Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

for those that care

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team VAG
Team VAG

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: for those that care
    Posted: 28 May 2009 at 4:18pm
which most of you dont really give two sh*ts but i wont be on ut3 fo a while ill still be on psn though my ps3 got error code 80029941 which is blu ray failure and i personally dont feel like sendin it in to sony right now so when im not lazy i'll eventually send it back on but as for nw if you want to chat or say anything you cna still send it to me via psn if im on i still have over 130gbs of movies on my ps3
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 4:22pm
What model PS3 do you have?
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 4:29pm
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 4:33pm
HAHAHAHA!! OWNED!! 60 gig=Fail Gig xD naw, i'm j/k. That sucks man. My cousin's got that same problem now, but he didn't get that error message. It just stopped reading PS3 games. He can still do everything else, and play the PS store games that he bought, just can't play the ones that're on discs.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 4:45pm
well its not like its bothering me too much its not like i play every second of the day like most u of all ppl should know how "often" i get on which is pretty much never until 10+ til maybe 12 ive it this ps3 since release so its about time something fell through also the place is in can possibly be because no ventilation
WOPR-1 View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote WOPR-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 4:52pm
Dude...that sucks almost as hard as your......wait...no...hold it back....ok, whew that was close...almost had to give myself a 'formal warning' there for a second...

...now who is gonna shaft me into oblivion...it just won't be the same...*sniff sniff*.

Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 4:55pm
Gutted man... don't play with u a lot but always gd having u on my team when I do see u!
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 5:04pm
damn crow sux to be you man hey that same sh*t happen to me good luck man see u when u get back and on your signature from legacy i think anyone that attacks someones else mode either sux at the mode or has never played the mode and is ingnorant to how much fun and strategic warfare can be
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 5:28pm
nah that post was reguarding some guy who thinks hes so damn great and saying hes so damn good can beat this and that and then thelegacy said that bringing down the kid who thinks hes so great
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 6:06pm
ok
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 6:09pm
yeah the kid was saying that he can beat these great players the only time they beat him is when they duel cause he doesnt duel and his ego was so big then thelegacy shut him down had me crackin up cause its true you cant play one mode then think ur so great thats what my sig is pretty much about
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 6:26pm
i though you were on that kick that foebia  always on that other people in other modes suck and have no skills
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 6:51pm
ok well anyways lets not get in this idiotic convo lets get back on topic if you have any issues with my sig send me a pm
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 3:53pm
The fact is Crow, NO ONE DOES CARE. Its about time your gone. Lmao, fool.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 3:57pm
its obvious
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 4:23pm
aww well I do :)
 Post Reply Post Reply