| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

what inspired yiur name

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what inspired yiur name
    Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 6:17pm
woah woah woah bubble, settle down!! lol
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by x_puertoRICAN_x

x_puertorican_x ..........ummmm, pritty obvious!!!

what do you mean?  I don't get it.

:P
TheProdigy View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheProdigy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 6:41pm
Same here I'm lost.. Lmao

Damn bubble .. Ur wild
Damn, "Hes a Beast!" No..
Hes a Real Life "Prodigy"
YINYANG View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Ho's And Disco's

Post Options Post Options   Quote YINYANG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 7:11pm
MEGA_RONIN <---Inspired by the story of the samurai with no master from the movie ronin (not Ut3's ronin)

YinGYaNGiN<---- keepin the harmony and balance

ckc_yingyang Look above , im lazy

_EnVy_ View Drop Down
Team Deep Ground
Team Deep Ground

Post Options Post Options   Quote _EnVy_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 8:15pm
mine for obv reasons

sympathy one gets for nothing,
EnVy must be earned"
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 8:33pm
Ever seen the film borat? Daniel = Danjeeeeeeeeellllllllll
Black_star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 10:11pm
ThAtSmAtT View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA
Buffalo Bill

Post Options Post Options   Quote ThAtSmAtT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 10:21pm
lol bubble u crazy mofo xD haha
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 10:55pm
Originally posted by Black_star

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Star_(hip_hop_group)

Mos Def is one of the best hip hop artists!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

JPINATOR- my college friends nickname for me, they used to call me JP, my initials and jazzed it up by puttinginator

I was always a bit curious about your name.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by JPINATOR

JPINATOR- my college friends nickname for me, they used to call me JP, my initials and jazzed it up by putting -inator
It's really funny how many of us thought that you actually were a ten year-old Japanese boy!
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 11:28pm
lol i'll never forget my first e-mail from Nootsac, cause it had Jennifer as my name on my E-mail and he freaked out on me.. YOU'RE A GIRL!!! I thought you were a young asian BOY!!! LOL, I wished I would of kept that.
GoDead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote GoDead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 4:14am
lolz

Only 366 days til yesterday!
Ewokk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ewokk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 5:28am
I just randomly thought of an ewok when I was first signing up for the PSN. thought i'd throw an extra k in there : )
Dear CTF,

I know I have been spending a lot of time dueling lately, but you will always be my first love.
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 11:28am
The_King_Eternal is one of the biblical names for Jesus in the bible.
Prince Big Woody View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Prince Big Woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 1:11pm
I didn't know the bible was written in all caps?
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 2:10pm

its not but i choose to write it in all caps didn't kno it mattered.

Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 2:20pm
it doesn't matter. only when you write posts in caps, it matters ^^ (im not saying you do lol)
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 2:22pm
lmao
DVirus_R View Drop Down
Team Phoenyx
Team Phoenyx
Scavenger Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Quote DVirus_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2009 at 5:17am
well, my first nickname is like my name Rudy_D3 (Rudy Digital 3  -  Rudy my name, Digital is for i love the technology, 3 is my number), after that, i done DVirus_R, cuz my bestfriend once told me,   "you are like a virus, cuz where i go the ppl know you, my girlfriend know you too, cuz her cousin is your girlfriend, hahaha The Virus" for that is DVirus_R and the 'R' is for my name Rudy lol

my clan nickname is AK_47_Infection for the same reason, lol Ouch

☢ Phyx_ThunderBird
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2009 at 4:20pm
Zellot - well i use to like to play starcraft a lot back in the days and i really like playing with the zealots then final fantasy 8 came out and i like the character Zell because i thought his character was the best  so i put both together and got Zellot.

Vercingetrix- well actually it's Vercingetorix but someone else had that one anyway this name i got from the history channel  they we're doing something on Caesar and they told Vercingetorix 's story and how he made the scorched earth policy and i thought hell yeah that the coolest mouther fuker around. he lost to Caesar though but he was still a bad ass.

Redeemur- because i use the redeemer a lot
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
Fluffy Fluffington View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
The Fluffer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Fluffy Fluffington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2009 at 7:05pm

Fidelio:
When the movie "Eyes Wide Shut Came" came out my girlfriend at the time and I went to see it. I was really excited to see the movie cause Im a huge fan of Stanley Kubrick's movies. the password they used in the movie to get into the secret 'parties' was 'Fidelio' (which was also  Beethoven's only opera). Well the movie was proly Kubricks worst, and we left laughing. My girlfiriend called me Fidelio afterwards and it stuck as a nickname forever. (proly cause my initials are FF .... yadayadayada)

Fluffy Fluffington is my real name.
InHuMaNe_KiLLa View Drop Down
Team GOML
Team GOML

Post Options Post Options   Quote InHuMaNe_KiLLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2009 at 7:18pm
II_MyZt3rY_II  <-- No reason really just thought of it... lol..Clap
RuSh_n_KiLL_U  <---- Because I rush to get the flag a lot and I love to kill peopleWinkClapLOL 
(Clan tag to come if I get in AR or different clan) <---- will be the same reason as the 2nd oneSmile
PSN Tags - InHuMaN_KiLLa_v2 (for everything but UT3), InHuMaNe_KiLLa, KiLLa_is_QnL, GOML_-ScRuBz-
XBL - iMPuLs3 zV
wOa site created by me - woagaming.enjin.com
Heavenly_tRiNiTy View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
TEA TIME!!!

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heavenly_tRiNiTy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2009 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by Drokun

Trivial point here but King spells his name correctly, with capital first letters, if he is using it as a name or title.
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2009 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by Heavenly_tRiNiTy

Originally posted by Drokun

Trivial point here but King spells his name correctly, with capital first letters, if he is using it as a name or title.

Thanks Trinity i appreciate it man.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>