| | | | | |  

Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic Forums > General Chat
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

WHAT NEW GAME U WISH THEY RELEASE FOR PS3?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHAT NEW GAME U WISH THEY RELEASE FOR PS3?
    Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 4:08pm

WELL I WISH THEY MAKE A NEW UNREAL TOURNAMENT, A NEW DUKE NUKEM, AGE OF EMPIRES FOR THE PS3, RESISTANCE 3 AND TIMESHIFT 2

“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 4:10pm
A good Need For Speed. Not that crap that they released a few months ago.
Supreme_Venom View Drop Down
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 4:11pm
i agree with Duke Nukem, i think they are making it, its called Duke Nukem: Forever
AK-47-D-MAFIA View Drop Down
Team AK-47
Team AK-47

Post Options Post Options   Quote AK-47-D-MAFIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 4:12pm

I WISH THEY RELEASE IT

“The fool says in his heart, ”There is no God.” (Psalm 14:1)
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 4:13pm
they already made a new NFS, will be released somewhere this year. i heard its good, it looks like Gran Turismo, Grid & something else combined.
BAIN View Drop Down
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Quote BAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by Unreal_Venom

they already made a new NFS, will be released somewhere this year. i heard its good, it looks like Gran Turismo, Grid & something else combined.
Great news, I'll have to look into it.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 4:24pm
STAR CRAFT 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do_Or_Die_420 View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Rocket Scientist

Post Options Post Options   Quote Do_Or_Die_420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 4:29pm
ScarFace from da ps2
Twisted Metal from da ps2
James Bond from da nintendo 64
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420

ScarFace from da ps2
Twisted Metal from da ps2
James Bond from da nintendo 64

ah yes golden eye, loved that game... they should also do that with Perfect Dark
ReverendCrow View Drop Down
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 5:17pm
nah venom duke nuken was cancelled a while ago sad i wihs they would remake any of them or atleast release forever great games haha i agree with mafia age of empires 3 would be great for ps3 and goldeneye for 64 not that sh*t version they made for ps2
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 5:23pm
whaa cancelled!? damnit... Duke Nukem on PS3 would have been hardcore...
SilverJ-17 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member
Silver Coinage

Post Options Post Options   Quote SilverJ-17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 5:27pm
- TimeSplitters 4 asap
- a decent NFS (Oh come on.. Is it really that hard to bring back the freakin' Underground or Most Wanted style.. EA?  I'd take Carbon to.. but still.. those games > the newer ones..)
- the next UT
- KH : BBS (I'll buy it for the PSP, but it'd be nice if they could save me the time and release it for the PS3 to.. lol..)
- KH3 (Obviously, I really want to see this..)
- Kingdom Hearts: 358/ 2 Days (Damn, this needs to also be on the PS3..)

Venom: The developer tanked..
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 5:32pm
...that was the most expected list i have ever seen...
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 5:34pm
LOL
Chara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote Chara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 5:49pm
new metal gear solid !
omg how i hate hideo now :(
XKaL1buR View Drop Down
FnA
FnA

Post Options Post Options   Quote XKaL1buR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 5:53pm
Eternal Champions 3, Killer Instinct, and a Mortal Kombat game that doesn't suck. Would also like to see Final Fantasy 7 and 8 Remade with next gen graphics.
Danjel8 View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Danjel8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by ReverendCrow

haha EPIC post and no need for the quote!

I'd like a kinda command and conquer style game.... compatible with KB/M... sh*t am I aloud to say that? ;)

A really great super mario style game... I'm not sure what is on offer at the moment but I like those kinda exploring games.

Anything that would be a nice challenge... I love war games and strategising. I also love how ut3 combines stuff like jump boots (extra skill levels) to a FPS. So a kinda UT3 style combined with gold rush on Battlefield... something like that would have my interest.
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by ICN_Danjel8

Originally posted by ReverendCrow

haha EPIC post and no need for the quote!

I'd like a kinda command and conquer style game.... compatible with KB/M... sh*t am I aloud to say that? ;)

A really great super mario style game... I'm not sure what is on offer at the moment but I like those kinda exploring games.

Anything that would be a nice challenge... I love war games and strategising. I also love how ut3 combines stuff like jump boots (extra skill levels) to a FPS. So a kinda UT3 style combined with gold rush on Battlefield... something like that would have my interest.
there is C&C for ps3 red alert 3 but KB/m is not supported in that game i played the demo i liked it
J_Rivers View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
Shaft Master

Post Options Post Options   Quote J_Rivers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 11:07pm
Aside from Oblivion & Fallout 3, the PS3 is severely lacking in the RPG department.

Perhaps a new Legend of Dragoon?
BuMrUsH View Drop Down
Godlike Member
Godlike Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote BuMrUsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 11:09pm
TimeSplitters 4
Socom 2 HD
Powerstone 3
Marvel VS Capcom 3

PSN:Imaginative
Team VAG
Team VAG

Post Options Post Options   Quote ReverendCrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 11:18pm
ehhh no socom 2 hd because garauntee they will remake it like confrontation if they kept it like it was back then hell yeah sh*t would be sick as hell
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 6:37am
oooow i totally forgot about Time Splitters 4 !!! i saw they were ''planning'' to make it, but that was already a year ago -.-
hell yah Marvel vs. Capcom always been good.
Team KmA
Team KmA

Post Options Post Options   Quote Supreme_Venom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 6:39am
Originally posted by J_Rivers

Aside from Oblivion & Fallout 3, the PS3 is severely lacking in the RPG department.Perhaps a new Legend of Dragoon?

Dragon Age: Origins, will be released around December, the first MMORPG for the ps3.
EK_Trendy View Drop Down
Team TRU
Team TRU

Post Options Post Options   Quote EK_Trendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 10:50am
Originally posted by XKaL1buR

Eternal Champions 3, Killer Instinct, and a Mortal Kombat game that doesn't suck. Would also like to see Final Fantasy 7 and 8 Remade with next gen graphics.

Killer Instinct was my favorite fighting game ever. The characters were so bad ass and the fighting felt so fluid. So yeah, good call on that one kali.
THE_KING_ETERNAL View Drop Down
AdReNaLiNe RuSh
AdReNaLiNe RuSh

Post Options Post Options   Quote THE_KING_ETERNAL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 11:10am
marvel vs capcom 3, ff7, and off course killer instinct.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>