FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Red Faction 3: Guerilla

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Red Faction 3: Guerilla
    Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 8:00pm
Hey this is a series based on an old PC shooter, its viewed in 3rd person and should do great things. Its out stateside tomorrow 3.6.09 and UK on ffri 5.06.09. Is anyone gonna get this? Ive ordered my copy for release day so ill have mine friday. Post if youve looked into it or gonna get it and ill see u online.
LAWL_SHOCKZ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote LAWL_SHOCKZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 8:07pm
i loved the first one, second one was decent. i played the demo for this and it seemed...different. i dont expect this to be better than the first though :(
yup. i'm done.
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by LAWL_SHOCKZ

i loved the first one, second one was decent. i played the demo for this and it seemed...different. i dont expect this to be better than the first though :(

yea first one was good but i dont remember finishing it. I just fancied this.
PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 10:38pm
i already have it man, i think its cool add me and maybe we'll play some timeWinkred faction and ut3 of course
LAWL_SHOCKZ View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote LAWL_SHOCKZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 10:38pm
ah well they made it feel like GTA in a strange futuristic way.. the first one was sweet because it actually seemed like you were rebelling, and the disease added a crazy twist to the story. but in this it just seems like they played it out too much and kind of just put in weird things that most people liked doing in games. they still didn't (in my eyes) put back the original geomod that i loved oh so much. i loved blowing holes in the walls  and finding the hidden rooms with weapons in the multiplayer xD idk, i'll probably rent it anyway though just to check out the online multiplayer.. should be interesting :)
yup. i'm done.
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2009 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by PcX_CoRRuPTeD1

i already have it man, i think its cool add me and maybe we'll play some timeWinkred faction and ut3 of course

yea mate mos def! i requsted you as friend a while bk and u responded bt i have problems with PSN messages a lot so ill keep sending till ive successfully got u on list. GG all round yesterday esp Kargo.
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2009 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by LAWL_SHOCKZ

ah well they made it feel like GTA in a strange futuristic way.. the first one was sweet because it actually seemed like you were rebelling, and the disease added a crazy twist to the story. but in this it just seems like they played it out too much and kind of just put in weird things that most people liked doing in games. they still didn't (in my eyes) put back the original geomod that i loved oh so much. i loved blowing holes in the walls  and finding the hidden rooms with weapons in the multiplayer xD idk, i'll probably rent it anyway though just to check out the online multiplayer.. should be interesting :)

i think it will b good if the interface is logical not like HAZE which was awkward and repetitive imo. My pc version is still beside me on the shelf. SHOCKZ ill look out for ya.

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2009 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

yea mate mos def! i requsted you as friend a while bk and u responded bt i have problems with PSN messages a lot so ill keep sending till ive successfully got u on list. GG all round yesterday esp Kargo.
alright, i'll keep addin you cause mines not havin problemsSmile
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 9:40am
GET THIS GAME!

I HAVE ALL 3 RED FACTIONS. THERE ALL GREAT!. I LIKE RED FACTION 2, THEN 3, and THEN 1. TOTAL DESTRUCTION, FUN WEAPONS AND SUCH. DEMO IS NOTHING COMPARED TO ACTUAL GAME.
PSN:Imaginative

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 12:54pm
yeah, i gotta agree with BuMrUsH on this game, its awesome
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 2:25pm
OK ive just bought RF3 and ill proly go online straight away this evening cos im too impatient to learn against AI. its much more fun with/against other peeps. See ya l8tr tonight guys.
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 6:25pm
Saw previews for it lastnight, looks dOpe as HeLL & hella fun!
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 11:05pm
It is.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 11:05pm
I'm thinkin about gettin it...Does it have a co-op & how is online play?
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 11:10pm
no co-op..Online is great
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 11:15pm
gOOd LooK i'ma rent it & see if i like it enough to buy.  Thanks 4 da input.
_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 11:45pm
red faction owns, im loving it!!!

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 11:48pm
The original RF has an awesome single-player campaign & some of the funniest one-liners I've ever heard.

The sequel's campaign was a minor step down, but the multiplayer against the bots was insane! I even named them after the original's bots: Tyler, Myles, EOS & Lance. I spent mindless hours battling them - especially in MooN HunT!

Anyways, I tried the demo... How are you guys feeling the 3rd-person perspective?
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 9:39am
I didnt like the demo but i'm glad to say the games tonnes a fun. I sneaked online for some team stuff and it was great (even if I didnt have a clue bout the weapons). Most of the basic movement is intuitive and the back packs (is that the proper name for them? haha!) made game play more dynamic. I think i need to launch the game and play the scenario a little so i can learn the landscapes, weapons etc.
Hey its well recommended though I pleased to say its not another HAZE (Lol). Third person is different form original but tbh i've been playing UT3 for so long  like most of you so  1st person is kinda weird on a PS3 don't you think?  Online is where this game's at mos def.

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 1:38pm
yeah sept i keep dyin cause some people are nerds and played it forever when they got it. i just run around hammerin peoples. lol
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 2:44pm

yeah sept i keep dyin cause some people are nerds and played it forever when they got it. i just run around hammerin peoples. lol

Glad u had it rough like me. hey the sledgehammer thing is neat...so satisfying to cave someone in with it...kinda bings out the psycho in me. i had the arc welder but didnt seem to do much so i was easy prey. Im going on again tomorrow so if your on we can die alongside each other haha! One thing I noticed that only me with mic the game was quiet on the airwaves for me..so ppl need to talk more.
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2009 at 3:12pm
Message me if you want some games going.

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_CoRRuPTeD1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2009 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by BuMrUsH

Message me if you want some games going.
haha your probably ownin this game just as easy as you do ut3
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2009 at 4:35pm
this game is about as bad as they come. bumrush you failed
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2009 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by ninefive

this game is about as bad as they come. bumrush you failed

no way..you probably dont like 3rd person..every game review gave this game like 9 or higher. Average 93% approval. Game is addictive just like the first two games. I always loved Red Faction. Me and these 4 other guys are probably the best in the game.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>