FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

New Michael Jackson Album

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Michael Jackson Album
    Posted: 28 May 2009 at 1:27pm
yo it's been said that michael Jackson coming out with a new album and i just wanted to see how many people would get it
 me myself i would get it just because this guy make great music  i love all his songs Thriller, dirty diana, BAD, Rock wit YOU, etc, his the best sound writer in the world despite what he's done and not done, but if i had kids i still wouldn't leave them with him.
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 1:55pm
haha omg zellot... the real question is for 2 million dollars would you leave your kids with him? I'm pretty sure he would have a shaft master within 5 minutes.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by ICN_Danjel8

haha omg zellot... the real question is for 2 million dollars would you leave your kids with him? I'm pretty sure he would have a shaft master within 5 minutes.

Innocent till proven guilty. His crime is to be unconventional, naive, infantile = weird! The reason he is that way is because he doesnt or he finds it hard to like himself very much. His upbringing has a lot to do with the way he is now. Personally i think the guy needs help, serious help! He destroyed his looks and bleached his skin to look white (is that a cry to be accepted or loved?) and now he looks like an xtra from Planet of the Apes. Im guessing black people find it insulting that someone they idolised as a role model could actually do those things. Is he a Paedo? Really can't answer that but i would listen to his music bec I refuse to judge him or anyone if I can help it. Wolud I like to meet him? No thanks. Wolud i leave my kids with him? Never in a million years.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 2:20pm

thats wrong dan well technically those parent that he paid to keep it out of courts sort of got paid for leaving there kids with him but i don't want this to turn to a bash Mike thread  so lets keep it civil
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 5:10pm
I'd buy it. Although I think MJ is a freak of nature, he is also possibly the greatest musician and entertainer of all time. That I can't take away from him. Even LokeDogg sings his songs every now and then.
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 6:21pm
I went t see him back in the day. I lived and breathed music. Prince was my fave that guy could do anything musically and he was a star. Anyway I saw them in the space of 6 weeks and Im reluctant to admit MJ was on a different level as a performer (but Prince was /is the better musician imo).
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 7:43pm
Yeah, I would. His music is great. Thriller album is the best selling album in the world. He ranks up with the top 5 musicians to ever move the world.

Frank Sinatra
The Beatles
Micheal Jackson
Elvis Presley
Bing Crosby
PSN:Imaginative
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Innocent till proven guilty. His crime is to be unconventional, naive, infantile = weird! The reason he is that way is because he doesnt or he finds it hard to like himself very much. His upbringing has a lot to do with the way he is now. Personally i think the guy needs help, serious help! He destroyed his looks and bleached his skin to look white (is that a cry to be accepted or loved?) and now he looks like an xtra from Planet of the Apes. Im guessing black people find it insulting that someone they idolised as a role model could actually do those things. Is he a Paedo? Really can't answer that but i would listen to his music bec I refuse to judge him or anyone if I can help it. Wolud I like to meet him? No thanks. Wolud i leave my kids with him? Never in a million years.
look not to be rude or anything but maybe yu should read ur facts before making a retarded post for all who didnt know which obviously is most of you he had a skin disease http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitiligo <<<< as it got worse throughout the years he had to do something now yes i understand his nose was a horrible job lol hes a great artist but very misunderstood
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 6:49am
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

look not to be rude or anything but maybe yu should read ur facts before making a retarded post for all who didnt know which obviously is most of you he had a skin disease http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitiligo <<<< as it got worse throughout the years he had to do something now yes i understand his nose was a horrible job lol hes a great artist but very misunderstood

Rev i take ur point (even if the retarded reference is a little strong) and i do know he claimed to have viltigo so maybe he decided to bleach his skin. AFAIK;
  1. the disease does not cover the whole entire organ - the skin
  2. it does not change the shape of ur nose
  3. doesnt change ur chin
  4. doesnt change ur cheekbones
  5. definitely doesnt affect ur hair either
actions my friend speak louder than words and these are NOT the actions of someone who suffered from Viltigo, this sh1t started in his early 20s. Till then he was a black dude. Hair, nose, chin, cheeks and yes skin! But dont just take my word for it wiki it. Even if the stuff on there comes from so called experts who creditials are sometimes questionable you should still be able to compare pics of little mike at 6, 18, 25 etc and see for yourself.
Yes i agree he is misunderstood but hes so naive his actions alienate him and people ridicule and exploit him cos its cheap headlines=easy cash. Generally people reject what they dont understand. Yes he is an individual and capable to act as he sees fit but if his actions are NOT in keeping with those in society then there will be consequences. You cannot have rights without responsibility this is especially true in the warped world of celebrity culture.
I am as I said a huge fan of MJ the artist and will always listen to his music.  So i'll listen to the new album and if its good i'll buy.  I do not pass judgement on the guy then decide if I am  going to invest or not cos i dont know the person (although it feels as if I do) only the artist.
Zellot my man a nice post! Next time ur on the mic lets rip through his entire back catalogue haha! Bumrush r u serious? if u are u have a varied and interesting (but nice) taste in muzak mate.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 2:49pm
actually you are very wrong it does cover most of you skin over time i have seen many people with the same skin disease usually the older crowd you will notice it all over their face as mean as this sounds they start lookin like cows large spots all over as for his structure being changed lets grab (please do not take offence to this at all) bumrush for example change his skin color to white hes going to change his nose facial features to match his skin color hes going to change his hair to his view of a white person how many white people do you see walking around with a fro? MJ changed his feature to match his new skin color vitiligo is very common hell my retarded ass ex had it only on her hands though
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 3:36pm
Nah man, no offence taken as i know its ur style. Yes tis true its genetic and can be widespread around the body. Its possible that's the reason he changed his appearance but i find it hard to believe. By the time his skin changed his whole appearance had been transformed without any sign of Viltigo.
I still feel the man's heart is in the right place...wish i could say the same bout his brain!

OFF TOPIC BTW thanks for the 2 shock combos in Kargo a couple of days ago. last time i saw you in vctf it was with Incremental (i think) before xmas.
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 3:47pm
Anybody remember when he said he wanted to look like Peter Pan? That should clear a lot of the confusion.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 3:47pm
yeah i was tryin to get him to play and learn some vehicles but thats a lost cause but sadly i cant play anymore my ps3 is shot its all good though as far as MJ goes it prolly hid it so well that no one really knew but like i said before ya know he changed his features to match his new skin color
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 5:39pm
lol Dave Chapelle once said in a comedy stand up:

"A dying kid last wish was that he wanted to spend time with Micheal Jackson, he got his wish come true and after that he sued him for being a bad host and molestation.

He invited him to his billion dollar mansion, he gets food & beverage, all toys he wants, gets to ride roller coasters in his backyard & he gets his dick sucked. And he got the nerve to call M.J a bad host? Micheal Jackson should have sued his ass for being ungrateful "

xD something in the line of that is what he said, f***ing hilarious.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 7:00pm
mike has some classics
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 5:56pm
Holy crap, MJ just died.  Maybe he will return for Thriller part 2?
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 5:57pm
yeah i just heard he got rush to the hosptial not that he died
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 5:59pm
no way
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 6:01pm
hold up cnn says he's in the hospital
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by Zellot

hold up cnn says he's in the hospital
Yup i'm watching it too....Taken too UCLA Medical Center....
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 6:02pm
TMZ says hes dead.. the other sites say hes in the hospital
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 6:05pm
This says he's dead:
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/world/michael-jackson-dead-20090626-cyjb.html

This says unconfirmed:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8119951.stm
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 6:07pm
i don't listen to tmz until the official new people say it i'm not beliving it
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 6:07pm
sorry if that sounded rude jen
AM_pulzee View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote AM_pulzee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by Zellot

i don't listen to tmz until the official new people say it i'm not beliving it
im with you , i think its ball st, or maybe i just dont want to believe that

PSN: Xx-pulzee-xX
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>