| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team AdReNaLiNe RuSh General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Still Here

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team QnL
Team QnL

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote XtReMe is QnL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Still Here
    Posted: 28 May 2009 at 6:41pm
Hey guys I know I have not been a lot except for when we got matches but thats cuz im playin the 360 version since there is a 4v4 ctf tourney in the month of June and i got some of my friends and my bro to play on my team so we are preparing for that. I will be on though for sure to keep up and stuff and get in on clan matches just wanted to give a heads up.
PSN tag: DrAsTiiK_, FaZeD_U, nGs_-FaZe-
360 tag- XtReMe is QnL
360 Clan-Quick n Lethal
QnL/X4K: Started December 18,2002
XtReMe is QnL View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL

Post Options Post Options   Quote XtReMe is QnL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 6:44pm
I also just read that the league starts in June for here so I will make sure I make time for that and hangin in game with you guys.
360 tag- XtReMe is QnL
360 Clan-Quick n Lethal
Striderfx View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Striderfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 7:21am
looking 4ward 2 the match AR n thanks 4 being real n hassle free! my ass is already hurting from the up n coming vctf matches lol! nuff respect 2 AR 4 showing how a real clan should roll! c u at your core dawgs!!!
!
SickNviciouS View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote SickNviciouS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 7:42am
Fazed_U, we roll deep, but easy bro.  Everyone has a life outside the game and that comes first in our book.

Can't wait to do some thrashing with you-

Strider - LMAO, feeling the pain in advance will help you get over it sooner Wink  I'm sure our WF team is looking forward to some schooling and a vigorous scrim.  Should be a blast.
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 10:22pm
Yo dude, that's totally cool.

Handle your business on the 360 & enjoy yourself. Best of luck to you, your bro & the rest of your 360 boys!
XtReMe is QnL View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL

Post Options Post Options   Quote XtReMe is QnL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2009 at 8:07pm
thanx bro i appreciate it
360 tag- XtReMe is QnL
360 Clan-Quick n Lethal
 Post Reply Post Reply