| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > UT3 Clan Base > Team PcX General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

PcX Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Administrator
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PcX Thread
    Posted: 12 Jan 2009 at 1:57pm
Welcome to the forums homies.  Use this thread to chat us up about your team, make and accept clan match challenges or use it however you like.

Your team thread is in the moderated portion of the forums.
aceoblivion View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote aceoblivion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2009 at 3:37pm
Welcome PCX. Glad to see you guys on this site.
MIGZ-1 View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Road Rampager

Post Options Post Options   Quote MIGZ-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2009 at 4:04pm
PCX stinks hard lol just playin love hangin with you guys good games
c yall soon

T-H-E_SKILLZ View Drop Down
Team Leader

Post Options Post Options   Quote T-H-E_SKILLZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 12:42pm
Welcome to all PcX. Top clan!
Are you guyz interested in a clan match?
It's all gravy now I got my pimp shades on
INCReMENTAL View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 1:12pm
What's up Bros. Glad to see you guys in here shooting it up with us. Don't get to play much with u guys anymore. I've been duelin and you guys have been corrupted to start playing the car modes. Anyways enjoy your own thread and this forum. Keep it real bros. Peace.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by INCReMENTAL

What's up Bros. Glad to see you guys in here shooting it up with us. Don't get to play much with u guys anymore. I've been duelin and you guys have been corrupted to start playing the car modes. Anyways enjoy your own thread and this forum. Keep it real bros. Peace.
"Car Modes"? Can't you come up with something a little more original.
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 2:45pm
More ORIGINAL, okay how about suck a$$ modes, there you go. Those modes weren't even original so there is nothing original for them. Lol, no everyone likes their modes but in my eyes that's the first thang that comes to mind.
Currently playing MAG nightly with Wopr, we be owning on SVER n the EF CLAN. UT3 got boring, no competition, nothing else to prove, qM got dat **** on lock.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 3:02pm

More ORIGINAL, okay how about suck a$$ modes, there you go. Those modes weren't even original so there is nothing original for them. Lol, no everyone likes their modes but in my eyes that's the first thang that comes to mind.
You ought to give Warfare a chance. IMO, there's nothing more exciting in UT3 than two evenly matched teams battling it out in Floodgate, time running out, both cores under 20, your team controls enemy prime and the other team controls the floodgate node.
By the way, congrats on the moderator job. But isn't that kinda like the fox watching the henhouse? LOL.
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 3:14pm
LOL, no duelin is fun, I have a problem with team games sometimes. I was always one of these guys if you want it done right then do it yourself. I have been let down before by teammates. Only Reverend meets my right hand man and me and him work awesome together. We've had a lot of games together. Anyways thanks on the congrats. Its real easy to moderate this forum. With me having posts in almost every thread and aqua's site having email reply notifications sends me emails instantly to mY phone so I know what's going on at all times on this forum. I may look at the posts when emails come in but not post myself. So watch your back everyone, Incremental is right there behind you, lol. Jk. But its real easy for me. It aint nothing to get 30+ emails a day from here, some early in the morning to 12 at midnight. But it don't bother me so that's why its easy. Hence why I have so many posts, lol.
SHINOBI View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote SHINOBI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 6:59pm
sorry T-H-E_SKILLZ but were no Clan bro we just GUILD with friends but if you ever want a DUEL with me on PCSpeedX/PcX or PS3 Speed we can do this bro (aka) PcX_SHINOBI
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 7:07pm
I wanna duel you again Shinobi. I had a blast last time. Can you run decent on Woprs dedicated. I love that room. I know sickboogie lives in Cali and he runs fine on it.anyways let me know sometime. Peace bro.
SHINOBI View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote SHINOBI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 7:17pm
yes i can im duelling tonight bro with XKaL1BuR so look for me tonight or we can plan on your time to fit mine i played SICKBOOGIE all night last night i get 99 pings in Wopr host so we can do this
Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 7:29pm
Sweet then its on homie. Lol. I dueled reverend first game of the night and beat him then dueled sick in sentinel and beat him 10 to 0, he had 2 kills on me but killed himself. I was on fire lastnight. Woprs room is 99 ping to 136. It plays awesome for me. What time you be duelin. The only bad thang duelin with kali is me and you will never play each other. Kali is awesome and gonna be hard to beat him so all we will be doing is dueling kali over and over, lol. Kali thanks I talk about him but I don't. He truly is probably numer one or two on PS3. We've been bros from the beginning. Anyways let me know what time. I'm central time. Laterz.
SHINOBI View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote SHINOBI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 7:48pm
Hit me up in chat room on PSN we can put something together.
SHINOBI View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM

Post Options Post Options   Quote SHINOBI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 8:00pm
THANKS for the PCX Thread iAM_JIBWA NICE Bro
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2009 at 12:34am
Just a general FYI that PcX_Shinobi will be M.I.A  for almost a month.  He's experiencing technical issues and will be back as soon as they're resolved.  In the meantime the rest of PcX will continue to give everyone a hard time on the batttlefield lol.. :P

Team VAG
Team VAG
pus i tap - i tap pus

Post Options Post Options   Quote INCReMENTAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2009 at 12:37am
Ahh man I hope everythang is alright. We were suppose to play 2 nights ago but didn't get around to it. Shinobi had always been my dog. Hope to see him back soon.
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2009 at 12:41am
knowing Shinobi I'm sure he was dissapointed as well.  I'm pretty convinced he'll be back in no time.. that dude is the heart and soul of PcX, he won't get away from the team even if he wants to lol
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2009 at 2:22am

Just FYI - I'm serving as an unofficial very temporary admin to the PcX Guild during Shinobi's absence.  That said, it's important to note that any changes to the teams current roster, be it additions or exits (yea that's right.. no one leaves the firm bwuahaha) are handled by Shinobi.  That said, the below roster is up to date and WILL NOT change prior to Shinobi's return:

PcX_SHINOBI

PcX_Potorikan

PcX_ICE

PcX_OuTLaW2

PcX_K1llABOY

PcX_HoLLA

PcX_LimiNLime

PcX_WOPR

PcX_BAIN

PcX_RAV3NZL3AF

PcX_GREENY

PcX_DaMan

PcX_Celebrity

PcX_BlacKMambA

PcX_3ncoRe

Any parties interested in finding out more about PcX are welcome to ask any PcX member for info but admissions are handled solely by Shinobi unless otherwise indicated.  Any player not in the above list is not authorized to represent PcX in any way shape or form, online or offline, real life, fantasies etc.

Disclaimer:

PcX, and the PcX Logo and other trademarks are trademarks of PcX, International and may not be used without permission.  Unauthorized use may result in civil penalties. All materials posted on this thread are subject to copyright (c) PcX, International and other authorized PcX members, individuals or related entities.  Any reproduction, retransmission, or republication by any means -- via offline printing, CD-ROM, computer diskettes, tape, laser disk, or any other media, electronic or otherwise -- of all or part of any document found on this site is expressly prohibited, unless PcX, International has expressly granted its prior written consent to so reproduce, retransmit, or republish the material.  All other rights reserved.  All contents on this thread is without warranty of any kind and does not imply endorsement or recommendation by PcX, International. PcX International does not assume responsibility or liability for any information, links, products or services available from this thread or your reliance upon it. Permission to use, link to, copy, and distribute this document in whole or in part for NONCOMMERCIAL purpose and without fee is hereby granted provided that appropriate credit to this document's author be included in all copies. Commercial use of this document requires prior consent from the PcX, International. PcX, International assumes no responsibility for Spawn-Killings, camping, or results of using the information contained herein.  information on this thread is for educational purposes only.  It is not intended as a substitute for actual game playing skills or any semblance of personality.  

Administrator View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2009 at 2:29am
Um... you forgot one:

PcX_BadSaltyAquaNut  Tongue
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2009 at 2:35am
Originally posted by iAM_JIBWA

Um... you forgot one:

PcX_BadSaltyAquaNut  Tongue

LMAO Dammit.. I knew I forgot one!.. did I mention that sounds like some kinda snack?

Try new Quaker Oats BadSaltyAquaNut bars... Now with bigger nuts!!
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2009 at 2:45am
Originally posted by PcX_BAIN

You ought to give Warfare a chance. IMO, there's nothing more exciting in UT3 than two evenly matched teams battling it out in Floodgate, time running out, both cores under 20, your team controls enemy prime and the other team controls the floodgate node.
By the way, congrats on the moderator job. But isn't that kinda like the fox watching the henhouse? LOL.

Holy Crap dude, I have zero exposure to Warfare so your above description may as well have been written in Kanji with Invisible ink with 256-bit encryption!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2009 at 2:46am
im dropin from pcx gl guys no offence all yall are mad chill  but im just lookin for something diff
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2009 at 4:27am
I'm sorry to hear that bro.  Any chance we might have a quick chat about it?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2009 at 4:13pm
i aint gonna b on till friday night gotta work 12s this week
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>