FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Trouble Shooting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trouble Shooting
    Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 5:54pm
Ether check other games. it might be your profile as i presume you backed up all but I doubt it. If they run then its UT3 install.  You'll need to uninstall/ re-install. 250 GB nice! might get a 500gb cos the price is cheap. My data table is corrupt so it makes sense.
Ether404 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
The Jackhammer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ether404 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2009 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Ether check other games. it might be your profile as i presume you backed up all but I doubt it. If they run then its UT3 install.  You'll need to uninstall/ re-install. 250 GB nice! might get a 500gb cos the price is cheap. My data table is corrupt so it makes sense.

things are not good....i just restarted it...now it says formatting again and its frozen on 0%.    great.....
If Gravity is a "P" and the Sun is an "H", it makes a FFFFFFF.
TyroneJester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TyroneJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 6:49am
How do you bcak up all your stuffon the ps3? 
You Have To Look Good!
Too Kill Good!
HanFei View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 7:58am
XtReMe is QnL View Drop Down
Team QnL
Team QnL

Post Options Post Options   Quote XtReMe is QnL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2009 at 12:54pm
Every ten or 15 min im in a server and i get disconnected from the game all the time. I do not get disconnected from the network just the game repeatedly. On xbox i never get disconnected from a game just when im on ps3. Its really starting to be trouble matic in clan matches as i disconnect twice while playing in one game. Anyone know whats up?
PSN tag: DrAsTiiK_, FaZeD_U, nGs_-FaZe-
360 tag- XtReMe is QnL
360 Clan-Quick n Lethal
QnL/X4K: Started December 18,2002
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 2:41pm
Is there any way to access your PSN account (for messages) from your computer? That sure would be convenient for us working folks.
Ppareja76 View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
I can't beat Ether in Racing

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ppareja76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 2:12pm
Does anyone know how to delete a user name or any user info from PSN? Or even look it up? I had to restore my PS3 due to error codes but I forgot my freaking password since I always set it to automatic login. Now I can't recreate my tag name even if I use different letters or capitalizations. And I really don't want to create a new tag name (but if I have to I will). Thanks
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 8:28pm
could someone help me? D:
yesterday i got on my main account, and everything was going fine until i selected VCTF to search for a server and my ps3 froze. i figured it was just a one-time thing, so i shut off my ps3, turned it back on, and tried it again. same exact thing happened. i tried going to Instant Action instead of Multiplayer and it worked just fine. it was only on my main account. so i just played on my A-R account for the rest of the night. it was ALSO a hassle, because sometimes i would enter a game and it would never go past the map loading screen, and when i tried to end the game it would beep three times and restart.
i figured this morning it would alll be better, but the same exact thing happened. so i decided to make a new account with a little - at the end. i added everyone back and sent them all messages explaining, and everything was going fine, and it only signed me off once. only just now when i got back from somewhere i turned on my ps3 and my new account started signing me out whenever i tried to join a chat. and now it's doing the exact same thing, which is freezing up after i search for any mode. the error is 8002A548. does anyone have ANY idea of what might be wrong? does it have something to do with our internet all over the house acting strange recently? or is it just the ps3?
this is my cup of care -> \_/

oh look. it's empty.

BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 8:32pm
Your internet could definfitely have something to do with it. When I was wireless I had alot of problems like that and with my mic too. Now that I'm wired the problems are few.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 8:34pm
i think it's your PS3 =/ you may have to restore your hard-drive...i'll look into it...my dad works for Sony...& i don't think it has anything to with your' accounts...it may be the interne...depending on NAT Type and if your running wireless or through an ethernet cable...but yea i'll try & see what i can figure it out....sorry to hear that tho
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by BAIN

Your internet could definfitely have something to do with it. When I was wireless I had alot of problems like that and with my mic too. Now that I'm wired the problems are few.

im pretty sure im wired though. :/ isnt the wireless when the green light on your ps3 is glowing?

Originally posted by iAM_OffTheEdGe

i think it's your PS3 =/ you may have to restore your hard-drive...i'll look into it...my dad works for Sony...& i don't think it has anything to with your' accounts...it may be the interne...depending on NAT Type and if your running wireless or through an ethernet cable...but yea i'll try & see what i can figure it out....sorry to hear that tho

thanks. do you think it could have something to do with the fact that my dad hooked it up to a router? we didnt use a router before, something else but i forget what it's called. D: my dad hooked it up to a router to get the internet working on it [ it couldnt find the ip address originally ] and all of a sudden it does all this D: i looked it up on google, and everyone was talking about how it was a router error, so idk D:

oh look. it's empty.

puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 9:05pm
Ask qwest4victory........
He had the same problem and he gotit fixed.
So yea
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
RemY View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote RemY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 9:08pm
That just shows ya that Live > PSN :P
name_is_clantag
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 9:09pm
http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=psnetwork&thread.id=44510

Not sure if that will help at all but sounds like a router issue. Which probably means your wireless.
shewulph View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote shewulph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by Danjel8

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=psnetwork&thread.id=44510

Not sure if that will help at all but sounds like a router issue. Which probably means your wireless.

wow dan, thanks, i clicked on a link within that one and it was talking about upgrades with linksys router and that's exactly what i have. so im going to show my dad LOL, he'd get pissed if i tried to mess with the internet without him knowing, considering the fact that i have no idea what the hell im doing. D:

oh look. it's empty.

NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 9:42pm
I get stuck at the loading map screen. The blinking white loading lights stay blinking though. That seems like an important fact to mention. So far I haven't been able to get in a game today at all. 6 tries. I have to go to menu, click quit game, and the ps3 logs out my user. Anyone know about this?
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 10:30pm

yo i'm having problems connecting to UT3 under my Zellot Account  and it's only my zellot account the  rest of my accounts are connecting and working fine. 

Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 7:55am
yeah shewulph add me on PSN & i'll talk to u wat happened its happens 2 me too but i am too smart for ut3 & its BS errors
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 7:57am
& zellot does it say error failed to connect 2 server or something else
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 9:25am
actually rican mine was different
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 11:48am
Originally posted by Zellot

yo i'm having problems connecting to UT3 under my Zellot Account  and it's only my zellot account the  rest of my accounts are connecting and working fine. 

Yesterday I was randomly kicked from an official epic server and it UT3 said I was offline even though I was still signed into PSN.

Only happened once tho, not sure if it's the same thing.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 11:50am
Jake be prepared u being signed out of ut3 might become constant
JakeT111 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote JakeT111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 11:54am
Well I was on a bit earlier today aswell and it was fine so fingers crossed it's ok.

Btw shewulph check these links, people seem to think it's a router issue but idk wtf they're on about if I'm honest:

http://www.avforums.com/forums/ps3-playstation-network/509612-error-8002a548-router-problem.html
http://uk.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=26469236
Cloudy_Serendipity View Drop Down
Team PcX
Team PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote Cloudy_Serendipity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2009 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by JakeT111

Yesterday I was randomly kicked from an official epic server and it UT3 said I was offline even though I was still signed into PSN.

Only happened once tho, not sure if it's the same thing.

That happened to me 2 nights ago on my Cloudy_S acc.  I was signed into PSN, chatting with the guys in PUGS chat and UT3 kept saying I was offline and wouldn't let me play Angry

I logged out and restarted my ps3 and it worked fine after that but if it's going to start doing it a lot I think I might cryCry.... My trophies....Cry
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream

Map Hosting: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6luhe8b1pj52y/Cloudy's%20Files
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 6:58am
Anyone else get this random error in Latin while just idling the main menu?
This is the 2nd time for me. Should I post pic? (maybe someone can translate :P)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>