| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

what inspired yiur name

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what inspired yiur name
    Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 4:52am
 what inspired your name, whether it be a clan name or you name. I COULDNT THINK Of a clan name and i kept thinking about twisted metal the game thats coming out, and then bam Twisted lol, plus we all get a little twisted sometimes lol. and as far as nohpets ill wait for u all to guess lol. and if u no it already then dnt blah it thats just stupid. :) have fun with this post
AltimA SiTin On 20s
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 6:23am
LOL, well, we couldnt actally think of a name at the time so ICN=insert clan name xD hahaha
DahBlackWorm View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote DahBlackWorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 9:23am
is it stephon backwards? sorry if that was a no brainer.. it could be something else
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 9:35am
Most of the time, I just go right into all the action and dont worry about the consequences. If its 4 people camping the flag, I steal the flag and "BuMrUsH" my way back through everyone. I do it all day everyday. "24SeV"en
PSN:Imaginative
UrLord75 View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote UrLord75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 9:55am
all my names come from a series of books by my favorite author....(i have 9 accounts)
all from the Chronicles of Thomas Covenant by Stephen R Donaldson
read anything by him and you WON'T be disappointed!
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 10:52am
BAIN is my name. Well, my middle name. I needed something that I could remember! LOL.
Greeny View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Greeny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 12:06pm
im greeny cos my second name is green n i get called greeny often
TwisTed_Nohpets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 12:11pm
u'd be surprised how many people think i just hate pets or something lmao, im like nope it's stephon
AltimA SiTin On 20s

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 12:12pm
ooooo i thought bain was like, the bain of my life u know that phrase right. interesting
AltimA SiTin On 20s

Post Options Post Options   Quote TwisTed_Nohpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 12:12pm
u put a lot of wrk into that name didnt u lol, i llike it
AltimA SiTin On 20s
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 12:22pm
Alot of people thought it was the character in the Batman comics who killed Batman.
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 2:46pm
SilverJ = my original video game profile name (Silverman177) + JJ.. - "man," one "J," and an extra "7" and with a random "-" thrown in there.  Actually.. we can just say that the "-" = man and the 7/ J are the only things gone.

JJ = Jamie/ James and my original TS2 profile (which I completed all of the challenges and story mode on normal, since I can't even get past Chicago on Hard.. damn snipers..)

Alternately.. Silver (one of my main favorite colors) + 17 (related to Android 17 from DBZ and the name Silverman 177) = SilverJ-17

Oh, and just for hell of it, another meaning to the 17 was I was 17 when I first started playing TS: FP online, which was my first "full-time" online game.

As for Insane_NewB, it was created out of pure sarcasm and overconfidence, as I thought (when going into TS: FP online), that I'd be really good, since I always owned the bots.. lol..  Man, was I so wrong..

I also had two other names on TS: FP, one of which was inspired by Lil' Jon (though that profile was actually inactive and I never entered a match on it).  The other will just be kept a mystery, since it's my third alt and it's furfilling the purpose my Insane_NewB account was meant to server, so I can remain annoyamus.
xX-RJD3-Xx View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Headhunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote xX-RJD3-Xx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 3:03pm
xXBIOxSOAKERXx =  x SOAKER is a clan from Gears of War on the xBox, and BIO is just for fun it was TOXIC x SOAKER on 360

xX-RJD3-Xx = RJD3 are my initials

A-R_AmPliFi3D = im a wrestler so im ALWAYS pumped up, so amp me up
puertoRICAN View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Luci's Pimp

Post Options Post Options   Quote puertoRICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 3:08pm
x_puertorican_x ..........ummmm, pritty obvious!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAYGqjcGEE&feature=youtu.be
Watch in 720P....duh
XTERMNATR View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
It's MY Darkwalker!

Post Options Post Options   Quote XTERMNATR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 3:22pm
i do pest control for a living so why not
"people living DEEPLY have no fear of death"- anais nin
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 3:29pm
JPINATOR- my college friends nickname for me, they used to call me JP, my initials and jazzed it up by putting -inator
Pinnacle View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote Pinnacle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

JPINATOR- my college friends nickname for me, they used to call me JP, my initials and jazzed it up by putting -inator

BS. You're a little japanese boy dressed as Boba Fett!
AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 3:47pm

i chosed the name AK-47 for the clan, cuz its a very useful weapon that soldiers use during a war, so i thought that was a kool clan name, cuz ak-47 means to me like a powerful weapon.

my name is jordy so thats why i made jordy5678, but the numbers were just random lolLOL

U_shoot_ur_dead i made it cuz it sounds kool to me

and finally AK-47_D-MAFIA i chosed dat name cuz my friends call me mafia

“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 3:59pm
Originally posted by Pinnacle

Originally posted by JPINATOR

BS. You're a little japanese boy dressed as Boba Fett!

<----- You're right pin, here I am, this is your pancake queen

(actually its my nephew)

Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 4:11pm
Do Or Die - Fav rap group from chicago iL
A-R - AdReNaLiNe RuSh - Fav rap song by tWiStA also outta chicago iL
A-R_HiGh-_-TiMeS - Fav magazine & yes i can read!
Simple Enough.
TheProdigy View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheProdigy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 5:33pm
Prodigy - got that nickname in 6th grade by my football coach, which was also my wrestling coach.. Said I was above the others.. Learned the sport to quickly and jus out played everyone.. Name stuck with me all thru middle and high school..
Also my fav fighter is BJ Penn, his nickname is The Prodigy as well..   
Damn, "Hes a Beast!" No..
Hes a Real Life "Prodigy"
Chara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Chara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 5:47pm
http://www.skidmore.edu/academics/biology/plant_bio/Lab%208/Charophyta-Chara.jpg
chara is a plant?! omg i didnt know that...

well, i saw on wikipedia few years ago, in final fantasy 13 topic that main character's name will be 'Chara', and i took that name from there.
and now, most ppl i know even dont know my real name, they yust call me Chara hehe
OneMan1Army View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Rambo Style

Post Options Post Options   Quote OneMan1Army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 6:00pm
OneMan1Army = Depends on no one. He goes out to be like Rambo. Kills whoever in his path.

Hunger_for_Blood - At first, I used that account for eating my meal in warfare. Then I was Iike, forget it; I'll just use this account when I get hype (meaning embarass my foes in warfare). Now, I don't use that account no more cuz I accomplish my goal.
"No words for my enemies yet I pray for them but I really have no energy"
SRC_ROLLTIDE View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote SRC_ROLLTIDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 6:10pm
Well my first name Was RollTideAlabama b/c the only other game I played was NCAA Football and of course my team is THE University of Alabama Crimson Tide...SRC means Some Random Clan cuz we couldn't think of anything else....
No pension to retire <_<
"They've got a name for the winners in the world...they call Alabama the Crimson Tide."-Steely Dan
AKA: RollTideAlabama, Rage-of-ROLLTIDE, Fear-of-ROLLTIDE
ASHYTEBUBLExD View Drop Down
Team ICN
Team ICN
Shyting on CHAVS

Post Options Post Options   Quote ASHYTEBUBLExD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 6:11pm
I AM Ash*tBUBLE I WAS BE FOR ALL AGES BEFOR LIFE I AM A TURD AND THATS THE WAY OF A sh*tBUBLE o _ @ Yeyah basicly i thort this "SHIIITIsh*tsh*tsh*t BUBLE BUBLE BUBLE sh*t BUBLE sh*tsh*t BUBLE BUBLE" and yeah I am ash*tbbuble. u will notice only 2 b's cos thats the way of buble 
Ha! We've got guns!, No what you have are bullets and the hope that by time you've fired im not still standing because if I am, you'll be dead befor you've reloaded
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>