| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Trouble Shooting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote GeoMeTriC ReVerSaL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trouble Shooting
    Posted: 09 Jul 2009 at 9:12pm
Has any1 else been having lag problems...i've been ping at 250+ ALL DAY...... even the master exploder, tRi, iAM, and Mega servers which are usually the best hosts 4 me are really slow!!!!!!!!
PSN »»» BK-Varsity «««                  Clan » SRC_iC3teaSE «            
LAWL_SHOCKZ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote LAWL_SHOCKZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2009 at 2:20pm
bk i seem to have this swap from me every other day, one day i'll have great ping.. the next is complete **** ping and completely unplayable.. :( then again i only play for like 3-4 hours a day lol :P
yup. i'm done.
QwEsT View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote QwEsT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 8:26am
Originally posted by LAWL_SHOCKZ

bk i seem to have this swap from me every other day, one day i'll have great ping.. the next is complete **** ping and completely unplayable.. :( then again i only play for like 3-4 hours a day lol :P
i always have gr8 ping might be because iAM on a wired connection w/ my router's firewall off i get like a 34ping-102ping EVERYTIME (BESIDES ON A EU HOST
PSN: qwest4victory    A-R_l2eQwEsT
XBL: ViTuHMiN C
LOL-i-ZER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote LOL-i-ZER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 4:40am
here is a list I found when tryining to solve a 80710b23 problem:

- Can’t playback burn BDr movie (error message in the picture above)
710102 - DNS Error; No DSN server available.
8013030 - System Error due to failed update download
80010001 - Major Error , Game ability stopped
80010017 - Can't start Blueray Game
80010510 - Will not play hard drive games - Cause unknown
80010516 - An error occured during the start operation; Ps1 game swapped using the eject function and then play pressed quickly, ps1 game inserted again
80029023 - Exchanging Key Information exchange has timed out
80029024 - "Cannot Obtain an IP address".
80029564 - Downloaded Game will not install - Cause unknown
80030920 - An error occurred during the copy operation. The file may be corrupt or there isnt enough memory. Try copying data from original source.
80031150 - System Settings Fail to Save - Possible Blue Screen "Setting information is corrupted.Pre
80031601 - Error Creating Account
80130203 - PS3 connects to internet but not to network - Typically means that the required ports are
80410418 - DNS Error
80710016 - Playstation Network is down.
80710092 - "An error has occured. you've been signed out from the ps network" - (connection dropped?
80710101 - Conneciton error
80710102 - IP conflict , PS3 Cannot connect to the router with current IP information - Try rebooting your router
80710541 - The connection to the server timed out. ss the x button to repair and restore default"
80710723 - Possible Port Error - Try opening ports , TCP port: 80, 443, 5223 and UDP port: 3478, 3479, 3658. or add Ps3 to DMZ
81019002 - Error copying saves from location A to location B not open to connect to store but PS3 can connect to internet.
8001050B - Will not play demo hard drive games, when blue-ray disc is inserted - Cause unknown
8001050D - An error occured during the start operation; Ps3 game swapped using the eject function and then play pressed quickly - ps3 game inserted again
80028EA5 - Unknown?? User cannot connect to PS3 network. Sony told the user to send the machine in.
80028ea6 - Connection error , Possible Proxy error power cord. Then shut off your modem/router, for about 5 mintues, then turn the modem back up first and let it sync, then turn the router back on(if using one) and let it sycn. Reconnect your power cable and flip the back swtich up again. Then make a new network connnection.
80028F10 - Go to Display Settings then HDMI (or whatever your connection is) and choose Automactic,
80028f17 - Ps2 disc Boot Error , An error occured during the start operation; Ps2 game swapped using the eject function and then play pressed quickly - Backup ps2 game inserted again (ps3rips)
80028F18 - Ps2 Disc Error, unsupported disc; eg. Utility discs, BB discs, IQ Remix game etc. ode).
80028F19 - PS2 Disc Error , fsck; the internal PS2 disk got corrupted and I guess that you can use HDD utility disc to fix it
80028F1A - Ps2 Disc Error , invalbnnetcfg; network config error
80029C68 - Corrupt data usually on external device
8002A10D - Unable to Add friend in XMB
8002A4A6 - Cannot load game to play online
8002A515 - Error Signing in
8002A548 - Unable to remain logged in - either to game or server
8002A705 - Unable to connect to server/host. Check router port configuration.
8002a71a - Possible NAT Error , Can log onto Game Server but can't join game and can't host game
8002b241 - DVI has no audio
8002F994 - To many people downloading the update just sit back until the morning around 5am - 11am and you should be able to get it.
8002F997 - Trying to Update the Firmware, copying to a file and installing from a USB drive falied".
8003051E - Game will not Save
8013013D - "A connection error has occurred" - May be to do with the SSID of the Router or signal strength if the conneciton drops Putting the PS3 into DMZ may help - otherwise check WPA key Ps3 can't handle WPA2 only WPA or none
8013013E - WEP Key error, change WEP key to all numbers (on router homepage) and try agian, or which to WPA. - Otherwise disable security
8013030F - Check Router Page, SSID Broadcasting possibly off.
8013030F - Access Point not detected
80410A0B - Internal PSP error, hardware fault. Send back to be replaced/fixed.
807101FF - An error occurred during communication with the server. This is a DNS errorThis is a DNS error
8071053D - Hard boot the PS3, turn off the PS3 to stand-by, flip off the back swtich and remove the
80710B23 - PS3 Network is Down or PS3 Network is too busy to respond
80710D23 - Turn the PS3 off for a bit (30 minutes give or take) with the power toggle (not standby XMB or touch button)
80029513 - Copyright Violation when attempting to install game
8002AD23 - ??? Found to be related to a connection issue Check to make sure firewall is off to see if that helps. (possibly network/update error) Recently Added.
80010514 - Disc error detected. Retrying operation. Recently Added
80010036 - an error occured during the delete operation error. Recently Added
80010014 Has to do with downloading from the PSN, When you have bought a game and this error occurs, please go to your "recently downloaded/purchases" to download it first try. Recently Added
8002F147Cannot update the firmware, Possible solutions, turn off proxys, try not using a firewall, and/or turn off UnuP support. Recently Added

OUCH !! THAT HURTS
Free Agent
P-Chris View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote P-Chris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 4:55am
Lol i´m happy when my ping is under 200
P-Chris
DEVIL_N1GHTMARE
F u K-aHoLiC
rhettrostyle View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote rhettrostyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 7:05am
Originally posted by FaZeD_U

Every ten or 15 min im in a server and i get disconnected from the game all the time. I do not get disconnected from the network just the game repeatedly. On xbox i never get disconnected from a game just when im on ps3. Its really starting to be trouble matic in clan matches as i disconnect twice while playing in one game. Anyone know whats up?

I Have the same problem, and in order to play multiplayer I have to restart the game. I cant ever play more than 5 to 10 minutes anymore. It sucks donkey ballz. Does anyone have any clues? Help would be much appreciated.
GeoMeTriC ReVerSaL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GeoMeTriC ReVerSaL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 11:16am
Yal should talk to Pinnacle....Qwest had the same problem n Pinnacle held him FIX!!!! ^_^
PSN »»» BK-Varsity «««                  Clan » SRC_iC3teaSE «            
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2009 at 1:05pm
There are two issues going on. First, there are rumblings that PSN is gearing up for a ma**ive update. The update includes a new backend for PSN + improved and a more reliable connection to PSN. Everytime Sony has geared up for a ma**ive update (i.e., when they released Home), there are a few weeks of connection issues with the network.

Second, everyone should turn off their firewall on their router if they already have an anti-virus program on their computer(s). The firewall does two things that effect the connection. First it is filtering every bit of information being pa**d through the router which slows down your connection between your connection and you PS3. Second, the firewall does not like the PS3 since it send different types of packeted information than a computer would. That said, your firewall is the most likley culprit in all connection cases. Turn it off by accessing the router's web-based control panel. If you need help doing this, hit me up. Once you turn it off, the connection errors should be less and less, if not non-existent.

Laslty, for the launch consoles and some of the 80GB, there were some issues with the integrated wireless card. Some of them were going bad after prolonged use. Although they would work intermitantly, they weren't holding the connection as they should. Try wiring the console. If this solves the problem, then the issue is not you router, but the network card.

If anyone nees help with connection issues, let me know and I'll help to the best of my abilities.
rhettrostyle View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote rhettrostyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2009 at 9:33am
My issues go away under a new alias, still cant use rhettrostyle though, any clues?
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2009 at 9:40am
How's this for fun....My PS3 makes a loud growling noise when I put a disc in, but everything else is fine. What fun. SH!T
M-Rox View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote M-Rox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2009 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Mommyrox

How's this for fun....My PS3 makes a loud growling noise when I put a disc in, but everything else is fine. What fun. SH!T
Does anyone know how long it takes to get a ps3 back from Sony?
Having SERIOUS gamers withdrawl.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2009 at 2:54pm
Whenever I install a custom map it unpacks to 99 or 100 percent, then it installs. But after it's done my system is frozen on that screen. I have to reset using the front power button. The install is always good though. This also happens after I delete a custom map. Any ideas?
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 4:47pm

Flashing red light. what does that mean? I log on to my ps3 and it goes to standby, but instead of staying solid it flashes. Can't go back on to psn without switching it off and then it all repeats itself

Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 4:54pm
Now i've seen an amber light. I'm thinking the worst.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 4:57pm
Believe the worst... its not amber. Its the YLOD.

YELLOW LIGHT OF DEATH
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 4:58pm
sit f*** ****c**tf*** f*** c**t ****
iAM_NotImpressed View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
iAM Warfare Co-Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_NotImpressed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 4:59pm
Matrix: i see the blue screen...
The worst of the best.
PS3 = YLOD
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 5:01pm
Good thing is that we are EU and EU sony are nice.

Is it out of warranty? Coz even if it is I know people who have managed to cough (lie) cough and return it... they send out a newly refurbed ps3 in around a week.
Deadaim View Drop Down
[qM]
[qM]

Post Options Post Options   Quote Deadaim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 5:01pm
damn whats with all these ps3s going to **** all of a sudden.. seems like in the past year the problems have been alot more frequent.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 5:08pm
I'm trying to find you the UK number to call... they replaced mine twice free of charge.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 5:14pm

For those of you with a bricked PS3, Sony said that they will send a replacement unit (most likely a refurbished unit) within 2-3 working days, a courier will pick up your bricked unit and give you your replacement unit. Not sure what happens next though, i presume thats it.

For those of you that don’t know what a bricked PS3 is, its basically a broken, non functional PS3.

Here’s some customer service numbers:

UK: 08705 99 88 77

iAM_NotImpressed View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
iAM Warfare Co-Captain

Post Options Post Options   Quote iAM_NotImpressed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 5:21pm
i like that process better.

here, they send you an empty box. you send ps3. you wait. you get ps3.

i wish mine would have held out for 3 more months, so i could have paid for a slim rather than half the cost for a refurb.
The worst of the best.
PS3 = YLOD
CarloThunder View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote CarloThunder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2009 at 7:29pm

One problem i've been having is when i play on servers hosted by Lady Lucifer, when the game ends i keep getting kicked out of the server. The message 'connection failed' or 'failed to stall package catpack' appear on the screen. Ouch  I usually manage to get back in the server fine though.

Is it something to do with the hosts location maybe or do i just have a crappy internet connection?
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2009 at 12:59pm

'flap flap flap!' can you hear that yellow light? Thats my iron balls and you ain't gonna break'em.

Got a stop gap ps3 from my bro.
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 9:35pm
Ok I went to the control panel and my Firewall shows it's off.. And recently I get kicked out of a game quicker and quicker.. Whats going on?!?!?! My psn doesnt turn off, it shows "your connection failed" or something like that when i get kicked out of the game (It's like FaZeD_U's and Qwest's problem)
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>