Forum Home Forum Home > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 > General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

what inspired yiur name

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Team KmA
Team KmA

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HanFei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what inspired yiur name
    Posted: 09 Jun 2009 at 1:45am
I read a work by this Chinese Philosopher for class and thought his name sounds distinctive.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_Fei
ColossusSlayer View Drop Down
Team Devil
Team Devil

Post Options Post Options   Quote ColossusSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2009 at 12:34pm
Shadow of the Colossus
Sk-iller View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sk-iller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2009 at 1:02pm
Sk-iller was supposed to be Sk-illah.
I made up for it with THE_ILLAH_KILLAH but ended up falling in love with my original.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2009 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by Zellot

Zellot - well i use to like to play starcraft a lot back in the days and i really like playing with the zealots then final fantasy 8 came out and i like the character Zell because i thought his character was the best  so i put both together and got Zellot.

Vercingetrix- well actually it's Vercingetorix but someone else had that one anyway this name i got from the history channel  they we're doing something on Caesar and they told Vercingetorix 's story and how he made the scorched earth policy and i thought hell yeah that the coolest mouther fuker around. he lost to Caesar though but he was still a bad ass.

Redeemur- because i use the redeemer a lot

iAM_WhatiAM: i like cartoons a lot so i wanted to make one that encompass that and so i went with a popeye saying.
Deths Right Hand Stalks Me
SP61gTSupra View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2009 at 5:10pm
Well, some may know, but ima tell it again! When i was in 8th grade, we shared the gym with the seniors, so on lunch id got play basketball with the older gents an literally tear them apart, so my best friend would always tell them,..''Lunch is served'' , so that was my little nickname for a while, then we seen Jay call Silent Bob Lunchbox, so it was lunchbox till 12th, then it changed to Lunchy!
Pepsi puppies get more puppy pussy.
GOW_KillinUGood View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote GOW_KillinUGood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2009 at 6:36pm
Snootchy bootchy brutha nootchys, I always wondered what your name meant.

I chose my name with the intention of Killin' U Good.    Thank gawd I don't totally suck, or I would have to change it.  It would be too embarassing
Zellous View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2009 at 9:22pm
Wow I always wondered if me and Zellot had the same idea! I also loved Zell in FF8, I thought he was the best character too and also I just thought he had a cool name. I used Zell as my handle online whenever I signed up to anything for a long time till someone refered to me as a zealous person on a forum i used to post in (it was a poetry forum if you must know, and no, im not gay, I'm f***ing articulate when I want to be ok you c*** munchers). Anyway I just put the two together and Zellous arose. Exodus i just though would be a cool sounding name to have.
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2009 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by Zellous

Wow I always wondered if me and Zellot had the same idea! I also loved Zell in FF8, I thought he was the best character too and also I just thought he had a cool name. I used Zell as my handle online whenever I signed up to anything for a long time till someone refered to me as a zealous person on a forum i used to post in (it was a poetry forum if you must know, and no, im not gay, I'm f***ing articulate when I want to be ok you c*** munchers). Anyway I just put the two together and Zellous arose. Exodus i just though would be a cool sounding name to have.

dude i guess great minds think alike
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2009 at 11:34pm
thats pretty funny i do agree zell was amazing you can easily solo the game with him
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2009 at 11:39pm
lol how come no moderators have fixed this threads title yet
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2009 at 11:40pm
cuz no1 on thes fouruhm nose how 2 speII
PcX_Potorikan View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
PcX

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_Potorikan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2009 at 11:43pm
sh*t if I have to fix everyone's grammar and spelling on top of everything else I'll start playing Halo while I"m at it.
ax412 View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Duel Champ

Post Options Post Options   Quote ax412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 12:49am
i wanted a unique name with a meaning similiar to that of unreal
PcX_RAV3NZSHADOW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote PcX_RAV3NZSHADOW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 3:16am
RAV3NZSHADOW - ALL MY LIFE I WILL ALWAYZ HAVE PROBLEMS - HAD COUSINS TRYIN TO KILL ME - PEOPLE BEING JEALOUS OF ME - MANY FAMILY PROBLEMS - WHEN I WAS ALITTLE KID I WILL ALWAYZ HEAR RAVENS CRYING - & LATER I WILL HEAR AN AMBULANCE ARRIVE NEAR THE CRIES OF THE RAVEN - WHEN A RAVEN CRIES DEATH IS NEAR - WHEN I CRY PROBLEMS SEEM TO GO AWAY - I TRUST SHADOWS MORE THAN I DO MY FAMILY = RAV3NZSHADOW
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 3:21am

a friend of mine used to play world of warcraft and his character's name was idonodmg (i do no damage) my characters name was ipwndoyou (ipwn, do you?) ipwn basically means i own... if you don't know what the term "pwn" means, then your not a true gamer... so my first account on the psn that i created was ipwnhardxcore... but everyone calls me ipwn now ^^

TyroneJester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote TyroneJester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 6:07am
Well my  name has 2 parts as you can see! lol
Tyrone = Is where im from in Ireland  (greatest county in the world i have to say)
Jester = Has been my tag from school

TyroneJester
You Have To Look Good!
Too Kill Good!
Senior_LULZ View Drop Down
Noob
Noob

Post Options Post Options   Quote Senior_LULZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 6:21am
Because during my Team Fortress 2 days, I spent most of my time doing this face as I stabbed everyone in the back.

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/f/f7/Trool.gif
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by PcX_RAV3NZSHADOW

RAV3NZSHADOW - ALL MY LIFE I WILL ALWAYZ HAVE PROBLEMS - HAD COUSINS TRYIN TO KILL ME - PEOPLE BEING JEALOUS OF ME - MANY FAMILY PROBLEMS - WHEN I WAS ALITTLE KID I WILL ALWAYZ HEAR RAVENS CRYING - & LATER I WILL HEAR AN AMBULANCE ARRIVE NEAR THE CRIES OF THE RAVEN - WHEN A RAVEN CRIES DEATH IS NEAR - WHEN I CRY PROBLEMS SEEM TO GO AWAY - I TRUST SHADOWS MORE THAN I DO MY FAMILY = RAV3NZSHADOW
wow, and i thought my grandpa touching me was bad!
ninefive View Drop Down
Ultra Member
Ultra Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ninefive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by SP61gTSupra

Originally posted by PcX_RAV3NZSHADOW

wow, and i thought my grandpa touching me was bad!

lol f***ing hilarious...

oh and raven.. you're not allowed to breed or own a gun are you?

willisasmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote willisasmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 4:21am
actually mine is kinda lame i was playing RFOM and my little nephews were watching i had a couple of good rounds and my nephews started calling me the DEATH_MONSTER 
Team TRU
Team TRU

Splash with me!

Post Options Post Options   Quote SP61gTSupra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 4:21am
loloololloll
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 7:08pm
i'll never forget......all hammered leaving south beach going to the keys. my girl had just left me and i was lonely. there she was....this gorgeous alligator on the side of 95. a fresh roadkill and mostly intact.......i will leave the rest to your imaginations. enjoy!
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
Zellot View Drop Down
Team iAM
Team iAM
Zellraiser

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zellot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 7:18pm
well i hope you bought her some roses the next time you saw her
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 8:02pm
OMG Dead
NecroBeestiality View Drop Down
Team Deep
Team Deep
Mmmmm Beefy

Post Options Post Options   Quote NecroBeestiality Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 10:30pm
took her to the taxidermist
House Music All Night Long

"Insted of peaple coming on this website were peaple are b**ing about peaple behind each uthers backs" - QuickRC
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>