Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

CONCEPT ART PREVIEW #2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Administrator
Administrator

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CONCEPT ART PREVIEW #2
    Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 1:33pm
Maybe something dark and sinsiter?

Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 3:37pm
Wow that's pretty SICK!!!
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 5:14pm
Thats the one. Awesome stuff and lets face it each game involves death and death is dark.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 5:15pm
Seriously that is awesome, I can't stop looking at it and I just had to post again. :D
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 5:19pm
NICE!!!!!
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 5:19pm
dude, you make me feel like a woman at a shoe store with all these choices. i know this is easier said than done but how about switching them up every other month or something. they ALL look great!!!
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
GhostofalucarD View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote GhostofalucarD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 5:59pm
I like it especially with the dark walker hiding in the shadows where only its silloet(cant spell) is seen. The only thing I suggest is if possibel place the chimera a little bit higher and to the right so that he still looks like hes about to attack and the call of duty guy looks like hes about to headshot his az.
Administrator View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 6:09pm
I bought iAMGaming.com today.

I can make all kinds of tweaks here and there, no problem.

Two_Fase, I could make it so when peeps log in, they get their favorite interface, or save it as a cookie so they always see the one they like most.  They could change it any time they want.
Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 7:23pm
nice. did'nt think you could do that, glad i inspired an idea. how soon before the change goes into effect and would we come here to be redirected? also passwords and user names, would they remain the same. (common questions i'm sure others would have)
Anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die is the only thing you should fear
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 10:00pm

Sick picture dude! u doin good, real good

Two_Fase View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Two_Fase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 10:01pm
i just decided i'm in love with this one
TX2k7 View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Requiescat In Pace

Post Options Post Options   Quote TX2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 10:04pm
wow Two-Fase was able to decide! u must have outdone urself Jibs
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2009 at 10:22pm
Seriously this is f**king awesome.
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2009 at 7:11am
wow that's pretty hot.  I think this one wins hands down
 Post Reply Post Reply