he wants to join another clan. i hope this list helps u, if i remember or find any good players ill post them here, ANYTHING to keep pcx alive!!
Greeny View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Greeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 7:48am
i know players that play ctf daily i dont think there in a clan that maybe looking
P-Chris
racer_rit
dantheman
commonletmein
cant think of any more right now...
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 7:59am
also this player... oldskool-fb, he aint very good now, but he has been playing for 2 months now i think and has made good progress, gives some goood duelers abit of trouble, he i just a player who i feel you should get now, rather than later, since later when he starts to get good (which he will do) and he will probably get others from other clans, but if u ask him now, then u coud train him ad get him better even faster
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 9:36am
Don't give up yet. There always are and will be available players. Just give it time. There's a player named FraaaaZ I believe. He's looking for a clan. I see him in Warfare alot.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2009 at 10:20am
im pretty sure commonandplay isnt on a clan & hes really good
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>